Trump: Civil War

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

He coined his language like a typical politician shuckster.

"civil war like fracture"

As opposed to civil war, or something more direct.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

And I think at least, tens of millions of Americans will feel the same way.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.

And pussy hats and "Hate has no Home here" signs. Which means agree with us or die from too many lattes.

+++++++++++++++++

If Trump is impeached, I will consider it to be the end of me having even the hope of having my interests ever represented in national policy.

I will consider the political process from this point on, to be a show, just going though the motions, with everyone knowing that no outsider will ever be allowed to upset the status quo.

So revolt then, Correll :rolleyes:

Partisans are so lame.

+++++++++++++++++

Partisans are so lame.
WTF are you then bed wetter? You libturd pseudo "moderates" are just as pathetic as the neo-bolshevik democrooks.

+++++++++++++++++

Partisans are so lame.

I made a point. You were the one too lame to address it, but felt he had to say something anyway.

+++++++++++++++++

I would ask if you were fucking kidding me, but I know you're not. You're basically just another Deanturd at this point, parroting inane drivel.

+++++++++++++++++

Partisans are so lame.

I made a point. You were the one too lame to address it, but felt he had to say something anyway.
You didnt make a point. You made a prediction about disgruntled citizens. Whhoo00a, Shakespeare, this has happened every election since time.

But...since we can now drama queen on the internet, empty calls for Civil War come from the whining. Its basically been happening since the internet/aol forums were first invented.

+++++++++++++++++

I would ask if you were fucking kidding me, but I know you're not. You're basically just another Deanturd at this point, parroting inane drivel.
Your blind obedience to your shock jock President is impressive.

+++++++++++++++++

Partisans are so lame.
WTF are you then bed wetter? You libturd pseudo "moderates" are just as pathetic as the neo-bolshevik democrooks.
Id rather be whatever I am... then an angered old man spewing the same tired, half-cocked neener neeners on the internet all day every day.

+++++++++++++++++

You know all he "parroted" was Trump's tweet, verbatim, right Peter? That makes was you just said a really weird post!

+++++++++++++++++

Partisans are so lame.

You didnt make a point. You made a prediction about disgruntled citizens. Whhoo00a, Shakespeare, this has happened every election since time.

But...since we can now drama queen on the internet, empty calls for Civil War come from the whining. Its basically been happening since the internet/aol forums were first invented.

This does not happen with every election. We WON the election. FOr the Presidency. ANd for BOTH houses of Congress. AND we got the Supreme Court.

If with all of that, we still dont' get to have our turn? Then it is obvious that we never will.

That is a the basis for a "deep Civil War like fracture".

+++++++++++++++++

Awwwwwww......poor baby. Sniffle sniffle. Have a tissue.
product-image-1089100835_150x150.jpg

+++++++++++++++++

Partisans are so lame.

This does not happen with every election. We WON the election. FOr the Presidency. ANd for BOTH houses of Congress. AND we got the Supreme Court.

If with all of that, we still dont' get to have our turn? Then it is obvious that we never will.

I think you need to put the partisan politic-like Alex Jones space tunnel of fox news msnbc down and go outside.

Partisans are so lame.

I think you need to put the partisan politic-like Alex Jones space tunnel of fox news msnbc down and go outside.
Are you against a free press?

A President should be doing all he can to unite us as a country. Trump decides to foment the nations tribalism by adding fuel to the US vs Them mindset.

Pathetic

Forum List

Back