Trump: Civil War

And along the same lines...

... it's like, incredible.

6pR6oUR.gif

So revolt then, Correll :rolleyes:

Partisans are so lame.

I made a point. You were the one too lame to address it, but felt he had to say something anyway.
You didnt make a point. You made a prediction about disgruntled citizens. Whhoo00a, Shakespeare, this has happened every election since time.

But...since we can now drama queen on the internet, empty calls for Civil War come from the whining. Its basically been happening since the internet/aol forums were first invented.

This does not happen with every election. We WON the election. FOr the Presidency. ANd for BOTH houses of Congress. AND we got the Supreme Court.

If with all of that, we still dont' get to have our turn? Then it is obvious that we never will.

That is a the basis for a "deep Civil War like fracture".
I think you need to put the partisan politic-like Alex Jones space tunnel of fox news msnbc down and go outside.
Are you against a free press?
Go outside today and get some fresh air, dude. The world is not the cartoon the USMB and hack-squad Opinion heads make it out to be. You can do better.

Just brilliant, Mr President.

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews
7:11 PM - Sep 29, 2019

I would ask if you were fucking kidding me, but I know you're not. You're basically just another Deanturd at this point, parroting inane drivel.
Your blind obedience to your shock jock President is impressive.
Your predictability at spewing inane progtard garbage is tiresome at best. You filth are tearing this country apart and each thing you do, you blame it on Trump.

I made a point. You were the one too lame to address it, but felt he had to say something anyway.
You didnt make a point. You made a prediction about disgruntled citizens. Whhoo00a, Shakespeare, this has happened every election since time.

But...since we can now drama queen on the internet, empty calls for Civil War come from the whining. Its basically been happening since the internet/aol forums were first invented.

This does not happen with every election. We WON the election. FOr the Presidency. ANd for BOTH houses of Congress. AND we got the Supreme Court.

If with all of that, we still dont' get to have our turn? Then it is obvious that we never will.

I think you need to put the partisan politic-like Alex Jones space tunnel of fox news msnbc down and go outside.
Go outside today and get some fresh air, dude. The world is not the cartoon the USMB and hack-squad Opinion heads make it out to be. You can do better.
I gotta tell ya! If I had a dollar for every time you added some good substance to a thread I’d have no money lol
You bid well for your party lol why you can’t win elections haha

GOP lawmaker blasts Trump for quoting pastor warning of civil war over impeachment

You have your talk radio troops riled up already, but that wasn't enough. Now you have to threaten this with your quote of this nut.

+++++++++++++++++
....If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal.” Pastor Robert Jeffress, @FoxNews

I would ask if you were fucking kidding me, but I know you're not. You're basically just another Deanturd at this point, parroting inane drivel.
Your predictability at spewing inane progtard garbage is tiresome at best. You filth are tearing this country apart and each thing you do, you blame it on Trump.
screenshot_152.png

...as predictable as the bad smell from an outhouse.

I gotta tell ya! If I had a dollar for every time you added some good substance to a thread I’d have no money lol
You bid well for your party lol why you can’t win elections haha
I dont have a party, jizz...and do you think youve added substance to the thread?

This is gunna be one of those hurr dee durr we are gunna go to war threads where all the 68yr old retired dudes get to fantasize about being in the Confederacy from their computer chair.

Same old shit, Jizz. What new substance have you added to that clown shit?

+++++++++++++++++

View attachment 282001

...as predictable as the bad smell from an outhouse.
Doesn't surprise me that you would know that smell.

So is your guy a poor widdle victim again?

+++++++++++++++++
Listening to Trump or Nadler/Schiff is taking a dip in the stupid pool. All of them create a lot of noise. Think for yourself.

Wouldn't be much of a "civil war."

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.

And pussy hats and "Hate has no Home here" signs. Which means agree with us or die from too many lattes.

Yeah, I forgot about those dreaded pussy hats. Nobody has come up with a good defense against those yet.

:laughing0301:

Although some on the right might laugh themselves to death when being confronted by a horde of leftists armed with cardboard signs and dildos.
The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

The United States military vs. Trump`s Walmart militia. Where can I place my bet?

You'd lose. This isn't Obama's gay and trans military anymore. Trump has more support from the military than any recent President.

Are you saying that Trump isn't responsible for that tweet?

Was his Twitter account hacked or sumpin?

Is your guy a poor widdle victim again?

No...

My opinion his supporters will blame the actions of the left for what Trump tweets...

Do I agree?

No...

Why?

Donald John Trump is a full grown adult and as the President he should never incite the people to start a Civil War.

If one were to start it would be short lived and would bring on the end of our Republic...

You'd lose. This isn't Obama's gay and trans military anymore. Trump has more support from the military than any recent President.

You mean they no longer play war games in the pool at the bath house anymore?

Are you saying that Trump isn't responsible for that tweet?

Was his Twitter account hacked or sumpin?

Is your guy a poor widdle victim again?
You POS sling dirt, threats, attack people, shoot people, and when Trump fights back he's a bully. Lying bastards all.

Hate to break it to people but if we as nation keep going down the current path we are on civil war might be the outcome. I am not talking about just this impeachment but people not being able to have a different point of view on anything with out being vilified and demonized.

Forum List

Back