Trump falsely claims his approval among blacks has doubled

There was a huge black voter turnout in Alabama, and they kicked Trump's pedophile buddy in the nuts.

They made all the difference.

So keep telling yourself Trump is winning over the darkies you hate so much, tards. :lol:

They roll out this 'Republicans are going to win the black vote' nonsense on a regular basis.
I'll ask you the same thing, do Blacks want more illegals in this country?

yup .......

Hispanics and blacks support immigration reform | US Immigration News

75% of African-Americans are in favor of Obama’s plan, with just 21% against. White Americans support immigration reform with a much smaller margin, with 50% in favor and 49% against.

suck that.
What is the date on your source?
June 2016:

gallup_poll_immigrants_blacks_2.jpg

There was a huge black voter turnout in Alabama, and they kicked Trump's pedophile buddy in the nuts.

So keep telling yourself Trump is winning over the darkies you hate so much, tards. :lol:

They roll out this 'Republicans are going to win the black vote' nonsense on a regular basis.

yup .......

75% of African-Americans are in favor of Obama’s plan, with just 21% against. White Americans support immigration reform with a much smaller margin, with 50% in favor and 49% against.

suck that.

read the article dip - right after Obama passed DACA

yup .......

suck that.
June 2017:

It says 2016. The results were from 2016. When it was published does not change the dates on the survey, does it?

yup .......

suck that.

Still a lot of things have changed since then, look who is president.:afro:

yup .......

suck that.
June 2017:

It says 2016. The results were from 2016. When it was published does not change the dates on the survey, does it?
It was a year and a half ago.

Show that stat has changed since then.

NEXT!

yup .......

suck that.

The President got only 8 percent of the black vote.

Support your attempt to claim blacks do not overwhelmingly support amnesty for illegals.

yup .......

suck that.
June 2017:

NEXT!
I don't need to, everyone except propagandists know it has. Next.

The pseudocon propaganda outlets created the delusion in the minds of their piss drinkers that blacks don't support amnesty for illegals. And the parrots obediently repeat that bullshit without fact checking.

This was a fiction.

Bigots like to make up all kinds of fiction about the darkies they hate so much.

"We know what they are thinking!"

Look its not rocket science, who do blacks identify more with some prissy stuck up liberal black like Obama or trash talking foul mouthed Trump who's not afraid to show off his bling...be afraid libs.

If you really think black people identify more with Trump than Obama, you conservatives are more delusion than I previously thought.

And I find it extremely offensive as someone who is black, that you think we like someone simply because they're foul mouthed show offs. White people voted for Trump's trifling ass. Not black people.

One of the pseudocon propaganda outlets created the delusion in the minds of their piss drinkers that blacks don't support amnesty for illegals.

This was a fiction.

Bigots like to make up all kinds of fiction about the darkies they hate so much.

You call me a bigot and then say "Darkie". You are a loser, and a pretty dumb one at that.

yup .......

suck that.
June 2017:

NEXT!
I don't need to, everyone except propagandists know it has. Next.
And here we see the parroting rube retreating into his delusion.

They NEVER let reality impinge on their insanity. Ever.

blacks ate a taco salad and fell in love with hipanics ...

~snort

yup .......

suck that.

The President got only 8 percent of the black vote.

Support your attempt to claim blacks do not overwhelmingly support amnesty for illegals.

I will, I will-)

Is the Trump trend rising, or falling when asking about Black Americans?

That is all you need know, because at 15 or 16%, it is "Katie bar the door" for your guys-) (in case you didn't know, it is between 13 and 14% right now, and trending upwards)

One of the pseudocon propaganda outlets created the delusion in the minds of their piss drinkers that blacks don't support amnesty for illegals.

This was a fiction.

You call me a bigot and then say "Darkie". You are a loser, and a pretty dumb one at that.
Yes, I say "darkie". It's satire, idiot. Went right over your head.

That's how you tards think of them.

This was a fiction.

Yes, I say "darkie". It's satire, idiot. Went right over your head.

That's how you tards think of them.
You know 0 about thinking, especially anyone else's.

yup .......

suck that.
June 2016:

As soon as Kanye notifies Blacks that Mexicans are stealing their welfare and Trump upgrades their 1980’s Obama phone it’s game over for Democrats.

"wheres my afro american"

remember that during the campaign?

same increible upswing in black support then as recently .. aka Trumps shit never changes.

so with all this doubling going on how many blacks support him now ? 4 or 8 ?

Fuk DonCheeto
You seem mad that blacks have a mind of their own. Again proving left racism. Thanks for playing

Trump got 8 percent of the black vote. Another reality.

Blacks turned out in record numbers in Alabama to vote in a Democrat for the first time in a quarter of a century, just so Trump's bigoted buddy wouldn't get elected.

That's how much blacks love the delusional Emperor.

Forum List

Back