Trump falsely claims his approval among blacks has doubled

Evidence free claim made on his Twitter. Please cite evidence if you have any and you are a trump supporter Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Polls....you loons live by them....and die by them

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart
Washington Post makes this thread a winner, embarrassing link-less Trumpkins in the process:

Washington Post: No, Trump's approval among black Americans hasn't doubled

LOL you loons whine on Breitbart then source WAPO?

Is the Trump trend rising, or falling when asking about Black Americans?

That is all you need know, because at 15 or 16%, it is "Katie bar the door" for your guys-) (in case you didn't know, it is between 13 and 14% right now, and trending upwards)
LIAR!!!!!

According to Gallup, Trump’s approval among black Americans fell nine points from January to December, dropping from 15 percent to 6 percent.

Evidence free claim made on his Twitter. Please cite evidence if you have any and you are a trump supporter Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Donald Trump's Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016, Amid Racism Claims - Breitbart
Washington Post makes this thread a winner, embarrassing link-less Trumpkins in the process:

Um, yeah. Breitbart is the crappiest Trump-loving fake news propaganda outlet out there.

Um, yeah. Breitbart is the crappiest Trump-loving fake news propaganda outlet out there.

WAPO is just crap....period. I bet you depend on Fake News CNN also

That is all you need know, because at 15 or 16%, it is "Katie bar the door" for your guys-) (in case you didn't know, it is between 13 and 14% right now, and trending upwards)
LIAR!!!!!

According to Gallup, Trump’s approval among black Americans fell nine points from January to December, dropping from 15 percent to 6 percent.

I see, I see!

Which one do you think your heroes believe; not you, but the Democratic party-)

The study/poll comes out, and instantly your peeps go from collusion/delusion to racism.

Now most Americans would call that a signal, or clue! But you go ahead and profess your brilliance, meanwhile, we and the Black community will pick up votes-)

LIAR!!!!!

LOL, more makieyuppy leftist lies. Black unemployment lowest in 17 years. Yeah I’d be pissed at that figure right? Can’t make this up

LIAR!!!!!

I see, I see!

Which one do you think your heroes believe; not you, but the Democratic party-)

The study/poll comes out, and instantly your peeps go from collusion/delusion to racism.

Now most Americans would call that a signal, or clue! But you go ahead and profess your brilliance, meanwhile, we and the Black community will pick up votes-)
Lowest black unemployment in 17 years, why wouldn’t they be pissed at trump right? These leftists can’t get out of their own way

So?

It woulds appear that the only source claiming this is Breitbart. But the truth usually lies in the middle. I have to think that support IS up among blacks, but maybe just not double.
Don't help Trump out by saying he is "maybe" right.
The Washington Post already factchecked this and determined it's false. I provided the link. And now the New York Times has this: Trump Falsely Claims His Approval Among Black Americans Has Doubled

It woulds appear that the only source claiming this is Breitbart. But the truth usually lies in the middle. I have to think that support IS up among blacks, but maybe just not double.
The Washington Post already factchecked this and determined it's false. I provided the link. And now the New York Times has this: Trump Falsely Claims His Approval Among Black Americans Has Doubled

Aside from the fact that I was basically trying to AGREE with you, pinhead, what makes you think the WaPo and NYT, the two most openly hostile newspapers biased 100% against Trump, are any more credible a source than Breitbart? They aren't. Grow up, then wake up.

Aside from the fact that I was basically trying to AGREE with you, pinhead, what makes you think the WaPo and NYT, the two most openly hostile newspapers biased 100% against Trump, are any more credible a source than Breitbart? They aren't. Grow up, then wake up.
No, you were not trying to agree with me, because you said Trump "maybe" lied. Trump lied, unless you can cite to the two polls where his approval among blacks doubled from one to the other. There's no "maybe" here.

No, you were not trying to agree with me, because you said Trump "maybe" lied. Trump lied, unless you can cite to the two polls where his approval among blacks doubled from one to the other. There's no "maybe" here.

READ. READ! At least show the brains of an 8 year old. I said that the real truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, that maybe saying Trump has doubled his black support is stretching things, but no doubt he has improved it. But claiming WaPo and NYT as your sources doesn't prove sh-t.

Forum List

Back