Trump has not fixed our immigration problem.

Be ready for amnesty. He already tried once. The illegal alien thing was just political campaign fluff. Amnesty will happen and every trumpkin will lap it up like good personality cult members do.

He has merely stemmed the bleeding. No meaningful legislation has been passed. Very little wall has been built.

Yes, Mexico has made some concessions that have helped but those could end up being as temporary as the Trump presidency.

This is not a diss on Trumps efforts so don't think I'm down on him. I'm just a realist and I recognize that a temporary victory is no real victory at all.

We need a willing congress to truly get done what must be done to make this problem a thing of the past. At this point we're just putting bandaids on an open wound.

1) The immigration problem isn't a crisis. Some redneck's fear that his daughter might date a Mexican is not something any sensible person should worry about.
2) You could fix the immigration "problem" in ten minutes. No Walls. No Legistlation. No sending ICE Jackbooted thugs into neighborhoods hassling people with brown skin. All you need to do is go after the people who hire them, hard.

Of course, then you'd have a problem of certain sectors of the economy that require unskilled, cheap labor collapsing, which is why Trump or anyone else doesn't do it.

Much like abortion, gay rights, and other issues, it's never about "solving" the problem. It's about keeping stupid people like you upset about it so you don't demand solutions to the REAL problems.

1. Bull shit. This is what people who never left home say. You don't work so you will never get it.

2. Again, this is what people who still live with their parent say. Very childish. This country has immigration laws. Those immigration laws need enforcement. We have customs laws to. Used to be two agencies who took care of these things, now it's only one.

All the rest ain't worth addressing as its nothing more then ramblings of a fat sit at home who has a fetus killing fetish.

Be ready for amnesty. He already tried once. The illegal alien thing was just political campaign fluff. Amnesty will happen and every trumpkin will lap it up like good personality cult members do.

Being against amnesty is a valid position. ONly an asshole would pretend otherwise.

He has merely stemmed the bleeding. No meaningful legislation has been passed. Very little wall has been built.

Yes, Mexico has made some concessions that have helped but those could end up being as temporary as the Trump presidency.

This is not a diss on Trumps efforts so don't think I'm down on him. I'm just a realist and I recognize that a temporary victory is no real victory at all.

We need a willing congress to truly get done what must be done to make this problem a thing of the past. At this point we're just putting bandaids on an open wound.

Trump had Paul Ryan and a GOP House his first two years as President and yet the GOP did not do much.

Also to fix the issue you need more than a wall and before you write no shit Sherlock the fact is the GOP are never in a hurry to fix the issues and do you ever wonder why?

Trump had Paul Ryan and a GOP House his first two years as President and yet the GOP did not do much.

Also to fix the issue you need more than a wall and before you write no shit Sherlock the fact is the GOP are never in a hurry to fix the issues and do you ever wonder why?

He specifically mentioned congress in his op. And yes, we all know that Trump had a republican congress the first two years.

1) The immigration problem isn't a crisis. Some redneck's fear that his daughter might date a Mexican is not something any sensible person should worry about.
2) You could fix the immigration "problem" in ten minutes. No Walls. No Legistlation. No sending ICE Jackbooted thugs into neighborhoods hassling people with brown skin. All you need to do is go after the people who hire them, hard.

Of course, then you'd have a problem of certain sectors of the economy that require unskilled, cheap labor collapsing, which is why Trump or anyone else doesn't do it.

Much like abortion, gay rights, and other issues, it's never about "solving" the problem. It's about keeping stupid people like you upset about it so you don't demand solutions to the REAL problems.

1. I agree go after the employers hiring illegals no matter private or contractors working for the government.

2. Did you complain when Obama was having ICE go into those neighborhoods to break up families and if so please provide links to your outrage?

3. If there was no illegal immigration crisis then why did Obama request Boehner and the GOP House to pass a Immigration Reform law?

-----

As Joe attempt to make the false claim there is no Illegal Immigration Crisis he ( Joe ) then forget Obama stated there was one, so Joe tell the board why you are spewing that lie?

He specifically mentioned congress in his op. And yes, we all know that Trump had a republican congress the first two years.

He was taking his shot at the Democratic Congress while not mentioning the GOP are not willing to do anything either.

Also Trump is not hell bent on it either and just saying what you want to hear so you will vote for him.

Voters disapprove of Trump's border and immigration policies.

No they don't. Most Americans want all illegals and those DACA tapeworms out of our country. Those assholes cost us billions each year.

Hell Barry admitted letting those DACA dreamers into this country was unconstitutional yet he did it just the same and those assholes have cost we tax payers billions.

They and all illegals should be booted out of our country and anyone hiring them should face the full extent of the law.

He was taking his shot at the Democratic Congress while not mentioning the GOP are not willing to do anything either.

Also Trump is not hell bent on it either and just saying what you want to hear so you will vote for him.

I agree that Trump has not put the focus on this, that his campaign suggested he would.

Sorry, I almost never do vids. I asked YOU a question. I want YOUR answer, or your admission that you don't have one.

That's your problem then. Go look at the video if you want my answer.

It's a minute long.

You could have told me what the point of the vid was, in the time it took you to tell me to watch the video.

You could have watched it. :eusa_whistle:

I generally don't listen to politicians drone on. I just want the point.

Sorry, I almost never do vids. I asked YOU a question. I want YOUR answer, or your admission that you don't have one.

That's your problem then. Go look at the video if you want my answer.

It's a minute long.

You could have told me what the point of the vid was, in the time it took you to tell me to watch the video.

You could have watched it. :eusa_whistle:

I generally don't listen to politicians drone on. I just want the point.

Neat. Well it's a minute long and it's right there. Either watch it or don't. Doesn't matter to me at all.

See ya.

1. Bull shit. This is what people who never left home say. You don't work so you will never get it.

2. Again, this is what people who still live with their parent say. Very childish. This country has immigration laws. Those immigration laws need enforcement. We have customs laws to. Used to be two agencies who took care of these things, now it's only one.

You are babbling, buddy. I'm glad you are actually spell checking your posts now so I don't mock you further.

We have immigration laws that are about as meaningful as the prostitution laws. Everyone knows where you can find a hooker, everyone know where you can pick up a bunch of day laborers to help you hang dry wall. If we are all complicate in breaking the law, that makes us all guilty.

1. I agree go after the employers hiring illegals no matter private or contractors working for the government.

2. Did you complain when Obama was having ICE go into those neighborhoods to break up families and if so please provide links to your outrage?

3. If there was no illegal immigration crisis then why did Obama request Boehner and the GOP House to pass a Immigration Reform law?

-----

As Joe attempt to make the false claim there is no Illegal Immigration Crisis he ( Joe ) then forget Obama stated there was one, so Joe tell the board why you are spewing that lie?

Guy, here's the thing. Obama actually tried to do some human things to fix the immigration problems, like DACA. He also did some stupid things like increase deportations to pander to the crazies, which he never should have done.

The Immigration reform he wanted would have also allowed for a path to citizenship, unlike Trump who is just using racism to keep stupid people angry.

Forum List

Back