Trump in Pensilvania

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Trump says If he loses Pennsylvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pennsylvania ... now I've heard everything...

P.S.
damn auto spell check there are ya happy

Last edited:
true says If he loses Pensilvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pensilvania ... now I've heard everything
"Pensilvania"? Are you serious?

ROTFLMAO.

true says If he loses Pensilvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pensilvania ... now I've heard everything

ROTFLMAO.
just this morning Trump Aired in the press, Trump was saying if he loses Pennsylvania that he was cheated by voters voting 5 times or more ... this was morning Joe where joe scarborough played the video of him saying if he loses Pennsylvania its because he was cheated...

then in the same segment joe scarborough announce that Trump was down by 30 points in New York

Last edited:

ROTFLMAO.

One of our more educated Democrats.

ROTFLMAO.
just this morning Trump the Aired in the press, Trump was saying if he loses Pensilvania that he was cheated by voters voting 5 times or more ... this was morning Joe where joe scarborough played the video of him saying if he loses Pensilvania its because he was cheated...

then in the same segment joe scarborough announce that Trump was down by 30 points in New York
Pennsylvania

ROTFLMAO.

Note that he repeated the spelling error even after being laughed at.

ROTFLMAO.

let me correct you, there wasn't a spelling error the word is spelled correct its that damn spell check ... didn't see it at the time ... shit happens ... but you righties are sure to jump on it right away ... not only do you have to look for misspelled words, grammar, and auto spell now, cause these republicans will jump on you in a minute

Last edited:

ROTFLMAO.

actually I went to different post ... I though the guy was laughing at trump being down 30 points ... after I realize what I had done when I came back I corrected it ... any way you look at it Trumps is losing big time...

ROTFLMAO.

let me correct you, there wasn't a spelling error the word is spelled correct its that damn spell check ... didn't see it at the time ... shit happens ... but you righties are sure to jump on it right away ... not only do you have to look for misspelled words, grammar, and auto spell now, cause these republicans will jump on you in a minute
I'm using spell check right now and it gives me a big bold red line right under it. At least be honest enough to admit you are stupid okay?

ROTFLMAO.

I'm using spell check right now and it gives me a big bold red line right under it. At least be honest enough to admit you are stupid okay?
as I said I I didn't missed Pennsylvania on my computer ... right now the word Pensilvania is showing it as being spelled correctly ... it does not show it as being misspelled on my computer there isn't a red line under it and I was being honest ...

Trump says If he loses Pennsylvania is because of cheaters .... he's being cheated ... call out the guard ... trump is being cheated by cheaters ... never mind that hillarys up 30 points in his home town of New York he's being cheated in Pennsylvania ... now I've heard everything...

P.S.
Is that one of the 57 Obama lives in?
go fuck yourself fascist

P.S.
The OP is having a "Clinton moment". Do they plead stupid or admit lying?

P.S.
go fuck yourself fascist
Awww.....cry baby.....cry.....:lol:

Your Obama never did tell us the name of those extra states, and here we thought you were breaking news.....:lol:

ROTFLMAO.

as I said I I didn't missed Pennsylvania on my computer ... right now the word Pensilvania is showing it as being spelled correctly ... it does not show it as being misspelled on my computer there isn't a red line under it and I was being honest ...
"I didn't missed".....What the f#ck is that? You speaka da English g-d dammit? We kin writ en hilbilly rond her bue wez prefur u tyed hurder.

P.S.
go fuck yourself fascist
Awww.....cry baby.....cry.....:lol:

Your Obama never did tell us the name of those extra states, and here we thought you were breaking news.....:lol:
thats because we all know he made a mistake but fascist like you love to bring it up like it really means something

"I didn't missed".....What the f#ck is that? You speaka da English g-d dammit? We kin writ en hilbilly rond her bue wez prefur u tyed hurder.
I give up ... you're to focused on grammar and spelling another spell check error

P.S.

I like the spelling "Pencilvainia". His polls are dropping like lead zeppelin and his campaign is in vain.
EXTREMELY vain, ya.

Forum List

Back