Trump indictment would be a gift to Republicans

"I was never given any director or order or knew of any plans of that nature, so I was surprised by seeing that publicly," Miller said when asked about the claims on cable news. "Obviously we had plans for acting more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning. There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature."
Lol, this guy is talking out both sides of his ass.
Because trump didn't request them.
1. Your link is bad. "Page not found" try again. I gave you several links that work (see below).
You may be talking about J6. I'm talking J3. Chris Miller could swear that Trump did NOT request the NG on J6 during the riot, but DID request them on J3 when Capitol Police Chief Sund requested them too.

2. The House committee will get to the truth. Trump did request them, many people were there at the meeting. Not just Trump & SECDEF Chris Miller. Again, no sense debating it, the GOP House committees will get to the truth.

3. Google Cash Patel, Mark Meadows, Gen. Milley, they were there and heard the discussion.
I'm not debating, just "predicting" that the truth about J3 will come out.

Last edited:
1. "Page not found" try again. I gave you several links that work.

2. The House committee will get to the truth. Trump did request them, many people were there at the meeting. Not just Trump & SECDEF Chris Miller. Again, no sense debating it, the GOP House committees will get to the truth.

The link works fine.

1671572222803.png

Yea, I guess you can laugh it off

But Trump is facing criminal charges for...

Trying to intimidate Georgia election officials

Jan 6 related offenses

Illegally possessing and storing Top Secret Documents

Do you feel lucky?

The question you should be asking yourself is do you feel lucky with your next presidential candidate?

1671572289338.png

The question you should be asking yourself is do you feel lucky with your next presidential candidate?

View attachment 740461

The GOP is fucked. If Trump wins the nomination, the GOP leads with its weakest candidate. A candidate that nearly half of the electorate won't vote for under any circumstance. A candidate that does poorly with independants.....and will need almost all of them

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he'll burn the GOP to the ground.......whining and snivelling about how the election was rigged, stolen and fraudulent.

Here's what I see. So how can we tell real news from "fake news"? Congressional committees?

View attachment 740465

Try a private tab. Its possible that they have an monthly access limit and you've exceeded it. If you go private, you remove all cookies that they use to track your monthly access.....and you may be able access.

The link is live, though.

Try a private tab. Its possible that they have an monthly access limit and you've exceeded it. If you go private, you remove all cookies that they use to track your monthly access.....and you may be able access.

The link is live, though.
I don't do cookies. Thx.

1. Your link is bad. "Page not found" try again. I gave you several links that work (see below).
You may be talking about J6. I'm talking J3. Chris Miller could swear that Trump did NOT request the NG on J6 during the riot, but DID request them on J3 when Capitol Police Chief Sund requested them too.

3. Google Cash Patel, Mark Meadows, Gen. Milley, they were there and heard the discussion.
I'm not debating, just "predicting" that the truth about J3 will come out.

You may have done what is did when I first opened the article. You have to scroll down to see it. Below is a copy paste of that article and a link to a the story from a different site just in case I am wrong.

"I was never given any director or order or knew of any plans of that nature, so I was surprised by seeing that publicly," Miller said when asked about the claims on cable news. "Obviously we had plans for acting more folks, but that was not anything more than contingency planning. There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature."

Miller, who served as defense secretary from November 2020 to the end of Trump's term in January 2021, was asked to be precise.

"Just so we're clear," an investigator asked him, "you did not have 10,000 troops, quote, 'to be on the ready,' prior to January 6th."

"A nonmilitary person probably could have some sort of weird interpretation, but no," Miller responded. "The answer to your question is no. That was not part of my plan or the department of defense's plan."

Back up link...

The GOP is fucked. If Trump wins the nomination, the GOP leads with its weakest candidate. A candidate that nearly half of the electorate won't vote for under any circumstance. A candidate that does poorly with independants.....and will need almost all of them

If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he'll burn the GOP to the ground.......whining and snivelling about how the election was rigged, stolen and fraudulent.
Just in the last couple of weeks the Republicans have spread their ass cheeks pretty wide for the Progs agendas. See how it is? So, if it is burned to the ground of what you are typing, tell us the alternative. All I know is that I am worse a bit less than two years ago when this great man of "UNITY" showed up. And survival is what it's about. Changes in how families and extended families live may occur as the years go on.

You may have done what is did when I first opened the article. You have to scroll down to see it. Below is a copy paste of that article and a link to a the story from a different site just in case I am wrong.
Miller, who served as defense secretary from November 2020 to the end of Trump's term in January 2021, was asked to be precise.
"Just so we're clear," an investigator asked him, "you did not have 10,000 troops, quote, 'to be on the ready,' prior to January 6th."
"A nonmilitary person probably could have some sort of weird interpretation, but no," Miller responded. "The answer to your question is no. That was not part of my plan or the department of defense's plan."
Play the video, you will hear Chris Miller IN PERSON say Trump authorized the NG troops. So anything else being written us FAKE NEWS.

Play the video, you will hear Chris Miller IN PERSON say Trump authorized the NG troops. So anything else being written us FAKE NEWS.
Yes but under oath he said something different.

What should I believe; what he told Hannity on TV or what he claimed under oath?

What should I believe; what he told Hannity on TV or what he claimed under oath?
Same thing happens with all those stolen election claims

What they say on Hannity and Carlson is never the same as what they swear in court

Why won’t they just let Democrats do their dirty work for them?

Trump is dragging down the Republican Party. He is costing them elections and spoiling the agenda.
2024 will be another disaster for Republicans if he is allowed to run again.

Why don’t Republicans just fake indignation, give Trump token support and allow the Democrats to take care of their dirty laundry?
If the Democrats were to get away with weaponizing the DOJ/FBI/DNC to prevent Republican voters from deciding who the nominee is, that would not be the end of it. You think the Democratic operatives of the DOJ would say, "Ok, that takes care of Trump who was beyond the pale. We look forward to fair and honest elections, from now on!"

Hell, no. They'd do it again and again, until the Republican voters choose nominees in GOP primaries like Republican Representatives chose the Jan 6 Committee.

If the Democrats were to get away with weaponizing the DOJ/FBI/DNC to prevent Republican voters from deciding who the nominee is, that would not be the end of it. You think the Democratic operatives of the DOJ would say, "Ok, that takes care of Trump who was beyond the pale. We look forward to fair and honest elections, from now on!"

Hell, no. They'd do it again and again, until the Republican voters choose nominees in GOP primaries like Republican Representatives chose the Jan 6 Committee.
What Democrats did in 2022 Republican Primaries is they backed the batshit crazy Republican.

Republican voters were too stupid to know the difference

What Democrats did in 2022 Republican Primaries is they backed the batshit crazy Republican.

Yeah, did you know that your DNC was using your money to get 84% of Trump-backed candidates elected in their general elections?

Someone misquoted him "under oath" . Its called "fake news". (unless you have a video of him under oath?)

Just in the last couple of weeks the Republicans have spread their ass cheeks pretty wide for the Progs agendas. See how it is? So, if it is burned to the ground of what you are typing, tell us the alternative. All I know is that I am worse a bit less than two years ago when this great man of "UNITY" showed up. And survival is what it's about. Changes in how families and extended families live may occur as the years go on.

I'm typing out the GOP's folly in 2024. Either they nominate Trump, and field the weakest candidate that Biden already defeated by a landslide. Only this time AFTER Trump's pathetic response to January 6th, watching TV for 3 hours rather than act in defense of the capitol.....and AFTER Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

Or,

Trump insists that the election was rigged against him, that the GOP is corrupt, that the election was fake......and convinces enough of his followers of his latest conspiracy that they tank any candidate the GOP forwards for president.

Pick one.

And shitty candidates. A Texan who had paid for 2 baby mommas to have abortions for a senate seat in Georgia. And a news caster that had absolutely no relevant experience, never having led so much as a PTA meeting.

But rather than accept personal responsibility for their garbage judgment in selecting these shit candidates, they blame another imaginary conspiracy for their failures.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Republicans can’t accept that the voters rejected their message or they ran unelectable candidates

Better to claim you were cheated

Forum List

Back