Trump insults a war hero

You didn't answer my question, and does 2 years from 66-68 count in S.E. Asia?
If you support Trump then your credibility on other issues comes into question as well.

Painting with a mighty broad brush there, sailor! That's in your opinion, not others! Now, what has Trump said besides the obvious flame throwers I enjoy him doing, that was not correct!
I have to give Trump credit for knowing his target audience, he's shooting for the lowest common denominators, the great unwashed mass of stupid unthinking people who are easily swayed by childish rhetoric.

Then YOU should be his greatest fan.... I know this is hard for you, but try to answer an honest question, to repeat, because I know you are able to concentrate, what has Trump said that wasn't correct...Mexican Illegals?
Maybe you missed the thread title.

He called him a war hero 4 times in the manuscript and video, I know this is hard for an Obuma fanatic, but the MSM LIES to you, and you believe them!

It took obama over 9 months to make the decision to take bin Laden out, after he knew where he was at. So you tell me why it took so long. You can also thank Bush for giving Obama the intel to kill bin Laden.

That wasn't my point.

Let's try again. If waterboarding Khalid Sheikh Mohammed helped catch Bin Laden, why did it take 8 years to produce actionable intelligence of events that KSM would have had no knowledge of because they happened after his capture?

I'm kind of glad Obama took nine months to make sure the operation to take down Bin Laden was well-prepared for. we took him out with no fatalities.

Going to college instead of the army is not a sign of being a chickenhawk you dumb ass. Where has Trump proven to be pro-draft or strongly supported going to war? Did your hero Obama serve in the military?
Trump had his chance to do something important, but he decided it was inconvenient and dangerous.
Photos show Trump in military garb before dodging draft - NY Daily News
ROFL... so what? to be a chicken hawk one has to be a hawkish.. is he?
I can see why this subject would make you uncomfortable.
Why, cause I'm libertarian?
I can only guess at your motivation to support cowardice and hypocrisy.
Who said I support you?

And there we have it.. evidence that you're nothing but a political shill here to advertise for establishment republicans. How much are you being paid and by which candidate?
And there we have it....the last stand of chickenhawk assholes who could never be bothered to make any kind of sacrifice for their country.
Oh now you are back to claiming deferment = chickenhawk asshole. What a petty little girl you are.
Yes exactly, bullshit educational deferments = hypocritical, cowardly, disgusting, chickenhawk asshole. I think you're beginning to catch on.
Going to college instead of the army is not a sign of being a chickenhawk you dumb ass. Where has Trump proven to be pro-draft or strongly supported going to war? Did your hero Obama serve in the military?
Trump did say he would take the Arab Oil fields to hurt ISIS which certainly would involve the military. Obama never volunteered for military service but unlike Trump he never took action to avoid it.

I don't fault Trump for staying out of the Vietnam war. However, I certainly think he was wrong to criticize the service of someone who volunteered to fight in that war, was wounded and spent 5 years in a POW camp. To me, that indicates that Trump was shooting off his mouth without considered the consequences. As a TV celebrity or a real estate wheeler dealer it's of no consequence, but not as president of the United States. If Trump expects to be president, he's going have to act like one which he so far has not done and seems to have no inclination to do so.
So basically you did not listen to the interview.. you just echoed the libtard sound bites.

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Totally agree. I'm no fan of McCain politically, I couldn't even vote for him over Obama and I don't regret it. But pissing on his war record is wrong on so many levels. Particularly since he was given the chance to leave the Hanoi Hilton early because his father was a Senator and he refused to leave out of turn. That while Trump kept taking deferments. It's politics at it's sleeziest

This just gets worse...

Trump slams McCain for being captured in Vietnam other Republicans quickly condemn him - The Washington Post

Trump has managed to identify what little dignity still exists in contemporary American politics and pee on it.

Totally agree. I'm no fan of McCain politically, I couldn't even vote for him over Obama and I don't regret it. But pissing on his war record is wrong on so many levels. Particularly since he was given the chance to leave the Hanoi Hilton early because his father was a Senator and he refused to leave out of turn. That while Trump kept taking deferments. It's politics at it's sleeziest
So basically you did not listen to the interview.. you just echoed the libtard sound bites.

This just gets worse...

He's just not blinded by partisanship.

you guys loved trashing the war hero Kerry

Kerry was no war hero, fool

all four month he served in Vietnam. war hero is laughable. traitor to his military men and women serving at the time is more like it

You are a truly stupid hack.

John Kerry served in the military, in the war, from 1966-1970, FOUR YEARS. The four months you speak of were just his last tour, you fucking idiot.

He EARNED a silver star, a bronze star and three purple hearts.

So, go fuck yourself, you worthless hack. You are disgusting and totally unamerican in every possible way.

Three band-aids, three purple hearts ... he put himself in for. One multiple times when it kept getting turned down Then he invoked an unused reg to get out with three purple heats. He testified to congress he was a war criminal with other soldiers. He claimed to have thrown his ribbons over the white house fence, turned out he still had them. And he was still calling our troops terrorists in in Iraq. Nothing honorable anywhere about the guy.

If you support Trump then your credibility on other issues comes into question as well.

Painting with a mighty broad brush there, sailor! That's in your opinion, not others! Now, what has Trump said besides the obvious flame throwers I enjoy him doing, that was not correct!
I have to give Trump credit for knowing his target audience, he's shooting for the lowest common denominators, the great unwashed mass of stupid unthinking people who are easily swayed by childish rhetoric.

Then YOU should be his greatest fan.... I know this is hard for you, but try to answer an honest question, to repeat, because I know you are able to concentrate, what has Trump said that wasn't correct...Mexican Illegals?

He called him a war hero 4 times in the manuscript and video, I know this is hard for an Obuma fanatic, but the MSM LIES to you, and you believe them!
He said that McCain was a war hero because he got caught, which is as cynical and back-handed a compliment as it gets.

Three band-aids, three purple hearts ... he put himself in for. One multiple times when it kept getting turned down Then he invoked an unused reg to get out with three purple heats. He testified to congress he was a war criminal with other soldiers. He claimed to have thrown his ribbons over the white house fence, turned out he still had them. And he was still calling our troops terrorists in in Iraq. Nothing honorable anywhere about the guy.

and how many Purple Hearts, Bronze Stars and Silver Stars did you win, Double Wide?

This just gets worse...

“He’s not a war hero ... He’s a war hero because he was captured ... I like people that weren’t captured.”

So you're saying in context that makes sense? Again particularly that he declined to leave the Hanoi Hilton out of turn. How many people could have done that?

This just gets worse...

When you find someone who actually pissed on his war record you should tell them that.

Whacko Birds pissed all over millions of Americans concerned about illegal immigration. Fuck him. He's no victim here.

This just gets worse...

When you find someone who actually pissed on his war record you should tell them that.

Whacko Birds pissed all over millions of Americans concerned about illegal immigration. Fuck him. He's no victim here.

Doesn't justify deferment Trump's statements on a guy who declined to leave the Hanoi Hilton out of turn. To Trump, torture is having to take a taxi because his limo's on the fritz. And I already told you my political opinion of McCain. Trump is an attention whore who will be his own undoing and that's a good thing. There was no reason to take such a cheap shot, which is what makes it so ridiculously stupid to do. Trump has people like me who think McCain wasn't worth voting for over Obama defending him. Talk about manufacturing enemies

He said that McCain was a war hero because he got caught, which is as cynical and back-handed a compliment as it gets.

Is that all he said? Or are you just a mouth piece of the establishment media?

This just gets worse...

“He’s not a war hero ... He’s a war hero because he was captured ... I like people that weren’t captured.”

So you're saying in context that makes sense? Again particularly that he declined to leave the Hanoi Hilton out of turn. How many people could have done that?
Not a hard question. Did you listen to the interview? Or are you just here to echo sound bites from the establishment media?

Instead of the tedious platitudes, perhaps you can point out what he said that contradicts my point.

This just gets worse...

Not a hard question. Did you listen to the interview? Or are you just here to echo sound bites from the establishment media?

No and no, I responded to his quote

Instead of the tedious platitudes, perhaps you can point out what he said that contradicts my point.

Sorry, RKM gets to ask the questions here, he doesn't have to answer any. I asked the same, what could trump say that would make that quote make sense? He didn't answer that either.

yes it was backhanded, but Johnny deserves a backhand and more. McCain has been very critical of many and no one confronts the drug addled bully. He needs a good verbal ass kicking and be put in a rest home for the insane.

Forum List

Back