🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Is Eliminating VA Pensions - Whaaat ?

Slow learner? You haven't ever even learned. I am not talking about the national debt, but unfunded liabilities. Is this really so difficult to understand?

The rest of your message is complete nonsense bullshit as well.

Once again I have been in the military. We weren't taught entitlement over facts. You must have served in the feminist unit where everyone is allowed in.
Didn't I ask you how old you are ? If not, I'm asking you now.

You don't seem to realize that AGE is the critical point of this thread. I'm wondering if you know the meaning of the word.

"The United States spends more on defense than any other country in the world. However, a large and growing portion of that spending goes not toward training or equipment but instead towards retirement and health care costs. The Pentagon is slowly becoming a health care provider that also fights wars.

"That’s why the military retirement overhaul is an important achievement. It represents an innovative approach to a pressing challenge that the military has faced for decades. Such achievements have been lacking in the Washington in recent years, where both parties are too often wedded to the hidebound thinking of the past."

Reforms to military retirement will pay off for troops and taxpayers
If they're going to reduce VA benefits, they ought to take into account the incomes of those whose benefits they're reducing. It's one thing to reduce benefits of someone getting $100,000/yr and another to do it to someone of very low income.

That's happening too. Calm down, punkin.

This is only one reason I didn't support him and could never. I knew just like everyone who campaigns most of the shit they run on are just lies.
Whatever lie Trump might have told, it was a drop in the bucket compared to the lie machine >> Hillary Clinton.

Didn't vote for her either. I voted for the guy that I wished would have had a little more going for him.

Of course you did:
5d9.jpg

This is only one reason I didn't support him and could never. I knew just like everyone who campaigns most of the shit they run on are just lies.
Whatever lie Trump might have told, it was a drop in the bucket compared to the lie machine >> Hillary Clinton.

Didn't vote for her either. I voted for the guy that I wished would have had a little more going for him.
5d9.jpg
636125423255531710-480115610_9182cf50-f75d-0132-f409-0e18518aac2f.jpg%3Fw=740&h=892.4399999999999&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

Slow learner? You haven't ever even learned. I am not talking about the national debt, but unfunded liabilities. Is this really so difficult to understand?

The rest of your message is complete nonsense bullshit as well.

Once again I have been in the military. We weren't taught entitlement over facts. You must have served in the feminist unit where everyone is allowed in.
Didn't I ask you how old you are ? If not, I'm asking you now.

You don't seem to realize that AGE is the critical point of this thread. I'm wondering if you know the meaning of the word.

My age? It is such that I am the one who pays your benefits. Questions?

Apparently it's also such that I am not yet senile enough to confuse unfunded liabilities and the national debt. Or trust fake internet articles.

So that justifies Trump to be able to lie?
No. And why do you ask such a silly question ? And how do you know Trump was lying previously ?

Sometimes, things change in your mind, as you get more involved. Being a candidate, isn't the same as being a president. You do both sometime, and maybe then you'll be able to talk about it.

So that justifies Trump to be able to lie?
No. And why do you ask such a silly question ? And how do you know Trump was lying previously ?

Sometimes, things change in your mind, as you get more involved. Being a candidate, isn't the same as being a president. You do both sometime, and maybe then you'll be able to talk about it.
I don't advocate lying as a business model, yet Trump did and was so proud of it it was printed in one of his books..

As I paid for 50 years. How long have YOU been paying, junior ?

You didn't pay for your benefits, you paid for someone else's.

Now we have to pay yours with interest. And apparently it's not enough, you want more. If someone dares oppose, you vote them out of office. Meanwhile we aren't going to get shit.

As I paid for 50 years. How long have YOU been paying, junior ?

Now we have to pay yours with interest. And apparently it's not enough, you want more. If someone dares oppose you you vote them out of office. Meanwhile we aren't going to get a shit.
You don't know that, since it has been in the rumor circles since the 1980's...

Indeed, the whole article is just hypothetical misleading bullshit, that has zero relevance. Not everything you read online is true... If Trump was actually cutting retirement from people on benefits, you wouldn't hear the end of it.
YOUR POST is hypothetical misleading bullshit, that has zero relevance. You haven't present a shred of anything to deny the information in the OP or its link. Guys like you do nothing but come in here, waste everyone's time, and fuck up a thread like this.

Indeed, the whole article is just hypothetical misleading bullshit, that has zero relevance. Not everything you read online is true... If Trump was actually cutting retirement from people on benefits, you wouldn't hear the end of it.
YOUR POST is hypothetical misleading bullshit, that has zero relevance. You haven't present a shred of anything to deny the information in the OP or its link. Guys like you do nothing but come in here, waste everyone's time, and fuck up a thread like this.

Right in the article it says "PROPOSED" change. Do you know what this means?

I sort of start to get an understanding of why you are so desperate for entitlements taken from the young.

Now we have to pay yours with interest. And apparently it's not enough, you want more. If someone dares oppose, you vote them out of office. Meanwhile we aren't going to get shit.
You got YOUR LIFE, complete with your big, mindless MOUTH. Go to your local VA hospital, and volunteer without pay, to pay back the veterans, who sacrificed for your ungrateful, dumb ass. Young & stupid.

You got YOUR LIFE, complete with your big, mindless MOUTH. Go to your local VA hospital, and volunteer without pay, to pay back the veterans, who sacrificed for your ungrateful, dumb ass. Young & stupid.

I was in the military, I sacrificed just as much. You are not a disabled person, so shut up. Did you volunteer? Sure seems like you are asking for a lot of payment if it was about volunteering.

Let's get this clear, I am the one paying and you are the one receiving benefits you didn't pay for. You have zero moral high ground.

I see people every day who receive welfare and pretend that they've "paid into" the system adequately to offset the ginormous cost they cost the rest of us.

So tell me where is the evidence that there is actually a proposal to eliminate duplicate SSD/VA disability payments...or even if people were supposed to be getting both in the first place?

Right in the article it says "PROPOSED" change. Do you know what this means?

I sort of start to get an understanding of why you are so desperate for entitlements taken from the young.
And when you get old, and can't work anymore, you're going to THEN say to people who like you, are in their 70s >> "I sort of start to get an understanding of why you are so desperate for entitlements taken from the young"

Right ? Right, Norman ? Right ? Right? :laugh:

And so now you're going to say, well you'll have a fortune built up by then, right Norman ? HA HA HA HA.

Everyone seems to want to cut spending. Until it comes around to putting their own prized pigs on a diet.

I'm a vet too, but I get nothing from the Empire. I doubt I ever will.

So tell me where is the evidence that there is actually a proposal to eliminate duplicate SSD/VA disability payments...or even if people were supposed to be getting both in the first place?
The proposal isn't to eliminate disabiltiy, it is to eliminate the VA pensions. And the evidence is in the OP link. In addition to 702,000 other URLs from the same search page.

Let's ask protectionist if he receives disability for actual physical trauma he received in service, or if he's getting checks because he nutted out?

Forum List

Back