Trump is "is going down-and here are the reasons why!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree, but he is going down to Florida for a much deserved vacation.

-Geaux

I wonder what those like you are going to do when Mueller turns in his report.

Before or after mueller is arrested along with comey, lynch, mccabe, rosenstein and the other coup members and their use of the government to spy on the opposition party?

-Geaux

Before or after mueller is arrested along with comey, lynch, mccabe, rosenstein and the other coup members and their use of the government to spy on the opposition party?

None of that is going to happen.

-Geaux

The government was witnessing an occupation by a foreign power.
Which means you're an apologist for treason.
Its criminals who accuse law enforcement of crimes.
e06vfru84xy01.jpg

-Geaux

I'll be really surprised if any of those scum are punished for what they have done.

You guys are the same types who bragged about Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Korean war. Trump is in trouble. That is a fact.

Well if the North Korean situation is resolved peacefully then The Donald might still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't think so.

Why not, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING, six months into his first term they gave him that award for doing absolutely NOTHING.
The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". The award was for being the first black man to achieve the highest political office in the world, to become US president, the most powerful position in the world. For breaking the glass ceiling. It meant something worldwide. Of course, it meant nothing but heartache to racists.

Thanks for confirming that Obama was given the Nobel Prize for being black

You guys are the same types who bragged about Trump winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Korean war. Trump is in trouble. That is a fact.

Well if the North Korean situation is resolved peacefully then The Donald might still get the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don't think so.

Why not, Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING, six months into his first term they gave him that award for doing absolutely NOTHING.
The 2009 Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to United States President Barack Obama for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples". The award was for being the first black man to achieve the highest political office in the world, to become US president, the most powerful position in the world. For breaking the glass ceiling. It meant something worldwide. Of course, it meant nothing but heartache to racists.

Not just for being black but for being black and breaking the glass ceiling and for what that meant to the world. If a woman is elected president, will you say she only won because she is a woman? I can't imagine what it is like to be a racist, bigot and misogynist. It must be horrible, so much ugliness of soul.

For a black man to garner enough confidence and support to be elected president of the most powerful first world country on earth, a country that is 77% white, is a major accomplishment, and that is why he was given that recognition. It was a monumental historical event.

Of course, racists don't see it that way, but the mean spiritedness, the ugliness, the real horror of the racist soul is something I don't get.

Last edited:

I don't think so.

Not just for being black but for being black and breaking the glass ceiling and for what that meant to the world. If a woman is elected president, will you say she only won because she is a woman? I can't imagine what it is like to be a racist, bigot and misogynist. It must be horrible, so much ugliness of soul.
Many people were voting for Clinton solely because she was a woman.

Considering no one spent the entire last week doing that because he made the comments on Wednesday ......... And the fact each day more and more information was reported in the Russia scandal, Donald Jrs meeting whereby he made a call to a blocked number, and coincidently Daddy Trumps number is blocked. The fake release created on the plane by Trump lying abut that meeting. Or Trumps financial details turned into the Department of justice... The 500 MILLION dollar business deal from the Chinese and suddenly wants to save 95,000 Chinese jobs. Apparently they don't talk about those things at RST NEWS, OOPS, I meant Republican state news, oops, fox news. You are misinformed. .

Don Jr. called a blocked number? Horrors!

It will be horrors if Mueller knows who that number belongs to.

Based on what? Even if he did call Trump, that's not a crime, moron.

And you are just that dumb to think this is just about a regular phone call.
Prove it isn't, douchebag.

Look, Trump claimed he know nothing about that meeting. Jr said he never told Trump.

Proof of a phone call is important. Especially a call that was purposefully hidden.

To a Trump asssucker like you, Trump lying is nothing. Right?

I don't think so.

Many people were voting for Clinton solely because she was a woman.
Some voted against Clinton because she was a woman. Just like being black got Obama some votes but the racists, bigots, & white supremacists voted against him.

That's a great big fucking lie, douchebag.

Afraid not.
That isn't what he said, and everyone already knows it. The exchange was on video tape, moron.
They don't care. They watch the FAKE NEWS DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA and just regurgitate it.

And who tells you this is fake news? Trump. And you believe it.

My brain tells me its fake news. The modus operandi is well established.
I quit reading after the first two words. A was laughing way too hard.

-Geaux

Of course an America hating POS like you would demand that we not investigate why a Trump campaign member was picked up on a Russian wire tap.

The question is how many years in state prison he is going to get after he no longer has the protection of the white house, or federal laws that can be used to pardon or help him.

He won't last long in an up state New York facility.

So beating Hillary is now a criminal offense in New York? Who knew! (eye roll)

Trump will finish out his term and happily go back to the Private Sector where he will continue to drive you liberals into hysterics because you couldn't touch him with all of your "investigations".

I don't think so.

In other words, he got it for being black.

Only a profound moron would believe that's a good reason.

Afraid not.
That isn't what he said, and everyone already knows it. The exchange was on video tape, moron.
They don't care. They watch the FAKE NEWS DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA and just regurgitate it.

And who tells you this is fake news? Trump. And you believe it.

My brain tells me its fake news. The modus operandi is well established.

Well you might want to get a frontal then because this ain't fake.

I just told you the exchange is on video, so we know your version of it is fake.

That's a great big fucking lie, douchebag.

Afraid not.

We all know what he said and he's still wrong to say it.
Only a douchebag would stay that.

Yes only a douchebag would call a group of people animals. Referring to MS 13 as hardened criminals would have been a very accurate description. And not tying them in with all immigrants would have even been better.
Calling them animals is perfectly justified and acceptable. Since they are "immigrants," as you call them, why should we not point out that they are here illegally?

It's hard to believe that leftwingers are actually defending MS-13 gang members.

-Geaux

Laugh at you fools, because the only corruption and collusion that has been found involves Hillary, the Russians, and the DNC.

I don't think so.

HIllary told millions of American morons that they should vote for her for no other reason than the fact that she's a woman, so why wouldn't that be accurate?

For a black man to garner enough confidence and support to be elected president of the most powerful first world country on earth, a country that is 77% white, is a major accomplishment, and that is why he was given that recognition. It was a monumental historical event.

Of course, racists don't see it that way, but the mean spiritedness, the ugliness, the real horror of the racist soul is something I don't get.

It may be an accomplishment, but that isn't what the Peace Prize is supposed to be about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back