Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

After what he's been through, I don't blame him a bit. In this case, revenge is a good thing. There will be lots of cheers if he arrests those on the other side.

---Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected. He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.” And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”---

Lenny is under the influence of a very dark force. One could even call it a demonic force. Lenny strayed from the path and he is a hater now. Let's all pray for Lenny so that he may find his way back from the darkness.

After what he's been through, I don't blame him a bit. In this case, revenge is a good thing. There will be lots of cheers if he arrests those on the other side.

---Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected. He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.” And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”---

AG Barr will make it so!

How do people believe ANY of this will happen?????

but he was when he granted himself pssession of them,,

so in light of this new revolation are you now good in knowing that he broke no laws??

The question remains. Why hasn’t he told the Courts that? He could have answered the letter to the FBI with that information. He could have answered the subpoena with that claim. He could have filed a motion with the court during the Grand Jury. He could have answered the indictment with that claim.

Trump has had about fifty good opportunities to make this claim officially. And he hasn’t done it. Why?

The question remains. Why hasn’t he told the Courts that? He could have answered the letter to the FBI with that information. He could have answered the subpoena with that claim. He could have filed a motion with the court during the Grand Jury. He could have answered the indictment with that claim.

Trump has had about fifty good opportunities to make this claim officially. And he hasn’t done it. Why?
how do you know everything that hes said ir told the courts??

its pretty clear the courts dont care or consider what hes said,,

Trump was not President when he got the Subpoena. He was living in Mar A Lago and Biden was President. He was a Former President. And to show you how quietly they tried to handle it. If anyone else had classified documents the FBI would have shown up with a Swat Team instead of sending a letter. Getting a Subpoena. And fiddling around trying to convince the person who wasn’t supposed to have the stuff to please give it back.

There is nothing in the law that says when the President takes documents as President that he must return them when he isn't President anymore, you made that up because you are a lying, hate filled leftist. And since you don't give a crap about Biden keeping them in his garage, you identified you for what you are, an amoral politically motivated leftist

There is nothing in the law that says when the President takes documents as President that he must return them when he isn't President anymore, you made that up because you are a lying, hate filled leftist. And since you don't give a crap about Biden keeping them in his garage, you identified you for what you are, an amoral politically motivated leftist

Have I discussed Biden and the classified documents in his garage? No. Not because I don't give a crap.

But if you want to see a lying, hate filled poster, you have only to look in the mirror.

Trump received a Subpoena ordering him to surrender the Classified Documents. Now your choices with a Subpoena are simple. You can comply or you can argue it in court. You file a response that the subpoena is improper or a violation of your rights or whatever. What you aren’t allowed to do, what nobody is allowed to do is lie and say you are in compliance when you are not.
Former President Donald Trump's office received a grand jury subpoena this spring for classified documents he allegedly took from the White House when he left office in 2021, a source close to Trump told Fox News, saying the former president cooperated with the subpoena by turning over documents to the FBI.
According to the source, a subpoena was issued to a "custodian of the president," and was related to the materials that the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) was trying to collect after claiming Trump improperly took those classified records with him from Washington to Mar-a-Lago.
The source close to Trump told Fox News that Trump has been cooperating in the investigation into the NARA records for a year.

Have I discussed Biden and the classified documents in his garage? No. Not because I don't give a crap.

But if you want to see a lying, hate filled poster, you have only to look in the mirror.
That's the problem with you and all your ilk: you don't give a crap.

After what he put HIMSELF through !

I give a crap about a lot of things. But then, your opinion is not one of those things.

No one is looking for that. It would be nice if your views were just consistent with everything else you say, which never happens

No, that's the whole point mindless dweeb. Biden fails your Trump standard and you don't care, you're a mindless, leftist ass

Yeah, be sure and tell me what I think and what I feel. I am sure you know far better than I do.

I don't have a narrative, numbnuts. I have continually maintained that if an elected official breaks the law they should be prosecuted.
biden had possession of classified document unsecured while he was senator and VP and also as a private citizen,,

thats in violation of the law..

him returning them when asked doesnt change that,,

and as your link points out trump didnt break any laws and had legal possession of documents,,

Forum List

Back