Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

he was in discussions with the library of congress as to who owned them and the DOJ got all trigger happy and raided his house,,

as POTUS he had authority to grant himself possession of any document he wanted,,,

Trump received a Subpoena ordering him to surrender the Classified Documents. Now your choices with a Subpoena are simple. You can comply or you can argue it in court. You file a response that the subpoena is improper or a violation of your rights or whatever. What you aren’t allowed to do, what nobody is allowed to do is lie and say you are in compliance when you are not.

Evidence WinterBorn isn't a Republican: Everything he posts

Evidence WinterBorn isn't a Democrat: He says he's not

Good job staying on topic. I see your debate technique of ignoring the actual topic and attempting to just insult posters is still going strong.

Trump received a Subpoena ordering him to surrender the Classified Documents. Now your choices with a Subpoena are simple. You can comply or you can argue it in court. You file a response that the subpoena is improper or a violation of your rights or whatever. What you aren’t allowed to do, what nobody is allowed to do is lie and say you are in compliance when you are not.

The problem with that argument is TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT.

The courts WAY overstepped their authority, he had the power to take them.

Biden was Senator and Veep, he didn't.

There is no debate

Didn't you hear the interview? He declassified the documents he took down to Mar A Lago.
Ok. Great. Why hasn’t he told the Court that? Why didn’t he answer the Subpoena with that statement? Why did he lie and say all Classified documents were turned over?

If what you say is true. Then Trump could have filed a motion before the court that he had declassified the documents.

Instead he demanded a Special Master, got one, and then the Special Master wanted to know about the claims that Trump had declassified the documents. Trump refused to answer the official request on the record.

I am saying prosecute every politician that breaks the law. Is that a democrat thing? Law & Order?

Good job staying on topic. I see your debate technique of ignoring the actual topic and attempting to just insult posters is still going strong.

Sorry I addressed what you said. Clearly as a Democrat you weren't required to stay on topic, but as a MAGA Trump supporter I am

I am saying prosecute every politician that breaks the law. Is that a democrat thing? Law & Order?

Yes, and you are saying none of the crimes committed by Biden are illegal when a Democrat does them and nothing is not illegal when Trump does them, like taking classified documents when he was PRESIDENT you fucking wad

Sorry I addressed what you said. Clearly as a Democrat you weren't required to stay on topic, but as a MAGA Trump supporter I am

What did I say that was off topic?

And I didn't insult you. I could have called you a self-serving, mentally incompetent, social reject with the personality of a rabid dog. I could have used lots of profanity as well. But I didn't.

Yes, and you are saying none of the crimes committed by Biden are illegal when a Democrat does them and nothing is not illegal when Trump does them, like taking classified documents when he was PRESIDENT you fucking wad

Once again you lie. It seems to be a habit.

I never said that none of the crimes committed by Biden were illegal. That is simply a lie. What I did say was that if he committed a crime he should be prosecuted.

What did I say that was off topic?

And I didn't insult you. I could have called you a self-serving, mentally incompetent, social reject with the personality of a rabid dog. I could have used lots of profanity as well. But I didn't.

I responded to YOUR POST, then you said I was off topic you stupid twat. You said RESPONDING TO YOUR POST WAS OFF TOPIC.

Jesus you're an idiot

And not returning them when it was requested?? And still having them in his home AFTER he was no longer president? What about that you fucking wad?

And not returning them when it was requested?? And still having them in his home AFTER he was no longer president? What about that you fucking wad?

That was Trump's choice because he was PRESIDENT and had the power to take the documents.

ONLY THE PRESIDENT HAS THAT POWER.

Jesus fing Christ, how stupid are you?

I responded to YOUR POST, then you said I was off topic you stupid twat. You said RESPONDING TO YOUR POST WAS OFF TOPIC.

Jesus you're an idiot

You responded by posting:

Exactly what part of that was on topic. Take a hike, asshole. Maybe learn that attempted insults are not the same as a debate/discussion.

Forum List

Back