Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Once again you lie. It seems to be a habit.

I never said that none of the crimes committed by Biden were illegal. That is simply a lie. What I did say was that if he committed a crime he should be prosecuted.

You really are an idiot, aren't you? Wow

That was Trump's choice because he was PRESIDENT and had the power to take the documents.

ONLY THE PRESIDENT HAS THAT POWER.

Jesus fing Christ, how stupid are you?

And how fucking stupid are you to think that him keeping classified documents, stored in improper ways, AFTER he left office is what he is being prosecuted for.

You responded by posting:

Exactly what part of that was on topic. Take a hike, asshole. Maybe learn that attempted insults are not the same as a debate/discussion.

You didn't show the post I was responding to you simp

And how fucking stupid are you to think that him keeping classified documents, stored in improper ways, AFTER he left office is what he is being prosecuted for.

Trump had them locked. Biden kept the documents he had illegally IN THE GARAGE you fucking dolt. You may be the dumbest leftist on the board. I never questioned that was right winger, until now

The problem with that argument is TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT.

The courts WAY overstepped their authority, he had the power to take them.

Biden was Senator and Veep, he didn't.

There is no debate

Trump was not President when he got the Subpoena. He was living in Mar A Lago and Biden was President. He was a Former President. And to show you how quietly they tried to handle it. If anyone else had classified documents the FBI would have shown up with a Swat Team instead of sending a letter. Getting a Subpoena. And fiddling around trying to convince the person who wasn’t supposed to have the stuff to please give it back.

whats the procedure you keep speaking of,,

Here is an article discussing it.

a news agencies opinion means nothing,,

show me something from the government that shows this procedure you keep speaking of,,

did you miss this part in your link??

Sitting presidents do have “unilateral and complete authority" to declassify material,

After what he's been through, I don't blame him a bit. In this case, revenge is a good thing. There will be lots of cheers if he arrests those on the other side.

---Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected. He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.” And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”---

Spoken like a true Nazi!

Forum List

Back