Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

No one is looking for that. It would be nice if your views were just consistent with everything else you say, which never happens

Inconsistent? Where? Or is this just more bullshit you made up?

Yeah, be sure and tell me what I think and what I feel. I am sure you know far better than I do.
I have no idea what you think or feel. I'll repeat what I said since you're stupid. Be consistent with YOU. That is all anyone is asking of you because you constantly contradict yourself, hate guy

Inconsistent? Where? Or is this just more bullshit you made up?

Well, let's start with the obvvious.

Winterborn: Just prosecute Trump because he broke the law, that's all I want, enforcing the law

Winterborn: I don't give a shit if Biden did what Trump did, fuck off

And you don't care AT ALL that only the PRESIDENT can take documents and yet Senator/VEEP Biden did exactly that

Your stance on politicians taking classified documents is inconsistent, for one thing.

By "politicians," WinterBorn meant Republicans. Democrats are above the law, so it didn't apply to Biden.

Note the dickless coward Winterborn runs away every time it's brought up

IT WAS LEGAL FOR TRUMP TO TAKE THEM

and he wants to prosecute him anyway because the law. WTF???

After what he's been through, I don't blame him a bit. In this case, revenge is a good thing. There will be lots of cheers if he arrests those on the other side.

---Former President Trump told his supporters earlier this year he would be their “retribution” if reelected. He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.” And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”---

As long as they use the legal system, Democrats don't have a thing to worry about. Too bad he is a mobbed up Crook And traitor to the country, brainwashed functional moron....

By "politicians," WinterBorn meant Republicans. Democrats are above the law, so it didn't apply to Biden.

Note the dickless coward Winterborn runs away every time it's brought up

IT WAS LEGAL FOR TRUMP TO TAKE THEM

and he wants to prosecute him anyway because the law. WTF???
It's not legal to take them and the MANY documents trump took were extremely secret and important, while the few pages Biden took by mistake are irrelevant and no problem whatsoever. Your hero is a stupid fool...

thank god prosecuting corruption isnt the same as seeking revenge,,

I agree with what you said,, but I'm all for revenge. Democrats have given us no choice. If we don't, they will continue doing what they are doing.

Biden needs to be indicted in Texas as soon as he leaves office. Or we can do that here in Florida. But we cannot agree to Democrats steeling elections and putting their opposition leaders in prison. Don't fight for your freedom and you won't have it

I have no idea what you think or feel. I'll repeat what I said since you're stupid. Be consistent with YOU. That is all anyone is asking of you because you constantly contradict yourself, hate guy

Bullshit.

I agree with what you said,, but I'm all for revenge. Democrats have given us no choice. If we don't, they will continue doing what they are doing.

Biden needs to be indicted in Texas as soon as he leaves office. Or we can do that here in Florida. But we cannot agree to Democrats steeling elections and putting their opposition leaders in prison. Don't fight for your freedom and you won't have it
of course,, doesnt mean we/trump cant smile the whole time,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
There is nothing in the law that says when the President takes documents as President that he must return them when he isn't President anymore, you made that up because you are a lying, hate filled leftist. And since you don't give a crap about Biden keeping them in his garage, you identified you for what you are, an amoral politically motivated leftist
Yes, there is. 18 USC 793 (e)

Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Forum List

Back