trump jew son-in-law takes crucial transition role

"Jew Son In Law" smh Liberals are most racist people on the planet.

when we say jew are controlling usa. people say its conspiracy theory delusion :ack-1::biggrin:
Well, if we had Hillary elected, you could bet on some Muslims in the White House staff or Cabinet. Better a Jew than a Muslim. At least their way of life is like ours, whereas the Muslims would be demanding prayer rugs in the White House, halal foods to be served to staff and guests, foot washing basins and the women staff to wear hijabs. Their ultimate goal of course would be a nice tall minaret built against the White House.
oh no. no arab moslem please. jew have brain .but they havnt

"Jew Son In Law" smh Liberals are most racist people on the planet.
I know right!

Wtf his heritage has to do with anything is beyond me.
Liberals can't discuss anything without qualifiers about race, sex or religion. A shallow racist bunch

Just curious - question for the OP........

Why did you feel the need to stress the son-in-law being Jewish, and was the use of the word 'Jew' rather than 'Jewish', which sounds racially offensive, was used?

To me the story is 'in-fighting within the Trump camp about Cabinet/Position picks', so why inject racism / the Jewish angle into it? Perhaps I am missing something....

(One small side point I am making is how so many people are railing against racism and how they want to eliminate racism. Ok, then DO IT. IMO, as I pointed out, the fact that Trump's son-in-law is Jewish is a non-factor in the story and did not need to be injected into it / made a point of focus. It is NOT my intent to attack or insult you...just sharing a thought.)

**EDIT NOTE: I see I am not the only one who picked up on this.

It's no conspiracy that much of our government is run by Jews. So many are lawyers and many lawmakers have a background of being a lawyer.
A third of the Supreme Court are Jews, and they are the shitbag liberal types. They are overrepresented in our government for sure. I hope Trump nominates a Protestant to the SCOTUS for real representation of America.

How about nominating someone who is suited for the position, without regard for their religion?

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Have a good day Dani...I'm off to bed to watch the Spurs....
4fd3b102eccc74c20a2c60f5756190f1.jpg

:dunno:

Forum List

Back