Trump Keeps Winning for America

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
House approves USMCA deal
The U.S. House passed the $1.2 trillion North American trade deal agreement.

ME: The great deal maker Trump keeps winning for us regular Americans

Tell us oh wise one...how does this trade deal help America? Specific details please.

Then again...is he REALLY impeached? Piglosi hasn't delivered the papers to the senate :dunno:

Then again...is he REALLY impeached? Piglosi hasn't delivered the papers to the senate :dunno:

That would be "halfpeached." Unless Nancy loses the papers or accidentally uses them to line the floor of the birdcage. Then Trump would be repeached. But barring those unexpected circumstances and she does deliver them to the Senate, then he'll be unpeached.

Gummint is so complicated.

That would be "halfpeached." Unless Nancy loses the papers or accidentally uses them to line the floor of the birdcage. Then Trump would be repeached. But barring those unexpected circumstances and she does deliver them to the Senate, then he'll be unpeached.

I thunk he's be UNPEAHED if pelosis dog ate the papers...or was that EXPEACHED? :dunno:

Tell us oh wise one...how does this trade deal help America? Specific details please.

She can't because all trump did was change the name from NORTH AMERICA FREE TRADE AGREEMENT to U.S.-MEXICO-CANADA AGREEMENT.

She can't because all trump did was change the name from NORTH AMERICA FREE TRADE AGREEMENT to U.S.-MEXICO-CANADA AGREEMENT.

Dude, your head must be full of Jello Pudding too.

169.gif

For starters...canada has to remove 300% tariffs on US dairy products.

Not true at all. There are two provisions about dairy...

1. Restrictions on the import of U.S. ultra-filtered milk into Canada have been removed. This is a niche product used mostly by people like body builders and such looking for a boost in protein without extra sugar. Total sales in America are in the 130 million range and the companies that make it are very limited.

2. US producers will have access to an additional 3.6% of Canada’s dairy market. The entire Canadian Dairy market is about 10.5 billion total, so 3.6% of that is about 380 million. The US dairy market is about 47 billion, so the extra sales come out to 0.81% addition...less than 1% more sold...and that is only if they can take advantage of the full 3.6% extra that is open...which is not guaranteed. According to the US International Trade commission the new deal would add about 227 million a year to US dairy sales, or 0.61%. I guess they are not expecting the dairy companies to be able to take advantage of the whole extra 3.6% of the Canadian market.

Forum List

Back