Trump lawyer: Mueller improperly obtained transition documents in Russia probe

Nope... End of Term is 2018.. they fill the seat until next regular election for the seat.. And you can bet that it wont be filled by a Dimwit after that..

Jones was elected for Sessions seat, which is the 2020 election cycle class.

>>>>
WW is 100% correct.

..and in the November 2020 election, that Senate Seat will turn red again...guaranteed.

§ 2. The Presidential Privilege
;

Psst.

Trump wasn't President until Noon on Janaury 20th, prior to that he was a civilian known as the President Elect.

The law you cited pertains to the President, not the President Elect.

>>>>
I tried telling him that. He's as thick as he ever was.

I got a kick how he cited the title of a "DC Circuit Court" case, on The Presidential Executive Privilege -- and said he cited "the law" about how it applies to President Elect...and when asked to show it, he vanishes.

The 1997 case he refers to is :: Presidential Communications Privilege. In Re Sealed Case, 116 F.3d 550 (D. C. Cir. 1997) -- and not once is the word "Elect" in there.

Pretty funny watching him (and his Anus friend) make fools of themselves so often and so vividly.

Whats funny is that Trump officials didnt know that Mueller had these transition emails until the Mueller team used them as a basis for questions to witnesses.

Its also ironic for them to be complaining about improperly receiving emails, considering how they loved getting stuff surreptitiously from wikileaks.
Maybe Mueller should have publicly asked for the emails from the Russians.
That seems to be the appropriate way to go about it.

I think the correct form of request is “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

§ 2. The Presidential Privilege
;

Psst.

Trump wasn't President until Noon on Janaury 20th, prior to that he was a civilian known as the President Elect.

The law you cited pertains to the President, not the President Elect.

>>>>
I tried telling him that. He's as thick as he ever was.

I got a kick how he cited the title of a "DC Circuit Court" case, on The Presidential Executive Privilege -- and said he cited "the law" about how it applies to President Elect...and when asked to show it, he vanishes.

The 1997 case he refers to is :: Presidential Communications Privilege. In Re Sealed Case, 116 F.3d 550 (D. C. Cir. 1997) -- and not once is the word "Elect" in there.

Pretty funny watching him (and his Anus friend) make fools of themselves so often and so vividly.

And you can’t articulate why Trump should be impeached for rigging the election with Putin.

7 more years of Trump.....suck it.

Hey Col. Anus, excessive trolling and continued off-topic posts are reportable,

maggot breath.

It’s a thread about the Mueller investigation. I’m asking you when do you think the investigation will wrap up and when Trump will go to jail and for what crimes.

You said you were smarter than me,so I am just asking for you to enlighten me with your wisdom...like when you predicted Trump would win the election.

Those of us who are stupid need your intelligence to set us straight.

The Mueller investigation is about Trump and Putin rigging the election....so what’s the evidence as you see it?

You could really do a wonderful thing for all the stupid message board conservatives by educating us.

FYI this is the 3rd thread posted this topic, though it looks like you were First!!

Mueller asked for permission from the email account holders or used the appropriate process in a Criminal Investigation to obtain them....

THAT, straight from the investigation team.

The president and the president's team are under CRIMINAL investigation.

what was the crime?

So, investigation precludes access to document when Fat Donnie is involved?

FYI this is the 3rd thread posted this topic, though it looks like you were First!!

Mueller asked for permission from the email account holders or used the appropriate process in a Criminal Investigation to obtain them....

THAT, straight from the investigation team.

The president and the president's team are under CRIMINAL investigation.

what was the crime?
Have you been asleep? There are already 4 Trump campaign or administration people charged with multiple felonies, of which 2 have plead guilty and are cooperating with the investigators....

What in the WORLD is President trump so afraid of? What is he trying to hide that is illegal?

A little ironic that they were calling for Hillary to be locked up, but now they are trying to keep the gvt investigators from reading their own emails sent on government devices and using a gvt owned server? :lol:

Trump lawyer: Mueller inappropriately obtained transition team emails

Time to shut down this democrat in disguise! Nothing more than a witch hunt from the beginning anyways...having people working on BOTH this case and the Clinton case that hated Trump and loved Clinton and more keeps flowing out. I am hearing that President Trump is gonna can this prick before Christmas now THAT would be an awesome Christmas present! The tears and butthurt that would follow would be beautiful!

Because a Trump lawyer said so? Funny...
The Mueller investigation is literally imploding....

The Russia Investigation Circus Is Over. Will There Be A Parade?

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. It's only so-called "imploding" among Fox News NaziCons who keep spewing conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies in an attempt to discredit Mueller.

mueller-and-trump.jpg
Washington redskin, stay out of the of the firewater
Mueller is just political hack... a product of the deep state

A little ironic that they were calling for Hillary to be locked up, but now they are trying to keep the gvt investigators from reading their own emails sent on government devices and using a gvt owned server? :lol:

But to be fair, shouldn’t Trumps lawyers be allowed to delete the emails about yoga, and weddings?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Trump administration is complaining their private emails are being used in the investigation.

All the emails were sent on government computers using the "dot gov" email accounts.

Duh! Hello nitwits!

If they are on government computers and using dot gov, then they belong to the government.
Hello, knock knock, Hillary. Did they just forget?

Oh these right wingers. As an Iraqi once told me, "They have to be beat to learn. The only way they learn is to be beaten.".

Funny how just a couple of days ago, the trump administration had the removed FBI agent's emails with his girlfriend, selective content and out of context, released to the public, while the emails and person is still under investigation... by a Republican trump loving Congress/Senate critter....for political posturing

AND THAT is illegal, because the case was still under investigation by the Inspector General.

I understand Mueller is allowing them to destroy 33,000 of them.

BTW, the claim is that some were attorney/client protected.

Forum List

Back