Trump: Low Taxes are "Ridiculous"

This is exactly why a flat tax is needed.
No more loop holes no more deductions,everyone pays.
Exactly............Scrap the current code. Simplify...........and make the system fair for everyone..............

They want the loop holes gone and so do I, but they for some strand reason want the same fucked up system we have now. Which is stupid.

They want the "rich" to pay more but don't want to pay their own fair share

Why do you support the rich and think they should be treated better then anyone else?

How is a flat tax with no loop holes supporting the rich?
Let's assume we roll with a flat tax idea of 15%, you do realize a majority of taxable income is held by a minority of the population? We already struggle to pay for our programs that benefit the poor/middle class as it is, and the debt spiraled when we cut taxes back on the rich.. The only ones who benefit from a flat tax are the wealthy.

Exactly............Scrap the current code. Simplify...........and make the system fair for everyone..............

They want the loop holes gone and so do I, but they for some strand reason want the same fucked up system we have now. Which is stupid.

Why do you support the rich and think they should be treated better then anyone else?

Let's assume we roll with a flat tax idea of 15%, you do realize a majority of taxable income is held by a minority of the population? We already struggle to pay for our programs that benefit the poor/middle class as it is, and the debt spiraled when we cut taxes back on the rich.. The only ones who benefit from a flat tax are the wealthy.

Oh gawd, it's the know it all tattle tale

The fundamental problem is that those who control this conversation are convincing you people that this is an "us vs. them", zero-sum game. It is not! The budget of the federal government is WAY TOO HIGH. Those of us who pay income taxes pay more than we should have to in order to fund the bloated federal budget. If you want to get mad at someone, have someone to blame, then get mad at the federal government for consistently failing to cut spending and failing to cut the size of the government.

The federal budget is only bloated because of rightwing funding for unnecessary military spending.

Taxes are too low to meet the rightwing warmongering.

So yes, taxes do need to be raised and military spending needs to be drastically reduced.

This view is deranged. The big spending money pit is entitlements.

We the People paid for those "entitlements" by working for them so your deranged misinformation about them is your problem.

Remove the warmongering and raise taxes to pay off the wars that your elected representatives started at the behest of the special interests.

The only entitlement you pay for that you may use is social security and Medicare, and you are not getting your money's worth for that.

What?

As an upper middle class citizen I dont see these benefits you're referring to.
I do however see the the so called poor in America paying nothing and living high on the hog compared to actual poor people around the world.

What did he say that is incorrect? You'd be angry if America no longer lead in science but here you are wanting to slash its throat out.

I do however see the the so called poor in America paying nothing and living high on the hog compared to actual poor people around the world.
Dear god, it's this mentality that disturbs me the most. WIC/medicare/medicaid/grants/loans/highways/FCC.. the list goes on, we have this mentality that if we don't see the benefits, they must not exist at all. "So called poor" I'm sorry, but poverty exists, hell, restaurant managers are relying on WIC these days..

What did he say that is incorrect? You'd be angry if America no longer lead in science but here you are wanting to slash its throat out.

When everyone pays they make the government accountable for loose spending.
Anyone who has nothing invested in this country shouldnt be able to vote.

The fundamental problem is that those who control this conversation are convincing you people that this is an "us vs. them", zero-sum game. It is not! The budget of the federal government is WAY TOO HIGH. Those of us who pay income taxes pay more than we should have to in order to fund the bloated federal budget. If you want to get mad at someone, have someone to blame, then get mad at the federal government for consistently failing to cut spending and failing to cut the size of the government.

The federal budget is only bloated because of rightwing funding for unnecessary military spending.

Taxes are too low to meet the rightwing warmongering.

So yes, taxes do need to be raised and military spending needs to be drastically reduced.

This view is deranged. The big spending money pit is entitlements.

We the People paid for those "entitlements" by working for them so your deranged misinformation about them is your problem.

Remove the warmongering and raise taxes to pay off the wars that your elected representatives started at the behest of the special interests.

The only entitlement you pay for that you may use is social security and Medicare, and you are not getting your money's worth for that.

Your opinion and a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

Onus is on you to prove your claim.

You will be satisfied when the poor in one of the richest nations on earth live like Ethiopians, as an example?

Dear god, it's this mentality that disturbs me the most. WIC/medicare/medicaid/grants/loans/highways/FCC.. the list goes on, we have this mentality that if we don't see the benefits, they must not exist at all. "So called poor" I'm sorry, but poverty exists, hell, restaurant managers are relying on WIC these days..

Yeah,benefits that we pay for yet the so called poor use and pay nothing for.
Sounds like they have a pretty sweet deal.

The street for those restaurant mangers and the hard workers in our food industry so we can put a few more million in the pocket of the super rich.

What the fuck are you talking about? The poor in this nation deserve to be helped, have food security, affordable education.

You will be satisfied when the poor in one of the richest nations on earth live like Ethiopians, as an example?

I really dont care. I'm tired of paying for the lives of the lazy.
If they have a legitimate reason to be on gov assistance thats one thing.

What the fuck are you talking about? The poor in this nation deserve to be helped, have food security, affordable education.

Which they have. So what are you bitching about?

Maybe, but making the poor pay as much could lead to less college, no home and more problems. The rich don't have this problem no matter what.

Which they have. So what are you bitching about?
I know they have these things, (apart from affordable education) but people like you want to fuck them over.

Forum List

Back