Trump Meltdown: Thursday-Saturday timeline

So, within 48 hours time, Donald Trump managed to ruin relations to at least four very well known and influential Conservatives:

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor

I think this statement is hilarious. If she is "influential" I can understand why our country is in the toilet:

Sad but true. She is often beating Bill O'Reilly in the numbers game, pulling in over 500,000 viewers on average and up to 3 million on a few occasions.

I can see why..... sex sells....
FOX producers and managers are Pimps.

You thoughts?

As long as Trump gets attention he'll stay in the race, his ego demands it.

And he was quite right about Kelly, she truly is a bimbo. Or do you think Fox hired her for her intellect?

BbZwm-PCEAEqd1b.jpg

:coffee:

So, within 48 hours time, Donald Trump managed to ruin relations to at least four very well known and influential Conservatives:

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor

I think this statement is hilarious. If she is "influential" I can understand why our country is in the toilet:

Sad but true. She is often beating Bill O'Reilly in the numbers game, pulling in over 500,000 viewers on average and up to 3 million on a few occasions.

News agencies get hot women to UP THE RATINGS................It gets viewers and they know it..........and then the FALSE OUTRAGE to get the ratings up again..........laughing all the way to the bank......

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor

Pig pimps!!

The 'blood' comment only makes sense if he meant it the way the media took it. That said, 'blood coming from her nose' is still a repulsive comment. The fact this escapes Donald Trump's understanding is not all that surprising seeing how listens to no-one. Being that nobody holds him nor the Republican candidates to a higher standard, I'm sure he'll find a way to shake this off.

To give T-Rump some credit he seems to have driven a wedge between FauxNoise and the rabid extremist rightwingers, albeit unintentionally.

Yes, his campaign is starting to show cracks and Stone was right that T-Rump is surrounded by Yes-men who don't dare to tell him the truth.

Given that scenario T-Rump is still convinced that he in 100% correct and the rest of the world is out of step with him and his sycophantic followers. So when he drops in the polls, and yes I am making that call now ahead of the data, he will blame everyone but himself.

At this point the odds of him running a 3rd party campaign are looking considerably better IMO.

As far as the damage he is causing goes that is going to be interesting to analyze. Cruz has staked himself out as the heir apparent to T-Rump's supporters when he leaves and he will discover that T-Rump will take the majority with him for his 3rd party run. Cruz will be left with slim pickings and a decision to make whether to go with T-Rump or stay in the GOP that he has alienated against himself.

FauxNoise will see ratings drop too. Not significantly because there is no alternative but perhaps Glen Beck can find a way to capitalize on this opportunity.

The rest of the GOP field will breathe a sigh of relief until they figure out that the base they were relying upon has decamped. That won't be good news, even for Bush the 3rd.

That is my 2 cents worth of crystal ball gazing and yes, I could be wrong and T-Rump could have a Come to Jesus moment and kiss and make up with the GOP and FauxNoise but that is not his style. He might just walk away and not run 3rd party but again, that is not his style. So while those are possibilities I don't see them happening at present.

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor

but they got a handful when they hired her.... She is very smart and she fights like hell when guys attack women.

You have to respect that.

You thoughts?

And he was quite right about Kelly, she truly is a bimbo. Or do you think Fox hired her for her intellect?

BbZwm-PCEAEqd1b.jpg

You thoughts?

BbZwm-PCEAEqd1b.jpg

intelligence wise she is lower than a pig. OINK OINK

Smiling......conservatives turning on fox. Conservatives turning on Trump. Conservatives turning on Kelly. Conservatives turning on each other.

The GOP primary grinder just got switched up to 'Frappe'.

Megyn Kelly - FOX anchor

but they got a handful when they hired her.... She is very smart and she fights like hell when guys attack women.

You have to respect that.

I DONT respect pigs.

Smiling......conservatives turning on fox. Conservatives turning on Trump. Conservatives turning on Kelly. Conservatives turning on each other.

conservatives arent turning on each other. the people who lap up the FOX vomit arent conservatives.

conservatives arent turning on each other. the people who lap up the FOX vomit arent conservatives.

Then your voting base just got *much* smaller. So much for the 'Big Tent Party'. Its looking more like an umbrella.

Then your voting base just got *much* smaller. So much for the 'Big Tent Party'. Its looking more like an umbrella.
A cheap one that will blow apart as soon as the wind picks up.

At some point the establishment GOP is going to show the door to the real RINO's AKA the rabid extremist rightwingers.

To give T-Rump some credit he seems to have driven a wedge between FauxNoise and the rabid extremist rightwingers, albeit unintentionally.

Yes, his campaign is starting to show cracks and Stone was right that T-Rump is surrounded by Yes-men who don't dare to tell him the truth.

Given that scenario T-Rump is still convinced that he in 100% correct and the rest of the world is out of step with him and his sycophantic followers. So when he drops in the polls, and yes I am making that call now ahead of the data, he will blame everyone but himself.

At this point the odds of him running a 3rd party campaign are looking considerably better IMO.

As far as the damage he is causing goes that is going to be interesting to analyze. Cruz has staked himself out as the heir apparent to T-Rump's supporters when he leaves and he will discover that T-Rump will take the majority with him for his 3rd party run. Cruz will be left with slim pickings and a decision to make whether to go with T-Rump or stay in the GOP that he has alienated against himself.

FauxNoise will see ratings drop too. Not significantly because there is no alternative but perhaps Glen Beck can find a way to capitalize on this opportunity.

The rest of the GOP field will breathe a sigh of relief until they figure out that the base they were relying upon has decamped. That won't be good news, even for Bush the 3rd.

That is my 2 cents worth of crystal ball gazing and yes, I could be wrong and T-Rump could have a Come to Jesus moment and kiss and make up with the GOP and FauxNoise but that is not his style. He might just walk away and not run 3rd party but again, that is not his style. So while those are possibilities I don't see them happening at present.
yea I agree, I am going to give you a lot more credit, but what he is doing is. taking all the hits and they are bouncing off of him

No one can take it like he has, it's fascinating

He is shielding the true candidates and it's only August 2015.

The key to Trump is that he lets no insult or perceived insult go unnoticed.

Rather than reply with wit or tact, Trump can be counted on to take the low road. He calls it....not being PC

Most look at as not being able to control yourself

Well over a year to go and your crystal ball says so over one debate.................LOL

Too much time left for those kind of predictions.........This is just a bump in the road.

A cheap one that will blow apart as soon as the wind picks up.

There's a distinct possibility of another perot like schism among conservatives. With this playing out like a Chris Rock joke:

"Whose more politically hateful? Conservatives or Liberals?
Conservatives.... You know why? Cause conservatives hate the GOP too.
Everything Liberals don't like about the GOP,
Conservatives really don't like about the GOP.
There some shit goin on with the GOP right now
There's like a civil war goin on with conservatives.
And there two sides....
There's Conservatives, and there's Republicans.
And Republicans have got to go. "

Forum List

Back