Trump, no sniffles...the mic was bad

Rush explained it.....the mic had compression on it...so that all sounds came through equeally loud.....
Bullshit rush limpslong knows a much about how audio works as you know about astrophysics.
Dump was what's know in the biz as deep throating the mic so every exhale, snort , fart was audible.
It's an amateurish trick to pull attention.

DaMN you're gullible.

Rush explained it.....the mic had compression on it...so that all sounds came through equeally loud.....

There you have it....Rush uses a sniffle mic all the time

Most people who have the sniffles do not have a highly contagious disease....just like most people who slip on the steps do not have Parkinson's disease

Yeah, she didn't slip or trip on any step, bald SS guy had to drag her stiff as a board body off the curb then chuck her into the car. The body of people who pass out goes completely limp, it doesn't stiffen up like a piece of damn plasterboard.
And Trump didn't have ordinary sniffles, he has Cholera

Believe me

RUSH: The compressor here right in this drawer, right to my left, I have compression running on my audio feed just because I like to hear myself sound. I like my voice compressed rather than flat. Our stations add compression, too. By the way, it's that compression, I could come here with a huge head cold and compression would hide it. I would have to tell you I have a cold, unless it's a really severe one, and then you would notice it.

From the Trump bizarro land

Trump: No sniffles, the mic was bad

But on Tuesday he denied any inklings of a sickness.

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

God damned Hillary slipped Trump a "Sniffle mic"

What? NO blaming OBama? This is a shocker!!

Why blame Obama when you can blame Hillary for 50 years of ISIS attacks?
She's been fighting ISIS all her adult life as I recall.

"The dog ate my homework, just ask Sean Hannity"

Honest....I spent a lot of time talking to my friend Sean Hannity about what a bad idea Iraq was...just ask him
make.png

“No sniffles, no. You know, the mic was very bad. Maybe it was good enough to hear breathing," Trump told Fox & Friends Tuesday morning. "There was no sniffles. I have no allergies. No cold. Every once in a while, but no cold.”

At a different point in the interview he speculated that maybe he had been given a bad mic on purpose.

I remember tales of a young Hillary struggling through college in the 60s as she enabled ISIS

I remember tales of a young Hillary struggling through college in the 60s as she enabled ISIS
But The Don said last night that she's been fighting them all her life...now I'm just confused!

But The Don said last night that she's been fighting them all her life...now I'm just confused!
Hillary wrote a fourth grade paper on why we need an Islamic state

RUSH: The compressor here right in this drawer, right to my left, I have compression running on my audio feed just because I like to hear myself sound. I like my voice compressed rather than flat. Our stations add compression, too. By the way, it's that compression, I could come here with a huge head cold and compression would hide it. I would have to tell you I have a cold, unless it's a really severe one, and then you would notice it.
I notice 2aguy has disappeared, but this is a perfect example of how their MessiahRushie can lie to his DittoTards and they swallow it whole and mindlessly parrot it even though he proves he is lying in the very same rant.

A lot of people are questioning this

Let’s talk seriously about cocaine. I wrote that as a joke before learning that Howard Dean wrote it on Twitter last night, not obviously as a joke, but probably as a joke: “Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?”

Cocaine has been referred to as the caviar of street drugs. Trump enjoys caviar. He had heaps of it at his wedding, spooned out as one attendee described it “much like oatmeal would be.”

Cocaine would also give someone a grand sense of self. It would give someone sexual potency, which Trump has assured us he has. It would give a 70-year-old man boundless energy and the confidence that he could fulfill the duties of the highest office in the land despite having no experience in any public office.

Ring any bells? And now he’s sniffing? A little too convenient, don’t you think? These are just medical facts, you can look them up. Maybe Dean knows something we don’t. Follow the money. Follow the money.

What's Going On With Trump's Sniffling?

Last edited:
Donald Trump Sniffling at the 2016 Presidential Debate: Is He Sick? or is it the coke?

Donald Trump was sniffling quite a bit during Monday night’s presidential debate, and the Twittersphere took notice. While some are wondering if he’s trying out a new breathing technique, others are saying he’s channeling Marco Rubio from his notorious State of the Union water grasp. Perhaps unsurprisingly, a fair few are also cracking cocaine jokes. Then, of course, there’s the issue of his health. In the wake of Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis, people are wondering if Trump is now healthy enough to take on the role of president.

Donald Trump Sniffling at the 2016 Presidential Debate: Is He Sick?

A lot o fpeople are question this

Let’s talk seriously about cocaine. I wrote that as a joke before learning that Howard Dean wrote it on Twitter last night, not obviously as a joke, but probably as a joke: “Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?”

Cocaine has been referred to as the caviar of street drugs. Trump enjoys caviar. He had heaps of it at his wedding, spooned out as one attendee described it “much like oatmeal would be.”

Cocaine would also give someone a grand sense of self. It would give someone sexual potency, which Trump has assured us he has. It would give a 70-year-old man boundless energy and the confidence that he could fulfill the duties of the highest office in the land despite having no experience in any public office.

Ring any bells? And now he’s sniffing? A little too convenient, don’t you think? These are just medical facts, you can look them up. Maybe Dean knows something we don’t. Follow the money. Follow the money.

What's Going On With Trump's Sniffling?

Whelp --- Howard Dean is an MD. He should know.

Rump has "the best words". And apparently his latest one is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
You know, from all that hard work he did in the mines.

Oh wait.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Sniffling at the 2016 Presidential Debate: Is He Sick? or is it the coke?

Donald Trump was sniffling quite a bit during Monday night’s presidential debate, and the Twittersphere took notice. While some are wondering if he’s trying out a new breathing technique, others are saying he’s channeling Marco Rubio from his notorious State of the Union water grasp. Perhaps unsurprisingly, a fair few are also cracking cocaine jokes. Then, of course, there’s the issue of his health. In the wake of Clinton’s pneumonia diagnosis, people are wondering if Trump is now healthy enough to take on the role of president.

Donald Trump Sniffling at the 2016 Presidential Debate: Is He Sick?

I noticed all the snorting while it was happening but it's not his physical health that concerns me. When he stands there and denies having taken a position that everybody in the world already knows is clearly on the record, and he still denies it, that's a mental health issue.

You can get over pneumonia or another physical ailment, and even while you have it, it doesn't affect your judgment. FDR presidented in a wheelchair, Clinton did it on crutches. But when you're mentally sick ALL your judgment is affected.

Forum List

Back