Trump, no sniffles...the mic was bad

Must be all the cocaine he does...or possibly, he's just sniffling.

Better that, that someone like Hillary who's probably hiding a neurological illness that causes her to fall and faint.

Must be all the cocaine he does...or possibly, he's just sniffling.

Better that, that someone like Hillary who's probably hiding a neurological illness that causes her to fall and faint.
many people are saying it was coke, possibly adderall.

It was COMPRESSION.....I don't expect Black Bat shit, or the OCDGirl to read this, but Rush explains it all...

Trump's Debate Performance Will Only Improve (And He Wasn't Sniffling) - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Haha, bullshit.

Limblob sez:
>> They have positioned the mic -- I don't know -- not charging anything here, but his mic was positioned in such a way that you were able to hear him inhale. <<​

Bullshit. Again (because I already did this in another thread) the mics were "positioned" exactly the same, and they move. I saw Rump move his.

You have to understand, they're using (and we're hearing) the condenser mics --- the gooseneck protrusions from the podia. The lavallière mics are only pinned on as a backup, in case the condenser mic goes down, but what we hear is the condenser mic. And you can also tell that because when Rump moved his own mic, because as usual he can't keep his tiny fingers to himself ----- you can HEAR it.

That is not "compression". I have a dbx compressor right here in my rack, trust me, "Compression" would have applied to all of the audio -- meaning all three speakers. Yet Rump was the only one snorting. You can hear compression whenever somebody pauses talking --- that's when the background "room noise" rises. Didn't hear that either.

And moreover --- the snorting we heard was all intake breaths, not output which we call "sighing". Intake breaths do not blow on either mic. This is a case of Occam's Razor ---- we heard the snorting simply because it was loud enough for mics to pick up.

With as much as Hillary knows about cocaine, why hasn't she said something?

Poor Trump

He was actually doing well until he started to be challenged on his past statements. Then he couldn't help turning full Trump. Mugging to the camera, constant interruption, whining about Rosie and Hillary's ads

Afterward...he blames the mic

i mean just look at the video and the facial contortions. it's clear he lost feeling in his face from snorting cocaine.

It was COMPRESSION.....I don't expect Black Bat shit, or the OCDGirl to read this, but Rush explains it all...

Trump's Debate Performance Will Only Improve (And He Wasn't Sniffling) - The Rush Limbaugh Show
From YOUR link:

RUSH: The compressor here right in this drawer, right to my left, I have compression running on my audio feed just because I like to hear myself sound. I like my voice compressed rather than flat. Our stations add compression, too. By the way, it's that compression, I could come here with a huge head cold and compression would hide it. I would have to tell you I have a cold, unless it's a really severe one, and then you would notice it.

From YOUR link:

RUSH: The compressor here right in this drawer, right to my left, I have compression running on my audio feed just because I like to hear myself sound. I like my voice compressed rather than flat. Our stations add compression, too. By the way, it's that compression, I could come here with a huge head cold and compression would hide it. I would have to tell you I have a cold, unless it's a really severe one, and then you would notice it.

MY GOD, IT READS!!!!!! Or did you have it translated by a 5th grader?

70 yr old man does not drink or use drugs suddenly using coke? Make no sense at all.
Mic was too sensitive and picked up every breath in.......not sniffing or drugs or sickness.

I've had a similar problem, but I lost my voice years ago and have to use a mic on high just to speak on the phone or Skype. My vocal cords are not able to meet and I have to use my false vocals just to try and speak. I had a stroke and was intubation for two days while in a coma, when the tube was removed my cords no longer worked. I rarely use the phone and feel like I am shouting just to be heard in a whisper, even with a program to increase the sound. The mic on that high picks up my breathing more than my voice.

Why his mic was positioned that way and on that high is a tech problem, not Trump. Might be he got to close to the podium when he leaned in to speak. Did he personally test them before he got on stage or was it tested by others?

look all i know is there are questions, serious questions, about donald's drug problem. just google it and you will see.

70 yr old man does not drink or use drugs suddenly using coke? Make no sense at all.
Mic was too sensitive and picked up every breath in.......not sniffing or drugs or sickness.

I've had a similar problem, but I lost my voice years ago and have to use a mic on high just to speak on the phone or Skype. My vocal cords are not able to meet and I have to use my false vocals just to try and speak. I had a stroke and was intubation for two days while in a coma, when the tube was removed my cords no longer worked. I rarely use the phone and feel like I am shouting just to be heard in a whisper, even with a program to increase the sound. The mic on that high picks up my breathing more than my voice.

Why his mic was positioned that way and on that high is a tech problem, not Trump. Might be he got to close to the podium when he leaned in to speak. Did he personally test them before he got on stage or was it tested by others?
there are serious questions about his drug use and the facial contortions from last night. just google it.

Forum List

Back