Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

No. They voted for Obama who didn’t unilaterally override the constitution with DACA but used executive authority to decide not to prosecute certain individuals.

Obama allowed time for the issue to be resolved. Can't you compete?
I think you America Haters are severely confused…DACA allowed for illegal children to have some sort of weird citizenship gifted by the Kenyan and the power of his pen….PERIOD.
That’s clearly a work-around of the immigration law laid on the books by the people which is a clear work-around of the Constitution. Think once

Intent of the Constitution is very important.

This can be dangerous. Intent is up to the interpretation of the one reading it.

How would you feel if a future court decided the intent of the 2nd was all about nothing but militias that are well organized?

This can be dangerous. Intent is up to the interpretation of the one reading it.

How would you feel if a future court decided the intent of the 2nd was all about nothing but militias that are well organized?
They would be wrong. The intent of the second amendment is well documented.

Maybe you better read it again. You would have to be illiterate or a liar to believe that.

No, thats the way it is. Intent of the Constitution is very important. I understand it isnt to big govt blowhards, but to decent people, it is..
Give it a break. The originalists aren’t actually originalists. They claim to speak what the authors believed but it’s just their own opinions they are masking with a thin guise.

There are circumstances where you can make legitimate originalists arguments, but in this day and age, those aren’t where we have controversy anymore.

The authors of the 14th amendment had no concept of an illegal alien. That’s a fact. Pretending whether they would or wouldn’t have wanted it to apply to illegal aliens is nonsense.

I'm a legitimate American and I think we need them. Most of the jobs that are unfilled are low skill jobs. Jobs you and I won't do and even your kids won't. Dirty jobs. Minimum wage jobs.

Social security is set to expire the year I retire at age 62. We need workers pumping in money to the system so I can get paid. I know what's going to happen. Republicans in 10 years are going to cut everyone's social security 20% in order to "save" the program. You guys want to talk about being taxed? Imagine if I get $200 taken out of my monthly retirement every month for the rest of my life. For what? So rich people and corporations can pay less taxes? So Republicans can lie us into another costly war? That money could have gone into social security.

The number of job openings decreased to 9.6 million on the last business day of March

We need 10 million more immigrants. And YOU need to stop having so many kids because we are overpopulated. So rather than give birth to more babies who are worthless, you have fewer kids and we import people who are ready to work on day one.

You’re so clueless you deserve to get shafted on your social security.

Hahaha….Okay…so one requires a change to immigration law and enforcement and the other requires a change to immigration law and enforcement….Theatrics aside, WTF is the difference?
No..... try and follow along you dumb Bingo. One is protected by a Constitutional Amendment and requires another Amendment to override.

Maybe you better read it again. You would have to be illiterate or a liar to believe that.

I do not believe that, but if "intent" is what matters then future courts just might.

Seems it is better to go by what is written than someone's opinion on intent.

You mean the jobs blacks used to work before you globalists replaced them?
“Most of the jobs that are unfilled are low skill jobs.”
Link?

How do illiterate taxpayer dependent bottom feeders with a 0% effective tax rate fund social security?

Rich people / those who run corporations pay the majority of America’s taxes

Wetbacks can’t speak the language or add 2+2…..They are limited to working brainless jobs. How many weed pullers / tree trimmers do we need?

Hahaha….yeah, America needs hole-digging illiterate thirdworlders more than it needs intelligent blue and white collar locals.

Remember when the Kenyan told the lemmings it was doctors and engineers coming over the border. Every single one of them fell for it.

Last edited:
You're a moron.
Dumb retard who lies about who they are and where they are from. They are called the Civil War Amendments.
1685462845452.jpeg

Give it a break. The originalists aren’t actually originalists. They claim to speak what the authors believed but it’s just their own opinions they are masking with a thin guise.

There are circumstances where you can make legitimate originalists arguments, but in this day and age, those aren’t where we have controversy anymore.

The authors of the 14th amendment had no concept of an illegal alien. That’s a fact. Pretending whether they would or wouldn’t have wanted it to apply to illegal aliens is nonsense.

The 14th Amendment was designed to grant citizenship to freed slaves and their descendants. Period.

Forum List

Back