Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

um yeah the investigation and crimes took place unde obama. Trump wasn’t president

One can note, it all came down at the end of the Obama presidency but none of that stopped Trump from doing what he said he would do. Trump didn't grasp who the president was when in the debates he told Hillary he was going to investigate and prosecute her when he won?

Several came out after Comey gave her a pass and said they would charge her.
they should be placed on the Supreme Court some day

not that it takes a brilliant legal mind to see that Hitlery got away with... giving US secrets to other countries...

One can note, it all came down at the end of the Obama presidency but none of that stopped Trump from doing what he said he would do. Trump didn't grasp who the president was when in the debates he told Hillary he was going to investigate and prosecute her when he won?
Obama had already interfered and the FBI director followed directions and didn't charge her....you expect the next President to order that same FBI director to reopen the case? Really?

Obama had already interfered and the FBI director followed directions and didn't charge her....you expect the next President to order that same FBI director to reopen the case? Really?

No, I would have expected Trump to rightly have fired Comey and then proceeded with the investigations.

No, I would have expected Trump to rightly have fired Comey and then proceeded with the investigations.
He did rightfully fire him, a few months later.....and what did Comey and the Demafascist do? Oh spread the Russian hoax to try and discredit the newly election administration to distract from the corruption.

He did rightfully fire him, a few months later.....and what did Comey and the Demafascist do? Oh spread the Russian hoax to try and discredit the newly election administration to distract from the corruption.

So the argument now is that Trump is easily distracted. I can buy that.

You can literally see the soul get sucked out of that CNN anchor's eyes when the "fact checker" said...yes, yes they did use hammers to destroy evidence.
But Pknutbag says she didn’t destroy anything.

So the argument now is that Trump is easily distracted. I can buy that.
Easily? The Russian hoax took over the country....the Demafasict played right into Putin's hands and did his job for him.

You are over here claiming a President should have reopened a case, that the Obama admin closed....it's just a silly position to be in. Trump was trying to move on from that dark chapter.

Easily? The Russian hoax took over the country....the Demafasict played right into Putin's hands and did his job for him.

You are over here claiming a President should have reopened a case, that the Obama admin closed....it's just a silly position to be in. Trump was trying to move on from that dark chapter.

Trump said during the debates directly to Hillary that if he won he would open an investigation. Just another lie I suppose.

So Comey brought Trump to the realization that Hillary really was a swell gal.
huh? Not at all...Comey clearly conclude she was reckless, and irresponsible....but he had his marching orders, we know now, from his boss....that she was never going to be prosecuted.

Why would Trump want to put the country through that nightmare again?Trump says he's not interested in pursuing case against Clinton

“I don’t think they will be disappointed. I think I will explain it that we in many ways will save our country,” he said, adding that prosecuting Clinton “would be very, very divisive for the country.”

huh? Not at all...Comey clearly conclude she was reckless, and irresponsible....but he had his marching orders, we know now, from his boss....that she was never going to be prosecuted.

Why would Trump want to put the country through that nightmare again?

Because that was a campaign promise he ran on.

and things developed...such as Comey's conclusionary statement, and he changed his mind, for the good of the country.

In November 2017 he stated the FBI needed to investigate Hillary. He did nothing to further that.

Hope you don't vote. I'm an Independent and I've voted in every election. People that are super-skeptical do no one any favors.

Yeah, an independent idiot that doesn't even know the make up or our government. You're the classic no information voter.

Forum List

Back