Trump Spends 738B on Space Force

Actually it is more proof there is no difference between the D party and the R party.
In this case its proof that even democrats are capable of having a lucid moment

Yep, to you big government statist there is nothing more lucid than adding more than a trillion dollars to our national debt
National defense is a wise use of taxpayer dollars
You’re joking right?

After the news of our government’s total failure in Afghanistan and the waste that is Iraq, you must be joking.
I am not joking

Space is the next fronteer and the chinese have noticed even if you havent

I know Star Trek noticed

In this case its proof that even democrats are capable of having a lucid moment

Yep, to you big government statist there is nothing more lucid than adding more than a trillion dollars to our national debt
You’re joking right?

After the news of our government’s total failure in Afghanistan and the waste that is Iraq, you must be joking.
I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed
Its sad that a fictional program is more in touch with reality than liberals are

You’re joking right?

I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed
Its sad that a fictional program is more in touch with reality than liberals are
So, do you think the $738 billion is ALL for the so called space force?

You’re joking right?

I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed

When is Trump going to be able to beam us up?

You’re joking right?

I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed
I suspect not

You’re joking right?

I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed
I suspect not
You suspect? You should KNOW.

You’re joking right?

I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed

When is Trump going to be able to beam us up?
For trump probably never

have you ever heard of Jules Verne?

Many who lacked his imagination didn't take him seriously either

Last edited:
I am not joking

I know Star Trek noticed
I suspect not
You suspect? You should KNOW.
I dont know everything

Trump decides he wants to spend 738 Billion on a new branch of the military called the "Space Force" instead of spending that money on things that would really help America: increasing low cost housing, healthcare, increasing food stamps & welfare checks, fighting homelessness, etc.

This is the guy who criticized Obama for spending too much Money? Honestly I would rather have for 738B an improvement of ObamaCare or something pertaining to healthcare then another Military branch. Isn't our Military already big enough? Why do we need another branch of military, stupid !

Why do you lie?

What Trump did was right and was passed due. Space forces have been sprinkled across the other military branches incoherently. Of course,m, leftwing morons here don't understand that. hey are more concerned with faggots getting married then they are about national security.

God bless Donald Trump, the best friend the military has had since Reagan. All you whiners can go fuck off, bitches

trump-speaking-ss-jt-191220_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The word is "past".

In his remarks Friday night, Trump announced that he was nominating Air Force Gen. John Raymond to head the Space Force. Currently the commander of U.S. Space Command and U.S. Air Force Space Command, Raymond will become the Chief of Space Operations and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

While the Air Force has carried out significant planning to establish the new service, many questions remain about when they will become a reality.

trump-signing-ap-jt-191220_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

camera.svg

President Donald Trump signs the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Dec. 20, 2019.
President Donald Trump signs the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Dec. 20, 2019.Andrew Harnik/AP
"There are as you can imagine thousands and thousands of actions that are going to have to take place," Raymond told reporters on Friday. "Everything from what does a uniform look like, to a logo, all the way up to who is in the Space Force and who is not in the Space Force."

Raymond said one thing being looked at is renaming five Air Force bases that currently house much of the Air Force's space operations into Space Bases. They include Peterson AFB, Buckley AFB and Schriever AFB in Colorado, Vandenberg AFB in California, and Patrick AFB in Florida.

"There is an incredible excitement across our service about Space Force," said Raymond. "There are people knocking on the door saying 'Hey, how do we become a part of this?'"

Raymond said decisions about the Space Force's future culture should be made deliberately.

"It’s going to be really important that we get this right," Raymond said. "We’re not going to be in a rush to get something and not do that right."

Space Force becomes the newest US military service after Trump signs defense bill
I don't like it that our quest for knowledge in outer space is becoming so militarized. Must we take war there as well? NASA has always operated under military type security and Air Force pilots are chosen as astronauts, but it has always been a peaceful, scientific mission. We even have an opportunity to be good neighbors with Russians at the Space Station.

It is incredible what we have done in my lifetime. I (and many of you) remember man's first step on the moon that we watched from our tv's. Now look at us with astronauts living in space for months at a time in a Star Wars type satellite and civilians about to share the experience ....

I would just like to see it remain a neutral, scientific branch of study if at all possible.

You really are ignorant of the space program, just like most of the crap you post!

1st American in space? Navy

1st American to orbit the earth? Marine

1st man to walk on the moon? Former Navy / NASA test pilot.

1st Apollo flight commander - Navy

1st Space shuttle flight commander - Retired Navy. (Also copilot 1st Gemini mission.)

Do you notice a certain lack of Air Force in those listings?

In his remarks Friday night, Trump announced that he was nominating Air Force Gen. John Raymond to head the Space Force. Currently the commander of U.S. Space Command and U.S. Air Force Space Command, Raymond will become the Chief of Space Operations and a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

While the Air Force has carried out significant planning to establish the new service, many questions remain about when they will become a reality.

trump-signing-ap-jt-191220_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

camera.svg

President Donald Trump signs the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Dec. 20, 2019.
President Donald Trump signs the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020 at Andrews Air Force Base, Md., Dec. 20, 2019.Andrew Harnik/AP
"There are as you can imagine thousands and thousands of actions that are going to have to take place," Raymond told reporters on Friday. "Everything from what does a uniform look like, to a logo, all the way up to who is in the Space Force and who is not in the Space Force."

Raymond said one thing being looked at is renaming five Air Force bases that currently house much of the Air Force's space operations into Space Bases. They include Peterson AFB, Buckley AFB and Schriever AFB in Colorado, Vandenberg AFB in California, and Patrick AFB in Florida.

"There is an incredible excitement across our service about Space Force," said Raymond. "There are people knocking on the door saying 'Hey, how do we become a part of this?'"

Raymond said decisions about the Space Force's future culture should be made deliberately.

"It’s going to be really important that we get this right," Raymond said. "We’re not going to be in a rush to get something and not do that right."

Space Force becomes the newest US military service after Trump signs defense bill
I don't like it that our quest for knowledge in outer space is becoming so militarized. Must we take war there as well? NASA has always operated under military type security and Air Force pilots are chosen as astronauts, but it has always been a peaceful, scientific mission. We even have an opportunity to be good neighbors with Russians at the Space Station.

It is incredible what we have done in my lifetime. I (and many of you) remember man's first step on the moon that we watched from our tv's. Now look at us with astronauts living in space for months at a time in a Star Wars type satellite and civilians about to share the experience ....

I would just like to see it remain a neutral, scientific branch of study if at all possible.
That'd be fine and dandy if "provide for the common defense" were not written into the President's oath of office.

It isn't! Why do you think it is?

Forum List

Back