Trump Still Popular in Rust Belt

Well, the best link that the OP can find has the title that says “Its not all good news”…. that should tell you something about the state of the scandals enveloping the President.

Well, the best link that the OP can find has the title that says “Its not all good news”…. that should tell you something about the state of the scandals enveloping the President.

Yea I figured he was about as popular as a dingle berry hanging off a bulls ass.

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/11 - 6/9 -- 39.2 55.1 -15.9
Gallup 6/7 - 6/9 1500 A 39 56 -17
Rasmussen Reports 6/6 - 6/8 1500 LV 46 54 -8
Economist/YouGov 6/4 - 6/6 1288 RV 40 56 -16
Reuters/Ipsos 6/2 - 6/6 2371 A 38 58 -20
Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1361 RV 34 57 -23
IBD/TIPP 5/30 - 6/6 903 A 37 55 -18
FOX News 5/21 - 5/23 1011 RV 40 53 -13
Monmouth 5/13 - 5/17 896 RV 39 54 -15
PPP (D) 5/12 - 5/14 692 RV 40 54 -14
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/11 - 5/13 800 A 39 54 -15
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

LOL Looks like most of the nation really disapprove of the fat senile old orange clown's performance as President.

Why wouldn't he be? The NaziCon locusts are still trying to destroy the landscape.

I guess he's trying to prove it to and believe it himself since no one has mentioned it. Who really cares? Trump was elected and you rw's have to live with it.

The entire nation and world have to live with Donald Trump as President at least until January 20th of 2021, And this if the Democrats run someone that can win the Elector College.

Why wouldn't he be? The NaziCon locusts are still trying to destroy the landscape.

I guess he's trying to prove it to and believe it himself since no one has mentioned it. Who really cares? Trump was elected and you rw's have to live with it.

The entire nation and world have to live with Donald Trump as President at least until January 20th of 2021, And this if the Democrats run someone that can win the Elector College.
He'll never make it that long.

The more the Democrats and their liberal media lackeys Attack him the more these number will go up. Especially when manufacturing and coal make comebacks.

Poll: President Trump’s Approval Rating Improves, But It's Not All Good News | People's Pundit Daily
When manufacturing and coal make comebacks...yes, just like when VHS, pagers, and horse-drawn carriages make come backs. Times and technology change. You can either be left behind or be on the forefront. Fortunately, the vast majority of Americans are on the forefront as we are dominant in tech markets and one of the leaders in green energy.

Next thing this joker is going to be wanting to make a comeback is the telegraph machine lol.

... but not anywhere else.

Trump approval.png

Shit I'd vote for daffy duck in 2020 before I'd vote for another republican.

He'll never make it that long.

He won't be impeached unless Democrats take over the House and Senate.

He has too much pride to step down.

only thing left is assassination.

Do you advocate that?

Forum List

Back