Trump stole copywrote images for his trading cards.

Yep, allegedly he just Prostitutes his image and does not own it.

never said otherwise. Only that he doesn’t own it.

-------
According to the fine print of the website selling the Trump images, the proceeds won’t go to his campaign. Instead, they flow to NFT INT LLC—a company that, also according to the fine print, Trump does not own or control. It simply uses Trump’s name and likeness through a licensing agreement with another (likely Trump-affiliated) company, CIC Digital.

------------

without any proof, I personally suspect he does own the company and this other company is just a front somehow....

Otherwise, why do it? After announcing run for the Presidency? There is more going on behind the scenes, imho.

But even if I'm wrong, he's just selling himself for just a percentage agreement, he still would be one of the ones accountable for copywriting infringement, his own lawyers should have reviewed or insured such infringement not happen, before making an agreement to sell his clients image....

You believe that at least in part because you believe everything he does is somehow stupid and diabolically evil at the same time.

Copywrote is the past tense of copywrite. Your home schooling probably didn't cover that.
But you don't use the past tense of a verb to modify a noun. You use the past perfect, such as "a frozen lake" - not "a froze lake." "A written summary", not a "wrote summary." You would say, "A wounded animal" because there is no 'en of "wound;" "wounden" is not a word.

Sometimes the past tense and the past participle are the same, but not always.

If the word were "copywrite" the past participle would be "copywritten."

But that is if the verb were "copywrite," It isn't. The verb is copyright. The past perfect is "copyrighted."

The phrase you are looking for is "copyrighted images."

I learned that reading from the bookshelf of grownup books my mother, who never went to college, collected and put in my bedroom. They were books like "Chariots of the Gods," and "I'm OK, You're OK," and "Body Language." They were cheesy pop non-fiction in the seventies, but it was gramatically correct.

That was the "home schooling" that made me learn far more about the English language than my peers ever did. Also critical thinking which has been literally banned in some parts of public school education.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back