Trump supporters fight for Trump, the rest of us fight for our country, the USA

Transgender is a difficult discussion which should be discussed on a more individual basis..

You want this guy using a girls bathroom...

View attachment 709839

Are you comfortable with that... That is what you are saying you want..

Another picture of him:
View attachment 709840

WTF are you babbling about?
Dems support it and I'm about the farthest thing from a dem as you can get.

This is going to be much worse.
It won’t be. Maybe months ago it would have been a blowout but republicans are going to take back congress in slim fashion. Hell, it’s possible democrats might even hold onto the senate. I’m not counting on that, but at worst for me, it’ll be slim.

Maybe you can back up, Jonsey. How are Republicans destroying democracy?

Watches more ass and elbows

Next
By not accepting the ruling of the courts of law who have the final say on the matters. By fostering dissent not against a candidate or policy, but dissent of the entire process.

By not accepting the ruling of the courts of law who have the final say on the matters. By fostering dissent not against a candidate or policy, but dissent of the entire process.

Process of what? I'm thinking you don't know what democracy is...and by the way the United States is a republic.

Why do you silly leftists keep avoiding that?

J6 isn't going to save you, 99.9%of America doesn't care, they care about trying to make ends meet in a horrible economy.

Now stop the nonsense

You burned the country down for a year because your party thought the country sucked. Dont tell me you have forgotten already.
Anti-Trumpers are made up of Republicans, Independents and Democrats.
I was disgusted by demonstrations that resulted in rioting, burning and looting businesses and attacks on police. I was even more disgusted by a riot in attempt to stop our federal government with assaults on law enforcement and an damage to our Capitol.

globalism is from the capitalists, to maximize profit. To sell for the highest price anywhere on the planet -> to have the largest market as possible. While also producing a the most cost effective location, wherever on earth that might be, or the most productive location.
Globalism does not result in selling at the highest price, just the opposite. It allows manufacturers to find the lowest costs to produce product and sell at lower prices.
Americans yell, KEEP THE JOBS HERE. But then go out and buy the least expensive product that was most like manufactured outside the USA.

Process of what? I'm thinking you don't know what democracy is...and by the way the United States is a republic.

Why do you silly leftists keep avoiding that?

J6 isn't going to save you, 99.9%of America doesn't care, they care about trying to make ends meet in a horrible economy.

Now stop the nonsense
Sassy is a fool who does not understand our Constitution and the rule of law. Simple minded people do not understand. They are stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back