🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

Bull shit. Those liars claiming collusion are very far from patriots.

Fuck the CIA, praise the Kremlin

Liars are liars wherever they are and they are not patriots. Your lame attempts at a “gotcha” fails as always.

Yeah, and Putin is a truth teller and our government Intel are liars. Is that what you'e saying?

If not, then you're playing games

Again with the “gotcha” bull shit. This ones too stupid to respond to.

Nothing to do with gotcha. Do you believe Putin is a truth teller, and our government are liars, or not?

I already answered the question dip shit. Learn to read.

i have i a question, do you have any logical explanation why Trump does so? i don't have ...
Like I said / implied, I have no clue why Trump does not trust Putin ... but I understand why he doesn't trust the US Intel Community

Fuck the CIA, praise the Kremlin

Liars are liars wherever they are and they are not patriots. Your lame attempts at a “gotcha” fails as always.

Yeah, and Putin is a truth teller and our government Intel are liars. Is that what you'e saying?

If not, then you're playing games

Again with the “gotcha” bull shit. This ones too stupid to respond to.

Nothing to do with gotcha. Do you believe Putin is a truth teller, and our government are liars, or not?

I already answered the question dip shit. Learn to read.

No you didnt and you're too embarrassed to flat out say you choose Putin over our Intel agencies. You like to suggest it, hint at it but when asked flat out you retreat from that position because you know its Anti American as hell.

But keep sucking up to Putin...He loves you, you're just the stupid he needs to tear down the US

Trump may be stupid for believing Putin...

...but then again, the Intel Community has given Trump no reason to trust them.

They are full of Obama holdover loyalists who illegally shared and leaked Personal Protected Classified Information on his team AND helped illegally unmask members of his family / team in an attempt to undermine him / his administration...

...they helped Obama illegally spy on the American people, on reporters, on the media, on members of the US Senate, and on the USSC...

Many of these people should be in jail right now...instead of someone asking, 'Gee, why doesn't Trump trust the Intel Community' ... who have already betrayed him AND the American people...

Another steaming pile of crap. None of that has anything to do at all with Trump's bizarre behavior regarding Russia.

i have i a question, do you have any logical explanation why Trump does so? i don't have ...
Like I said / implied, I have no clue why Trump does not trust Putin ... but I understand why he doesn't trust the US Intel Community
i see, one more fact-resistant freak or an Putin´s useful idiot

Why facts don't matter to Trump's supporters - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...facts...trumps.../924ece4a-5a... -
4 aug. 2016 - How did Donald Trump win the Republican nomination, despite clear evidence that he had misrepresented or falsified key issues throughout ...

Another steaming pile of crap. None of that has anything to do at all with Trump's bizarre behavior regarding Russia.
Thank you, DOCTOR FFI, for your 'clinical diagnosis'. :p
What clinical diagnosis? Huh? His behavior regarding Russia is bizarre. And it has left you Trumpkins scrambling to invent all sorts of bullshit, sincr the obvious reason is so distasteful for you.

His behavior regarding Russia is bizarre. And it has left you Trumpkins scrambling to invent all sorts of bullshit,
Says the snowflakes who have ignored the mountain of criminal evidence against Democrats to continue to run the witch hunt against Trump that has resulted in NO CRIME having been perpetrated and no evidence against Trump.

Bwuhahaha

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

The Look Of Love. And Treason

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

Trump undercuts the US intelligence community again
Trump has, at best, a complicated relationship with America’s spies.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community — again
That is the American way... Now back off of him...

But President Kennedy felt blindsided by the failed CIA-led Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, which took place a few months after he took office. Lyndon Johnson resented the CIA’s negative (and accurate) assessments of the situation in Vietnam. Gerald Ford was disturbed by accounts of CIA dirty tricks and human rights abuses revealed while he was in office.
Trump isn't the first president to distrust US intelligence

Kennedy had his own secret back channel with Moscow. It may have kept the superpowers from going to war.

170525_HISTORY_JFK-desk.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

JFK Had His Own Russian Back Channel. It Helped to Prevent War.

When J.F.K. Secretly Reached Out to Castro

Putin: Keep an eye on these Tsaranev brothers. They are Chechyn terrorists who are plotting to do some real damage in the United States.

Intel Community: These are fine young men who are just wounded refugees looking for a better life. They are as American as anyone else.

Who ya gonna believe?

The same intelligence community that confirmed the existence of WMDs in Iraq? Why would anyone not take their word for something?
The same exact Iraq war that you were totally in support of, and still defend today? You mean that one?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
I believe it was you liberals who claimed the intelligence community were lying about WMDs. You didn't think they were lying when it was Bill Clinton wanting to invade, but the same intel was false when Bush wanted to. I understand why you want to deflect, since your hypocrisy has been once again exposed.
So are you saying that Democrats were right then and you were wrong, or what?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I want to know why Comey and others didn't demand to examine the DNC servers.
because they ran a random traceroute and got a list of all the external devices that traffic flowed through between the DNC server and... well anywhere. next they went to each of these devices and pulled the log files out within 3-7 days to try and make sure the log files that HAD TO BE THERE were not purged in a self-cleaning effort many of these devices will do.

we got someone shining up idiocy in another thread and it's cracking me up.

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

The Look Of Love. And Treason

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

Trump undercuts the US intelligence community again
Trump has, at best, a complicated relationship with America’s spies.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community — again
That is the American way... Now back off of him...

But President Kennedy felt blindsided by the failed CIA-led Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, which took place a few months after he took office. Lyndon Johnson resented the CIA’s negative (and accurate) assessments of the situation in Vietnam. Gerald Ford was disturbed by accounts of CIA dirty tricks and human rights abuses revealed while he was in office.
Trump isn't the first president to distrust US intelligence

Kennedy had his own secret back channel with Moscow. It may have kept the superpowers from going to war.

170525_HISTORY_JFK-desk.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

JFK Had His Own Russian Back Channel. It Helped to Prevent War.

When J.F.K. Secretly Reached Out to Castro

you lost yourself in 2 different things, Sovok (commie) and Muscovy (Kleptocracy)

usr.jpg

images

His behavior regarding Russia is bizarre. And it has left you Trumpkins scrambling to invent all sorts of bullshit,
Says the snowflakes who have ignored the mountain of criminal evidence against Democrats to continue to run the witch hunt against Trump that has resulted in NO CRIME having been perpetrated and no evidence against Trump.

Bwuhahaha

Another steamimg pile of crap from you. His behavior is objectively bizarre and has caused republicans to investigate him.

So explain it. If I had a problem causing bone spur, I know I would remember which foot it was on.

Actually wtf, I’m bored so here goes:

Two ways I can debunk your stupidity

1. Bone spurs are often painless and only manifest with pain from repeated stress such as running or any other high impact activity. They can occur in one or both feet and They can only be diagnosed by x-ray. It’s entirely possible that it was diagnosed without ever causing him pain and he forgot which foot it was.

2. You cannot get a medical deferment by simply walking into the selective service office and telling them you have bone spurs. They have to be diagnosed by a doctor and no doctor is going to lie about that.

I just annoyed the pig.

Right. No doctor would ever lie about a patient's health. Do you really think Trump-0 is the healthiest president ever? How do you explain the following?

Doctor: Trump would be healthiest president ever
Donald Trump has "extraordinary" stamina and physical strength and would be the healthiest person ever elected president, his doctor said in a statement released Monday.

Yes.

Of course you do. You believe anything Trump-0 says. I'll bet you think there were more at his inauguration than any other president, ever.

No, moron, I don't believe everything he says. What I believe is that you are a complete idiot and a hack. More people VIEWED Trump's Inauguration than any other POTUS before him. It's easy to see that when you use knowledge and sense. Of course, lacking knowledge and sense, you can't understand that.

Exactly what I would expect from a Trumpkin. You freely admit he is a liar, but you go along with everything he says anyway. What a goof.

Forum List

Back