Trump Tariffs to add $5800 cost to new cars

An increase because of auto workers wages going up some is perfectly acceptable to most working americans. It's about time wages for workers to up. Long long overdue.
US auto workers will be fucked because their cars' costs are going up with trump's tariffs on steel and alum, fool.
Read the Det Free Press link for fucks sake

Maybe they should buy American steel.

Thank goodness that I bought a new American car last March. A new Jeep Wrangler made by Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep. I have never bought a foreign made car in my entire life and never will. edit: price out the door 35k with a 2k discount.

Last edited:
Guess what?

This is costing us no matter what we do.

I do HVAC work and most of the valves I buy for applications in large buildings are made overseas (China) and suppliers have slapped a 5% fee on them to cover the tariffs.

That gets passed down to you folks whether you realize it or not

An increase because of auto workers wages going up some is perfectly acceptable to most working americans. It's about time wages for workers to up. Long long overdue.

so you must be a huge fan of forced minimum wage increases.

Guess what?

I do HVAC work and most of the valves I buy for applications in large buildings are made overseas (China) and suppliers have slapped a 5% fee on them to cover the tariffs.

No A/C in my house but I have cheap fans. I was in Ammonia Refrigeration so many years ago and correct me if I am wrong but ammonia boils at -60F. edit: No heating in my house except for cheap space heaters and I live in Central Ohio. However, HVAC is an honorable profession.

Last edited:
Guess what?

No A/C in my house but I have cheap fans. I was in Ammonia Refrigeration so many years ago and correct me if I am wrong but ammonia boils at -60F.

you are wrong....Anhydrous ammonia is a clear liquid that boils at a temperature of -28°F. In refrigeration systems, the liquid is stored in closed containers under pressure.

Ammonia Refrigeration - Properties of Ammonia

Guess what?

No A/C in my house but I have cheap fans. I was in Ammonia Refrigeration so many years ago and correct me if I am wrong but ammonia boils at -60F. edit: No heating in my house except for cheap space heaters and I live in Central Ohio. However, HVAC is an honorable profession.

maybe instead of wasting 35K on a Jeep you could have gotten HVAC for your home.

Guess what?

Hey dumbass...do you ever go into a public building? THOSE are what I was referring to. Schools, banks,restaurants, apartment buildings, hotels...all of them

Guess what?

No A/C in my house but I have cheap fans. I was in Ammonia Refrigeration so many years ago and correct me if I am wrong but ammonia boils at -60F.

you are wrong....Anhydrous ammonia is a clear liquid that boils at a temperature of -28°F. In refrigeration systems, the liquid is stored in closed containers under pressure.

I was talking about two stage ammonia refrigeration and there is a big difference. I have gotten a big whiff of ammonia more times than I care to mention. Ammonia loves water and sucks the oxygen out of the air.

BS the cost will not go up that much.
The cost of making them absolutely ywill increase. If you are suggesting they will not pass this on to the consumer, then they will produce less and lay off workers.

It's one or the other. Or, both.

No doubt, the price of cars goes up every year, and increased cost is passed on to the consumer. You can thank unions and California for most of those cost hikes.

Are you sure that you don't want to deal out blame to transsexuals, welfare queens, and blacks looking for "free shit"!
/——-/ No, because Trannies, welfare Queens and Blacks don’t influence the cost of cars. Unions and Gubmint Regs do.

Guess what?

I was talking about two stage ammonia refrigeration and there is a big difference. I have gotten a big whiff of ammonia more times than I care to mention. Ammonia loves water and sucks the oxygen out of the air.

If only I had posted a link about ammonia refrigeration...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The cost of making them absolutely ywill increase. If you are suggesting they will not pass this on to the consumer, then they will produce less and lay off workers.

No doubt, the price of cars goes up every year, and increased cost is passed on to the consumer. You can thank unions and California for most of those cost hikes.

Are you sure that you don't want to deal out blame to transsexuals, welfare queens, and blacks looking for "free shit"!

I'll leave that up to you...dumbass.

You do?

Since when are all our cars made in China? Buy American. Buy Toyota.

Do you have a clue how things are made today...

This is where an iPhone is made today:
201409301033018174000-1yjx5ob.jpg

Same for any car...

US auto workers will be fucked because their cars' costs are going up with trump's tariffs on steel and alum, fool.
Read the Det Free Press link for fucks sake

Maybe they should buy American steel.

Trump never did. If foreign steel is good enough for Trump, it's good enough for me.

/——-/ No, because Trannies, welfare Queens and Blacks don’t influence the cost of cars. Unions and Gubmint Regs do.

I guess we can agree on something. Yes, government does impact the price of cars, and nothing impacts the price of cars more than government tariffs. Also I can remember when the GOP was capitalist. Suddenly, they are big believers in an artificially manipulated economy. That worked so well for the Soviet Union. I am looking for Trump to come out with his five year plan any day now.

Last edited:

I guess we can agree on something. Yes, government does impact the price of cars, and nothing impacts the price of cars more than government tariffs. Also I can remember when the GOP was capitalist. Suddenly, they are big believers in an artificially manipulated economy. That worked so well for the Soviet Union. I am looking for Trump to come out with his five year plan any day now.
/——/ Chinese tariffs impact US cars sold to them which means we sell fewer cars overseas. Meanwhile we have low tariff on foreign cars sold here, putting our manufacturers at a disadvantage.

Forum List

Back