Trump to allow imports of African elephant trophies

As usual the hysterical leftists cry babies only report a portion of the facts.

FWS currently allows elephant heads that were killed in LEGAL HUNTS to be imported from every other African country- this simply adds Zimbabwe and Zambia back on the list.

Sorry LWNJ's. You're a bunch of cry babies. Tissue?

And that’s the end of another in a long unbroken succession of fail threads from deanie.

Excellent decision by President Donald Trump. The NRA is a great organization
So the NRA wants to kill more animals & pretend it is sport. Much how they treat our children.

The NRA is the most disgusting organization in this country. Never vote for any candidate that the NRA supports.
------------------------------------------------------------ i think these elephants come from some third world area in Africa . The Countries like the revenue money brought in by the hunts and the villagers like the meat from the carcass . Elephant kill means that the country makes money , the buzzards eat and the hunter gets his trophy , the Ivory is sold for money and the third world villagers have a big party and elephant meat feast RDave .

I get it.

Jr dresses up in safari gear, pays a lot of money for a guide to point our an elephant, Jr kills it. takes a piece to be hid trophy, they give the meat to the locals, and all is fine in lala land.

But hey, they are a third world country & it is OK for us to rape their land. Typical Trumpette view.
Feeding starving Africans is raping their land?

trump-sons.jpg

Of course he is. Clearly, we can see why.

"er Dad, they wouldn't let me bring in a dead elephant"
"no probs son, I'm the president, i can do what the fuck I like, no one will care".
"Thanks dad"

Bet the Trump boys can't wait to slaughter some exotic game

As long as they pay for it, and follow all the rules, who cares?

So the NRA wants to kill more animals & pretend it is sport. Much how they treat our children.

The NRA is the most disgusting organization in this country. Never vote for any candidate that the NRA supports.
------------------------------------------------------------ i think these elephants come from some third world area in Africa . The Countries like the revenue money brought in by the hunts and the villagers like the meat from the carcass . Elephant kill means that the country makes money , the buzzards eat and the hunter gets his trophy , the Ivory is sold for money and the third world villagers have a big party and elephant meat feast RDave .

I get it.

Jr dresses up in safari gear, pays a lot of money for a guide to point our an elephant, Jr kills it. takes a piece to be hid trophy, they give the meat to the locals, and all is fine in lala land.

But hey, they are a third world country & it is OK for us to rape their land. Typical Trumpette view.

How is paying them $100,000 to $300,000, or even more for shooting a non-breeding about to die animal "raping their land"?

I get it.

How is paying them $100,000 to $300,000, or even more for shooting a non-breeding about to die animal "raping their land"?
He's just flapping his trap and virtue signaling.

yep , without the Elephants and elephant hunters the hungry villagers would all be doctors and lawyers RDave .

I am sorry but there is something mentally wrong with a person's need to kill an animal for sport.

I am sorry but there is something mentally wrong with a person's need to kill an animal for sport.

I’m sorry but there is something mentally wrong with a person’s need to control the lives of other people.

i think that the ELEPHANT hunter wants the head and skin and other assorted tidbits YOU probable BEEF and CHICKEN EATER RDave !!

Last edited:
yep , without the Elephants and elephant hunters the hungry villagers would all be doctors and lawyers RDave .
The entirety of subsaharan Africa's people have the average IQ equivalent of a borderline retard in western countries. It is quite hilarious when leftists try to pretend they would have ever done much besides built mud huts and eat bugs.
Screenshot_2017-11-16-07-20-53.png

Contrary to popular belief, trophy hunting is not a threat to African elephants and never has been. The local villages receive money for selling a license for a limited hunt, which is done responsibly to manage the elephant populations.

Trophy safaris hire Africans at high rates of pay as beaters, scouts, guides, and gun bearers. The trophy hunter pays the tribe for a license to hunt, The tribe then defends game animals against poachers, and manages the elephants so they continue to bring revenue to the tribe for generations. ... :cool:

Do they eat elephant steaks?
Elephant meat is usually not something people will eat unless they have to. It's tough and not very tasty.
Oral sex is a bit daunting, isn't it!!

Contrary to popular belief, trophy hunting is not a threat to African elephants and never has been. The local villages receive money for selling a license for a limited hunt, which is done responsibly to manage the elephant populations.

Trophy safaris hire Africans at high rates of pay as beaters, scouts, guides, and gun bearers. The trophy hunter pays the tribe for a license to hunt, The tribe then defends game animals against poachers, and manages the elephants so they continue to bring revenue to the tribe for generations. ... :cool:

Do they eat elephant steaks?
Elephant meat is usually not something people will eat unless they have to. It's tough and not very tasty.
Oral sex is a bit daunting, isn't it!!
You are a babbling mess, woman.

Hopefully the ivory trade is made legal again. Hussaine closing it down hurt local communities with talented craftsmen and artists and those of us who own amazing Asian ivory carvings. But as folks have indicated, black governments are inherently corrupt. Intelligent folks should be assigned to regions in African to insure elephants and rhinos, which possibly contribute to global climate change, are farmed and harvested in an ecological manner.

really ? elephant and rino farming ?

youre a fucking IDIOT,

They have to certify that the elephants were taken legally. What's the problem? Why don't you crazy angry lefties go over to Zambobwe and picket the African government?

Forum List

Back