Trump wants US Army to be a "PAID" Guard Dog for SAUDIS!!!

Alpine, Obama force to fight and help the terrorists that attacked us and killed over 1,000 US civilians....it don't get much worse than that.

No it can. This is worse.

This is not the way to treat your soldiers who are risking their lives, as a president of this country. Sending them the way of whoever pays the right price... This is what pimps do to their hos.

A president should send their soldiers to wars for ideals, not for money. At least act like they do so. SO that the people enlisting for the army know they are fighting for something bigger than them, rather than for some lousy ass Saudi sheikhs oil money...

it was a NATO coalition in Lybia because they broke a UN Resolution, not a sole US operation and the President, the CIC is the commander, not the Sec of State or Sec of Defense or Military commanders.

Where is Lybia?
right across the Mediterranean sea from the tip of Italy....Tripoli at one time had a huge Italian community there and we once had an Air Force base there, but Gadaffi kicked them all out decades ago

but if you are referring to me using the term NATO, I meant to go back in and edit that to coalition of westernized countries.

You mean Libya?
Yeah, in Tripoli, Libya.... I am not certain about the rest of Libya having an Italian community, but I know in the city of Tripoli, Libya, they did.

So it's not Lybia like you said?
ohhhh, you are talking about my typo....I see now.... :lol: sorry for being so slow!

Alpine, Obama forced our military to fight and help the terrorists that attacked us and killed over 1,000 US civilians on 9/11/01...it don't get much worse than that.

This is just one more Trump bashing thread like so many others started by Liberals who hope to discredit him in some fashion or another in order to make it easier for Democrats to hold their noses and vote for Hillary. Nothing to see here. Same old same old.

Alpine, Obama force to fight and help the terrorists that attacked us and killed over 1,000 US civilians....it don't get much worse than that.

This is not the way to treat your soldiers who are risking their lives, as a president of this country. Sending them the way of whoever pays the right price... This is what pimps do to their hos.

A president should send their soldiers to wars for ideals, not for money. At least act like they do so. SO that the people enlisting for the army know they are fighting for something bigger than them, rather than for some lousy ass Saudi sheikhs oil money...

Tell us all about your own experience in combat please since you are apparently such an expert.

Alpine, Obama forced our military to fight and help the terrorists that attacked us and killed over 1,000 US civilians on 9/11/01...it don't get much worse than that.

This is just one more Trump bashing thread like so many others started by Liberals who hope to discredit him in some fashion or another in order to make it easier for Democrats to hold their noses and vote for Hillary. Nothing to see here. Same old same old.
You can view it that way if you want, but THIS ONE has validity, and you, his supporter, should tell him to pipe down on this one and tell him you don't agree with pimping off our Military, simply for the right price...

What ideals did Obama send our troops to war for when he ordered them to aid the terrorists who slaughterd over 1,000 US citizens and who had recruited juhadists from all over the world for a decade to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill US troops?!

Please, do tell...

You can view it that way if you want, but THIS ONE has validity, and you, his supporter, should tell him to pipe down on this one and tell him you don't agree with pimping off our Military, simply for the right price...

That's exactly what it is. If you can't see through it then you are blind. But you are not blind therefore you condone such cheap attacks.

What ideals did Obama send our troops to war for when he ordered them to aid the terrorists who slaughterd over 1,000 US citizens and who had recruited juhadists from all over the world for a decade to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill US troops?!

Please, do tell...

The man and his wife won't even place their hands over their hearts to recite the Pledge.

Tell us all about your own experience in combat please since you are apparently such an expert.

What does this have to do with any combat experience?

When you start wars, or when you join wars, some people die, some people get wounded and never heal for the rest of their lives.

And if this was Trump sending troops to war, defending Saudis, just because Saudis were able to pay the right price, what he was gonna tell the families of the fallen, or the people that are gonna be disabled for the rest of their lives at the end?

"Well, they died but we made good money..." ???

Is this how you see this country.

If so, go ahead, vote for this guy. I wouldn't care less.......

But I know there are a lot of people who see this country as a country of ideals, and believe or want to believe this is what this country is fighting for, when it is fighting.

You can go believe whatever you want to believe. This is a free country after all...............

Nice try, Care, but I am not a Trump supporter. In fact, I am supporting NO candidate at this time...

That's exactly what it is. If you can't see through it then you are blind. But you are not blind therefore you condone such cheap attacks.
I disagree, this is NOT a cheap attack...the others could have been, I don't know, but this one is not....this one is real.

When you start wars, or when you join wars, some people die, some people get wounded and never heal for the rest of their lives.

And if this was Trump sending troops to war, defending Saudis, just because Saudis were able to pay the right price, what he was gonna tell the families of the fallen, or the people that are gonna be disabled for the rest of their lives at the end?

But I know there are a lot of people who see this country as a country of ideals, and believe or want to believe this is what this country is fighting for, when it is fighting.

You can go believe whatever you want to believe. This is a free country after all...............

That's exactly what I figured. You're beating your gums about guys fighting wars and have never put on a uniform yourself. Your kind are disgusting.

I disagree, this is NOT a cheap attack...the others could have been, I don't know, but this one is not....this one is real.

It is just as cheap and underhanded as al the others.

Please, do tell...

He did a mistake, a bad mistake.

But you know what is worse than making a bad mistake?
Making the mistake because somebody paid you good money for it.

This Trump guy says he would support Saudis, who caused 9/11 and all the evils this nation had to bear for the last 10 years, if they paid the right amount, and you support Trump?

That's exactly what I figured. You're beating your gums about guys fighting wars and have never put on a uniform yourself. Your kind are disgusting.

No, you are the disgusting one. How do you know anything about what uniform I put on?

You did put a uniform but you had no idea what that uniform meant!!!!! PITY YOU!!!

Please, do tell...

This Trump guy says he would support Saudis, who caused 9/11 and all the evils this nation had to bear for the last 10 years, if they paid the right amount, and you support Trump?

Oh, he did a little mistake. LOL!! Hillary got all those guys killed at the embassy too. The military had assets ready to go. She lied through her teeth about the emails. She lied about being under fire in Bosnia. Tell me how you support all those ideals again.

Please, do tell...

Picking up 1% milk at the store instead of 2% is a mistake.

Intentionally bypassing Congress because you KNOW you will never get the authorization to use the military to help terrorists take over a country THEN taking the nation to war on his own, ordering our military to help the terrorists who slaughtered over 1,000 US citizens, and then later hiring Al Qaeida to 'protect' a now-DEAD US Ambassador is NOT a 'mistake'. THAT is TREASON!

Please, do tell...

Oh, he did a little mistake. LOL!! Hillary got all those guys killed at the embassy too. The military had assets ready to go. She lied through her teeth about the emails. She lied about being under fire in Bosnia. Tell me how you support all those ideals again.

You are old, your eyes not capable of reading anymore either. I said a BAD mistake, not a little mistake.

So Obama, knowingly supported ISIS. Hillary knowingly caused killings of the seals. Is that what you want to say?

Say it out loud, "USA is a fucked up corrupt country, it elects corrupt traitor as president."

So we can just call the day and walk out of this country, since it is this corrupt. And call this "patriotism"....

You dont know what you are talking about, nor what your word meaning...

Please, do tell...

Picking up 1% milk at the store instead of 2% is a mistake.

Intentionally bypassing Congress because you KNOW you will never get the authorization to use the military to help terrorists take over a country THEN taking the nation to war on his own, ordering our military to help the terrorists who slaughtered over 1,000 US citizens, and then later hiring Al Qaeida to 'protect' a now-DEAD US Ambassador is NOT a 'mistake'. THAT is TREASON!

YUP, and this is how you are being a patriot ha, accusing the president of your own country as a traitor.

So this is what right wing came down to.

You are the traitors to this nation, in my honest opinion. Despicable, simply despicable....

No, you are the disgusting one. How do you know anything about what uniform I put on?

You did put a uniform but you had no idea what that uniform meant!!!!! PITY YOU!!!

You wear a Boy Scouts uniform or something? I do know this. We shouldn't have ever gotten involved in that country's civil war either. All those guys died and got maimed for what? We pulled out and left a whole lot of people who worked for our government over there to be killed and imprisoned. I did get a college education out of the G.I. Bill so I guess I'm a mercenary too?

Like I said and you make it perfectly clear, this thread is just another Trump bashing thread and you turn a blind eye to what Obama and Hillary have done. Typical Liberal.

Forum List

Back