Trump wants US Army to be a "PAID" Guard Dog for SAUDIS!!!

Did anyone ever stop to consider that it is ILLEGAL to turn the US Military into a mercenary force?

Mercenaries are soldiers that are paid to fight. It is illegal to farm our military out to nations for pay.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Fighting for your children is a just and honorable cause.
Don't let Trump to degrade it by negotiation cash money in exchange, the way he does it.
That would be the worst thing that could happen for the people losing their lives in such a war...

Then you say we should support Iran and Putin. Got it.

Nope, what I am saying is; if you have to fight, you fight. But not because you got the right price from the Saudis, but because, as you explained, you have to fight. The way Trump approaches to this subject is very damaging to the core of the nationhood and the patriotism in this country. People don't enlist in the army for money or how much Saudis would pay in return, they enlist because they love their country and they want to fight for her. And here is Trump treating them like cattle, negotiating a price to send them to their death, for the Saudis!

You know, a lot of people think Bush was a bad president. I disagree. Before the invasion of Iraq, Turkish president was trying to negotiate a price to support US invasion. Bush told him "Did you come here for horse trade? This is war!". He might have had bad decisions, but he did them like a real president.

The way Trump approaching to this subject is no where close to that, in my honest opinion...

I appreciate your opinion but I submit that what your real purpose is is simply another Trump attack. You attack the man without considering the alternative. That alternative is to allow Iran to invade Saudi Arabia which will result in their controlling even more of the world's oil supply. All Trump is really doing is telling everyone that should he commit to their defense, they will have to bear some or all of the expense. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that I can see. You can blow your horn and claim patriotism and bang yoyr drum all you wish. I see through it.

YO VERN, AND WE SHOULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO OWNS THE OIL WHY

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAUDI ARABIAN OR IRANIAN CRUDE?

THINK!! It will not hurt your little head I promise you. The Iranian oil will go to Putin.

AND YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION HOW? WHY?

After realizing its failure in Ukraine, the West, led by the US set out to destroy Russian economy by lowering oil prices, and accordingly gas prices as the main budget sources of export revenue in Russia

Nope, what I am saying is; if you have to fight, you fight. But not because you got the right price from the Saudis, but because, as you explained, you have to fight. The way Trump approaches to this subject is very damaging to the core of the nationhood and the patriotism in this country. People don't enlist in the army for money or how much Saudis would pay in return, they enlist because they love their country and they want to fight for her. And here is Trump treating them like cattle, negotiating a price to send them to their death, for the Saudis!

You know, a lot of people think Bush was a bad president. I disagree. Before the invasion of Iraq, Turkish president was trying to negotiate a price to support US invasion. Bush told him "Did you come here for horse trade? This is war!". He might have had bad decisions, but he did them like a real president.

The way Trump approaching to this subject is no where close to that, in my honest opinion...

I appreciate your opinion but I submit that what your real purpose is is simply another Trump attack. You attack the man without considering the alternative. That alternative is to allow Iran to invade Saudi Arabia which will result in their controlling even more of the world's oil supply. All Trump is really doing is telling everyone that should he commit to their defense, they will have to bear some or all of the expense. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that I can see. You can blow your horn and claim patriotism and bang yoyr drum all you wish. I see through it.

THINK!! It will not hurt your little head I promise you. The Iranian oil will go to Putin.

After realizing its failure in Ukraine, the West, led by the US set out to destroy Russian economy by lowering oil prices, and accordingly gas prices as the main budget sources of export revenue in Russia

You go educate yourself and come back in a few years and I'll humor you. Maybe.

While you are at it, get your Mom to take your Caps Lock off.

By the way, does anyone remember when Jr. and RumsFAILED told us that the Iraq war would only last about 6 months, and it would be paid for by the oil we would get.

Guess what? The war went over 6 months, and no oil was paid to the US.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Fighting for your children is a just and honorable cause.
Don't let Trump to degrade it by negotiation cash money in exchange, the way he does it.
That would be the worst thing that could happen for the people losing their lives in such a war...

And what if they don't? What if Saudis say: "No, we are not paying anything..."

Then what?

Then, you go to war anyways, because you know you have to. And what you gonna tell your soldiers then? "Well, they didn't pay, but hell to them, we will defend those bastards anyways..."

That's why, he is not gonna be a good president if he keeps talking before thinking...

Then choose option (1) or option (3). So far you haven't made any choice. All you do is complain about Trump.

So you say Trump will pull out of middle east completely and let Iran and Russia take over the majority of the world oil reserves on top of what they already have?

You go educate yourself and come back in a few years and I'll humor you. Maybe.

While you are at it, get your Mom to take your Caps Lock off.

NOW THAT YOU ADMIT THAT YOU WERE BLOWING SMOKE UP OUR ASSES , TELL US THE REASON YOU WANT THE US TO INTERVENE AGAIN IN THE ME.

Then what?

Then, you go to war anyways, because you know you have to. And what you gonna tell your soldiers then? "Well, they didn't pay, but hell to them, we will defend those bastards anyways..."

That's why, he is not gonna be a good president if he keeps talking before thinking...

Then choose option (1) or option (3). So far you haven't made any choice. All you do is complain about Trump.

So you say Trump will pull out of middle east completely and let Iran and Russia take over the majority of the world oil reserves on top of what they already have?

Where did I say anything about what Trump might or might not do? You're the one with Trump bashing on his brain. I said you offered no solutions at all other than committing American troops to fight yet another war in the Middle East totally paid for by the taxpayer.

Then what?

Where did I say anything about what Trump might or might not do? You're the one with Trump bashing on his brain. I said you offered no solutions at all other than committing American troops to fight yet another war in the Middle East totally paid for by the taxpayer.

No, I didn't even argue that subject. Because that's not what I am arguing here.

If US should stay or leave mid east, is a whole different subject that would require a lot of data to consider the options. Like;
* what is the oil production of the US
* what are the potential sources
* how much US importing
* what are the consequences of increasing the production
* etc

You look at those figures and decide what to do. Without the data, it would be just a wishful thinking. I would rather have the US get the hell out of the mid east, that's for sure. But I don't know if this is the best interest of the American people at this point. That's why you are electing presidents, to make the best judgement.

The reason I opened this topic is because Trump made such comments that I felt like could be offending to a lot of people in this country, like people who served and currently serving in the army and their families.

If you don't feel offended, that's ok too.

Then what?

Those military men you are willing to send to their death to fight another country's war, do not receive a dime of that money....they go to defend the constitution and Nation.

Saudi Arabia is wealthy, why don't they hire mercenaries to do the job? At least the mercenaries get paid 5 to 10 times what our Military men get paid....

WHY DO WE ALWAYS have to be the ones using our Military for countries whose citizens hate us? Bin Laden and 14 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis....

And Trump wants to negotiate a price for our military men's lives? F-him.

He really is a non thinking duffus, to the nth degree... a complete joke

Then what?

Those military men you are willing to send to their death to fight another country's war, do not receive a dime of that money....they go to defend the constitution and Nation.

Saudi Arabia is wealthy, why don't they hire mercenaries to do the job? At least the mercenaries get paid 5 to 10 times what our Military men get paid....

WHY DO WE ALWAYS have to be the ones using our Military for countries whose citizens hate us? Bin Laden and 14 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis....

And yet, the prick wants to cut, abolish and destroy everything that helps the American people and America to compete. The logic of the republicans is utterly mindblowing.

Then what?

No, I didn't even argue that subject. Because that's not what I am arguing here.

If US should stay or leave mid east, is a whole different subject that would require a lot of data to consider the options. Like;
* how much US importing
* etc

You look at those figures and decide what to do. Without the data, it would be just a wishful thinking. I would rather have the US get the hell out of the mid east, that's for sure. But I don't know if this is the best interest of the American people at this point. That's why you are electing presidents, to make the best judgement.

The reason I opened this topic is because Trump made such comments that I felt like could be offending to a lot of people in this country, like people who served and currently serving in the army and their families.

I don't feel offended in the least. What he advocates is a whole lot better than what we have been doing and are now doing.

It already is. Has been for many years. Who do Americans think has been propping up the Saudi Royal Family all these years? It's the United States Military. The Saudis would be long dead and buried if it weren't for the U.S. Military.

You do realize that there are no US troops in Saudi Arabia, right? They were all pulled out years ago.

Then what?

* how much US importing
* etc

I don't feel offended in the least. What he advocates is a whole lot better than what we have been doing and are now doing.

He is advocating sending troops to fight a war for Saudis, if the Saudis paid the correct amount...

If you dont find this offending, I dont know what you would...

Then what?

Fool!! I'm not for sending anyone anywhere. I'm for pulling completely out of the Middle East. You really are a special kind of stupid.

Trump's foot in mouth disease and foolishness is making Hillary, (*and Bernie) seem smarter and smarter by the minute.

Even Trump can't make that happen. Hillary is a war hawk. She was instrumental in the ISIS takeover of Libya.
it was a NATO coalition in Lybia because they broke a UN Resolution, not a sole US operation and the President, the CIC is the commander, not the Sec of State or Sec of Defense or Military commanders.

Where is Lybia?

* how much US importing
* etc

He is advocating sending troops to fight a war for Saudis, if the Saudis paid the correct amount...

No. He is advocating making the Saudis foot the bill if we have to defend them. Big difference. Let's face it, your total aim here is to just have another thread bashing Trump. Be honest about it at least.

It already is. Has been for many years. Who do Americans think has been propping up the Saudi Royal Family all these years? It's the United States Military. The Saudis would be long dead and buried if it weren't for the U.S. Military.

Are you sure?

images

images

I would have shown more pix but they are rated XXX.

LOL

Nice photoshop work!

Then what?

And yet, the prick wants to cut, abolish and destroy everything that helps the American people and America to compete. The logic of the republicans is utterly mindblowing.

Yes, like create millions of jobs which you Liberals are opposed, secure our borders which you oppose, take care of our military and veterans which you oppose, etc.

* how much US importing
* etc

No. He is advocating making the Saudis foot the bill if we have to defend them. Big difference. Let's face it, your total aim here is to just have another thread bashing Trump. Be honest about it at least.

Hey.............Jr. said that when the Iraq war started, it would pay for itself in all the oil savings that we would get. How'd that work out again? And, just like getting Mexico to pay for the wall, Donald the Chump's plan to defend Saudi if they pay us, but in reality it will never work. Besides...............the US military isn't supposed to be a mercenary force, it's against the law to use them as such.

Forum List

Back