Trump Wins On Content

Trump lost the debate because his performance won't move the polls enough to overtake Clinton's 7 point lead,

or her 120 electoral vote lead.
Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate
Source: Politico

Donald Trump’s rocky performance on the final debate stage did little to allay his party’s concerns that the GOP is headed for an electoral catastrophe up and down the ticket.

In interviews with over a dozen senior Republican strategists, not one said Trump did anything to change the trajectory of a contest that is growing further out of reach. And many said they were deeply distressed by Trump’s refusal to accept the results of the Nov. 8 election, an eyebrow-raising moment already dominating headlines.

With Trump’s prospects for securing 270 electoral votes growing dimmer by the day, many Republicans have turned their focus to the gritty, unpleasant task of protecting the party’s congressional majorities. Trump, they said, did little to buttress the GOP ticket — and may have worsened its position by repeating his claim that the election is rigged, something congressional Republicans are sure to be pressed on in the days to come.

Immediately after Trump’s remark, several party higher-ups, including South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, took to Twitter to distance themselves from it.

Read more: Republicans despondent that Trump threw away final debate

One cannot accept the results of something that has not yet occurred.

I find it interesting the Democrats get so giddy over what Graham or Flake or McCain may say, when so many Republican voters have written them off as nothing more than placeholders.
Trump's answer pissed me off, but I will also say, I didn't like Wallace's question. It was like attorneys trying to put words in your mouth on cross examination. You gotta watch out for blanket generalities and universal unequivocal promises. If Trump had modified his answer by saying "Barring unforeseen problems, of course," he would have done better than his pissy answer.
I wonder if refusing to accept the results of the election is illegal. Obama got his DOJ thumbing through the law to see if they can take this guy away on November 9 if he declares his own caliphate?

Just think, in January, Trump will have his finger on the button...

...the button on the remote to change the channel during President Hillary Clinton's inauguration ceremony!:afro:

Trump lost when he said he might not accept the results of the election.

Nothing else matters.

Silly. If there is evidence of cheating, why should he accept it?

Most of America aren't crazies like his hardcore supporters.
Funny it wasnt crazy when libs were trying to steal an election from Bush

Did Al Gore ever accept the Election Results of 2000? Many of his supporters will never accept them. Mitt Romney did an exceptionally good job accepting the 2012 results.....even with a Philadelphia precinct reporting 119 percent return for Obama.

I agree with Trump.

There is glaring evidence that the Clinton camp was willing to send in thugs to shut down Trump events. The press reported for months that it was Trumps fault and I've seen no retractions.

With Clinton willing to promote violence against her opposition, with the cover of the press, how the hell can we trust she wouldn't do the same on Election Day?

And where is the FBI? These actions occurred across state lines!

This is far worse than watergate.

Trump lost the debate because his performance won't move the polls enough to overtake Clinton's 7 point lead,

Donald Trump’s rocky performance on the final debate stage did little to allay his party’s concerns that the GOP is headed for an electoral catastrophe up and down the ticket.

In interviews with over a dozen senior Republican strategists, not one said Trump did anything to change the trajectory of a contest that is growing further out of reach. And many said they were deeply distressed by Trump’s refusal to accept the results of the Nov. 8 election, an eyebrow-raising moment already dominating headlines.

With Trump’s prospects for securing 270 electoral votes growing dimmer by the day, many Republicans have turned their focus to the gritty, unpleasant task of protecting the party’s congressional majorities. Trump, they said, did little to buttress the GOP ticket — and may have worsened its position by repeating his claim that the election is rigged, something congressional Republicans are sure to be pressed on in the days to come.

Immediately after Trump’s remark, several party higher-ups, including South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham and Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, took to Twitter to distance themselves from it.

I find it interesting the Democrats get so giddy over what Graham or Flake or McCain may say, when so many Republican voters have written them off as nothing more than placeholders.
Trump's answer pissed me off, but I will also say, I didn't like Wallace's question. It was like attorneys trying to put words in your mouth on cross examination. You gotta watch out for blanket generalities and universal unequivocal promises. If Trump had modified his answer by saying "Barring unforeseen problems, of course," he would have done better than his pissy answer.
I wonder if refusing to accept the results of the election is illegal. Obama got his DOJ thumbing through the law to see if they can take this guy away on November 9 if he declares his own caliphate?
What exactly does refusing the results mean to you? Machine gunning down polling stations?

Trump lost when he said he might not accept the results of the election.

Nothing else matters.

Silly. If there is evidence of cheating, why should he accept it?

Most of America aren't crazies like his hardcore supporters.
Funny it wasnt crazy when libs were trying to steal an election from Bush

Except that they didn't.

And Gore stepped aside

Because they did, and failed.

They'd have to pick up Gore as well. Of course it's legal.

00.jpg

Tonight, 37 million people learned for the first time about the Veritas video tapes. Way to go, Mr Trump.

Yeah, look a little closer. Even Bill O'Reilly did and said on his show tonight that it is 40 hours of video edited down to 21 minutes. What bullshit. I saw it and it is a schizophrenic pile of clips no longer than 5 seconds per segment.
Those five minutes told the truth about what lengths the LIBs will go to cheat to win.

What exactly does refusing the results mean to you? Machine gunning down polling stations?
You said that, not me. Republicans allowed this monster to get where he is. Now let's see them control it when he refuses to get off the stage.

If I recall, Gore accepted the results after a legal challenge that lasted a month. If that's all Trump does, fine.

Tonight, 37 million people learned for the first time about the Veritas video tapes. Way to go, Mr Trump.

Yeah, look a little closer. Even Bill O'Reilly did and said on his show tonight that it is 40 hours of video edited down to 21 minutes. What bullshit. I saw it and it is a schizophrenic pile of clips no longer than 5 seconds per segment.
Those five minutes told the truth about what lengths the LIBs will go to cheat to win.

Actual quote: It would be ridiculous to cheat like that, lets say we put people on a bus to go vote in another state, under what names could they vote? It would never work

Veritas plays: lets say we put people on a bus to vote in another state

Breitbart headline: Dems ship voters in from other states

You said that, not me. Republicans allowed this monster to get where he is. Now let's see them control it when he refuses to get off the stage.
You are immature. He isn't Frankenstein and won't be moving in to the White House if he loses. You childish libs take everything you don't like the worse way possible.

If I recall, Gore accepted the results after a legal challenge that lasted a month. If that's all Trump does, fine.

Trump is a birther.......he will claim he was cheated until the day he dies

Yep, the Dems drug it out in the court since they couldn't steal it outright.

You are immature. He isn't Frankenstein and won't be moving in to the White House if he loses. You childish libs take everything you don't like the worse way possible.
Libs are emotional hemophiliacs.

Forum List

Back