Trumpism: This is what PUSHBACK looks like

Yes he is, with a Democrat led House.

So who is Dr. Jordan and what office did he hold? When did the Democrats change their policies that he's talking about?

The President signs off on all spending; true or false?

You can Google Dr. Jordan if you wish.

Yes he does, but you people on the left want to make it entirely about Trump without looking in your own backyard.

You don’t seem to be blaming your blob for anything.

Sure I do. We have three different groups of people that are responsible for the budget. The President makes out his, the House either passes it or amends it, and the Senate approves it and everybody signs off on it. All three are responsible. What I'm saying is that when it comes to spending, you can't blame it on one entity. I blame Trump, I blame the House, and I blame the Senate.

No.

The President signs off on it only; they all have input but your blob has the only signature that matters.

I mean they all approve of it. Also remember that you have the extension of your party--the media, who places every government shutdown on the Republicans.

Fortsy Funnzie Onsie, is trying to change how Presidents are elected.
No crybaby, i am discussing the issue. And I am discussing both sides, as I very specifically made an argument for the existence of the EC. So here's a tissue and a binky, ya whiner: ......

Now Funnzy-e-ONSIE, don't get all TDS on us, lol. We know you are losing your marbles with the way things are going, so yes, we will give you a little slack.

In advance, let me apologize for my fellow Hoosier, FUNNZY-E-ONSIE. His grip on reality is weak, and while we don't have to many big cities in Indiana, he lives in one of the largest, probably run by a cohort of Mayor Pete, who can't get 30% of the minority vote-)

That being said, let him vent. If our side looked as weak as his, we probably would be making complete a**es out of ourselves too.
You wingnut crybabies always reach this point. Every time.

Hey, I am with ya Bro! I even softened the GOP hate coming your way by making excuses for ya!

Geeze, every good deed, right!
Gotcha. Thank you for being my little attack poodle.

Nobody knows how a presidential popular vote would turn out because we never had one.
Uh ... does someone want to explain to Ray why this is embarrassingly stupid? I just can't anymore, with this guy. If he is not making up lies, he is saying things that are just flat out stupid. I can't waste my time with his worthless posts anymore.

The person who gets the plurality of the vote would be President Elect. What folks like yourself don’t understand is that the current reality of two party domination may not last. We may have 4 or 5 viable candidates slicing the vote up in large chunks. The plurality may be 33% or whatever.

Can't have that.

Why?

Because then people like Bloomberg or Trump, just finance 10 candidates while keeping the motherload for themselves. That means we could have a President that only 25% of the nation voted for.

That is why electoral college is a good idea. I know you might not believe it, but it keeps massive amounts of money out of Presidential politics because no amount of money can buy the Presidency unless you win 1 v 1

Fortsy Funnzie Onsie, is trying to change how Presidents are elected.
No crybaby, i am discussing the issue. And I am discussing both sides, as I very specifically made an argument for the existence of the EC. So here's a tissue and a binky, ya whiner: ......

Now Funnzy-e-ONSIE, don't get all TDS on us, lol. We know you are losing your marbles with the way things are going, so yes, we will give you a little slack.

In advance, let me apologize for my fellow Hoosier, FUNNZY-E-ONSIE. His grip on reality is weak, and while we don't have to many big cities in Indiana, he lives in one of the largest, probably run by a cohort of Mayor Pete, who can't get 30% of the minority vote-)

That being said, let him vent. If our side looked as weak as his, we probably would be making complete a**es out of ourselves too.
You wingnut crybabies always reach this point. Every time.

Hey, I am with ya Bro! I even softened the GOP hate coming your way by making excuses for ya!

Geeze, every good deed, right!
Gotcha. Thank you for being my little attack poodle.

I seen you being vulnerable, so I jumped in-) While being a poodle, we all know that a good dog will protect a soft cat whenever the need arises-)

The impeachment debacle assured Trump a win.
By what reasoning or evidence? the polling shows the vast majority of Americans wanted witnesses called. The polls show the majority of Americans wanted trump convicted and removed from office.

Contrary to your claim, the evidence seems to show that the backlash against the republicans will be notable.

So, please regale us with your evidence and arguments for your claim.

Trump Job Approval at Personal Best 49%
Oops, not good evidence for your claim. As the meta analysis shows, his approval sits at about 43.8% : How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Got anything else?
The impeachment debacle assured Trump a win.
By what reasoning or evidence? the polling shows the vast majority of Americans wanted witnesses called. The polls show the majority of Americans wanted trump convicted and removed from office.

Contrary to your claim, the evidence seems to show that the backlash against the republicans will be notable.

So, please regale us with your evidence and arguments for your claim.

Oops, not good evidence for your claim. As the meta analysis shows, his approval sits at about 43.8% : How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Got anything else?
Oops, sorry, one poll doesn't tell the whole story. As I already showed you. But you would rather ignore facts and be wrong, because it is soothing to yourself to do so
I can’t help it that you want to swallow the porcine droppings from the left. Dream on.

California used to be a reliable GOP lock. Things change
And now it is a reliable Dem lock. What didn't change is the two party stranglehold. So your point was not made.

My point of the PV not being a good way to select the President? No need. The shortcomings are self evident. Nobody would campaign outside of the major population centers. The EC has its own problems. The winning position is to combine the two; majority of EC and plurality of PV to become President-Elect

Nobody knows how a presidential popular vote would turn out because we never had one.
Uh ... does someone want to explain to Ray why this is embarrassingly stupid? I just can't anymore, with this guy. If he is not making up lies, he is saying things that are just flat out stupid. I can't waste my time with his worthless posts anymore.

The person who gets the plurality of the vote would be President Elect. What folks like yourself don’t understand is that the current reality of two party domination may not last. We may have 4 or 5 viable candidates slicing the vote up in large chunks. The plurality may be 33% or whatever.

Can't have that.

Why?

Because then people like Bloomberg or Trump, just finance 10 candidates while keeping the motherload for themselves. That means we could have a President that only 25% of the nation voted for.

That is why electoral college is a good idea. I know you might not believe it, but it keeps massive amounts of money out of Presidential politics because no amount of money can buy the Presidency unless you win 1 v 1

I like the EC over the PV.

That means we could have a President that only 25% of the nation voted for.
And? Why is that so much worse than having a president for which 46.1% voted, WITH an electoral college in place...?

Yes Fort, because money didn't buy the Presidency in that case. In fact, MORE money was spent against him then he laid out.

I want you to notice something, if you care to look-------------------->these people, especially running for President, never take the money from the government for their campaign.

Why?

Because if they did, then they couldn't get the money from outside interests. The old story always was--------------->the more money, the more chance you have to get elected.

As of now, it comes down to 1 v1, or 1 v 1 v1. Any more than that, and no way could anyone carry the electoral college. That is a GOOD thing! For if it were not, then people would be running for President everywhere.

So why don't they?

Because if the electoral college votes can't elect them, then do you know who does? It would be the newly installed House of Reps in January. NO BILLIONAIRE or TRILLIONAIR is going to invest their money in that crapshoot, and good for all of us!

Blaming racism is like a crack addiction with you people.... even when it does not exist. Further, why and how does Wall Street give two fucks about screwing the Middle Class in order to get richer?

You're kidding, right? No, you probably aren't. You think that Wall Street has been pushing Union Busting, Free Trade, Right To Work, At Will employment, etc. What do you think the goal is there?

The Middle Class takes less of it’s hard earned paycheck under Liberal tax plans. Many of the economic models favored by the Left have little or NO Middle Class.

Which models are those?

I guess if you have no rich and no poor, there would be no middle.

Finally, how is opposing ACA racist? Because Obama signed off on it?

Now, this is why opposition to the ACA was nothing BUT racism.

When Hillary proposed a public option to cover the uninsured, the Heritage Foundation proposed what is essentially the ACA and Republicans were all for it. Just provide private insurance to everyone, if they can afford it or not.

Then Mitt Romney did it for real in Massachusetts... and called it a model for the country, and Republicans had no problem with it. He lost in 2008 because Evangelicals couldn't support a Mormon, but they were totally fine with RomneyCare. (Of course, by 2012, OH MY GOD THERE WAS A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE and the Evangelicals dind't care about his Mormonism anymore.)

Then the ACA passed, and because the Democrats wimped out and didn't insist on a Medicare buy in or a Public Option, we essentially got a version of the Republican Heritage/Romney model. BUT THE BLACK GUY DID IT!!!! So suddenly, Republicans were totally against their own idea!!!
Have the Dems pushed to take more of people’s hard earned money, pushed to take away the rights of the individual to make a decision on their own pay and benefits? Have they pushed every racist policy they can contrive to keep many minorities actually back by making them dependent by not making policies that actual ply promote job creation so they don’t have to be dependent? Pushed policies that keep improvements out of minority neighborhoods? Ride through any Democratically run big city and look at the minority sections vs where their politicians live. Do they push policies to stop black market guns or drug crime? Do they scream racist, bigot etc. at every turn when in reality their own private emails have shown them making fun of minorities of every class? Do they attempt to erase their own history? Do they throw dollars at their rich constituents through contracts that bring dollars back into their own coffers and never having anything to really show for those dollars? Do they consistently try to control others with their pc declarations yet promote their own hate at every chance they get?

I could go on and on.

Please do, but sometime in your rant post something which is not a meme, one which has some reference to reality.

Can't have that.

Why?

I like the EC over the PV.

K, sorry, I misunderstood.

The President signs off on all spending; true or false?

You can Google Dr. Jordan if you wish.

Yes he does, but you people on the left want to make it entirely about Trump without looking in your own backyard.

Sure I do. We have three different groups of people that are responsible for the budget. The President makes out his, the House either passes it or amends it, and the Senate approves it and everybody signs off on it. All three are responsible. What I'm saying is that when it comes to spending, you can't blame it on one entity. I blame Trump, I blame the House, and I blame the Senate.

No.

The President signs off on it only; they all have input but your blob has the only signature that matters.

I mean they all approve of it. Also remember that you have the extension of your party--the media, who places every government shutdown on the Republicans.

Majorities in both chambers of Congress and your blob approve of it... so by definition the GOP is 2/3 responsible for this past year’s debt and 100% responsibile for the 2017 and 2018 red ink.

Your blob said...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government,” Trump said. “And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, “

the media played no role in your blob being “blamed”...he was proud to have shut it down

While I'm sure as hell no fan of Trump, or many of his fans, I think I'm understanding this whole thing more now. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear the Democratic Party hasn't learned a fucking thing.

As people like Matthews and Carville and Bloomberg and Manchin try to sound the alarm bells for the party, it's clear that the party has been taken over by the loonies who insist that PC and Identity Politics are at the core of the party's worldview.

To put this as succinctly as I can, I think Trumpism is PUSHBACK against years and years of weaponized PC and Identity Politics. It's a primal scream of pent-up frustration. Burn it down, While much of it is pretty ugly to me, I do understand it, because I don't think that much of what the hardcore leftists who are in control of the party is actually American liberalism. I was called a racist for being against the ACA.

I warned about it long before Trump came down the elevator. I just didn't know how strong it would be.

June 23, 2013:
Always nice to see pushback against the PC Police.

November 14, 2015:
Spin & deflect for the PC-Protected religion, and you'll get the pushback you deserve. Tough shit. Be responsible for your words.

July 27, 2013:
Looks like the PC Police are seeing that their phony "you're a racist" schtick isn't scaring some folks like it used to. It's still relatively effective, but the pushback is getting stronger. Hopefully the momentum will continue, and they'll have to actually engage in intellectually honest conversation for a change.

This doesn't mean that the Democrats will lose in November. I sure don't know. But I think I do understand this.

Sources:
Post 199: Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?
Post 49: The French people have some serious balls
Post 135: How Obama Poisoned Race Relations in America
PC is so "turn of the century" and no one wanted to be this way in 2000 - give or take. SR71, Meatloaf, and many more had songs saying more or less FUCK PC.

but it took root and became a "moral compass" and people let it cause no one wants to be called "evil", "nazi", "communist" any other type of "ist" - so they let this mindset go unchecked for far too long.

like i said several years ago - it was't about a confederate flag in front of a courthouse, it was about control. they did it in the name of "moralism" and people no longer buy that. count on them to flog the shit out of this dead horse but it's starting to look like the right is holding up a huge FUCK YOU finger to the left.

they (the right) still do stupid shit too. that's human nature, not left or right. we just tend to blur that little fact at our own convenience.

While I'm sure as hell no fan of Trump, or many of his fans, I think I'm understanding this whole thing more now. Unfortunately, I think it's pretty clear the Democratic Party hasn't learned a fucking thing.

As people like Matthews and Carville and Bloomberg and Manchin try to sound the alarm bells for the party, it's clear that the party has been taken over by the loonies who insist that PC and Identity Politics are at the core of the party's worldview.

To put this as succinctly as I can, I think Trumpism is PUSHBACK against years and years of weaponized PC and Identity Politics. It's a primal scream of pent-up frustration. Burn it down, While much of it is pretty ugly to me, I do understand it, because I don't think that much of what the hardcore leftists who are in control of the party is actually American liberalism. I was called a racist for being against the ACA.

I warned about it long before Trump came down the elevator. I just didn't know how strong it would be.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:
Spin & deflect for the PC-Protected religion, and you'll get the pushback you deserve. Tough shit. Be responsible for your words.

July 27, 2013:
Looks like the PC Police are seeing that their phony "you're a racist" schtick isn't scaring some folks like it used to. It's still relatively effective, but the pushback is getting stronger. Hopefully the momentum will continue, and they'll have to actually engage in intellectually honest conversation for a change.

This doesn't mean that the Democrats will lose in November. I sure don't know. But I think I do understand this.

Sources:
Post 199: Should Dean's life be ruined for saying the N-word 30-40-50 years ago?
PC is so "turn of the century" and no one wanted to be this way in 2000 - give or take. SR71, Meatloaf, and many more had songs saying more or less FUCK PC.

but it took root and became a "moral compass" and people let it cause no one wants to be called "evil", "nazi", "communist" any other type of "ist" - so they let this mindset go unchecked for far too long.

like i said several years ago - it was't about a confederate flag in front of a courthouse, it was about control. they did it in the name of "moralism" and people no longer buy that. count on them to flog the shit out of this dead horse but it's starting to look like the right is holding up a huge FUCK YOU finger to the left.

they (the right) still do stupid shit too. that's human nature, not left or right. we just tend to blur that little fact at our own convenience.
PC has always been about putting your target on the defensive so that you can control the conversation.

Identity Politics leverages PC to maximize political advantage.

It's a freakin' machine.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:

July 27, 2013:

Sources:

PC has always been about putting your target on the defensive so that you can control the conversation.

It's a freakin' machine.
it's been well overplayed. i don't see the desired effect coming out of it much longer.

June 23, 2013:

November 14, 2015:

July 27, 2013:

Sources:

It's a freakin' machine.

Best way to deal with the PC crazies is to not have ANY relation to them. And god forbid, never hire them.

But the next best way is going on the offense. They are called social justice warriors because they aren't actual warriors.

51LBQnXdgcL._SY346_.jpg

What is most important is how an elected official does their job. have & will vote for Democrats Republicans & 3rd party's I personally don't know any commies, a few racists (of all colors) If you read enough history you will see from the formation of this country forward too many people working for the government place there self interest above working for the BEST interest of all it's citizens. .both major party's seem to put party over principals.

No.

Majorities in both chambers of Congress and your blob approve of it... so by definition the GOP is 2/3 responsible for this past year’s debt and 100% responsibile for the 2017 and 2018 red ink.

Your blob said...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government,” Trump said. “And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, “

the media played no role in your blob being “blamed”...he was proud to have shut it down

Then why claim that I (or anybody on the right) claim no responsibility? As you said, we have 2/3 of the government, but it's the House that creates the spending bills. That doesn't mean they are exclusively responsible for the spending, but they have done their share of contributions.

I would like to quote Dr Walter E Williams at this point. He said "I'm going to run for Congress. My platform will be I will bring nothing back to my state. I will vote against all spending outside of the absolute necessities. Would you vote for me??"

What he basically is getting at is the spending is our responsibility as well. If we don't get our goodies from the government, we vote those people out. Nobody is going to make sacrifices to reduce spending; at least most voters won't. So it's the House, the Senate, the President, and yes, you and I who are all responsible.

Forum List

Back