🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump’s Biggest Lie of the Month

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
C94A44BF-BF10-45A2-9101-16708EC1BCDF.png
Oh God, theres so many to choose from, dozens and dozens in November.
But his biggest lie of the month and the most absurd one is,” this tax bill won’t benefit me personally. “
Wha?

President Trump Says, Wrongly, That He Won't Benefit From the GOP Tax Bill

Everyone will benefit from our Presidents tax plan....more jobs too!

• Banned
No they won’t. My graph proves it and the CBO substantiates it.
But it’s funny you can’t call your liar in Chief out on this particular lie.

...more jobs too!

Actually true.......Almost EVERYONE in the Trump administration has had to hire a law firm to defend him or her......So, technically, you're correct......

Last edited:
I have the graph up proving you’re lying.
But it’s funny you can’t call your liar in Chief on this particular lie.

If these nitwits admit to even ONE Trump lie, the entire house of cards falls apart.....
Its better for them to remain delusional.

View attachment 163690 Oh God, theres so many to choose from, dozens and dozens in November.
But his biggest lie of the month and the most absurd one is,” this tax bill won’t benefit me personally. “
Wha?

The stroke of evil "genius" by republicans is that they had the BALLS to call the above, "a middle class tax cuts"......and the nitwit cult members start salivating........LOL

• Banned
View attachment 163690 Oh God, theres so many to choose from, dozens and dozens in November.
Wha?

The stroke of evil "genius" by republicans is that they had the BALLS to call the above, "a middle class tax cuts"......and the nitwit cult members start salivating........LOL
The middle class will be stuck with the bill so the ultra rich can get even richer..
And the DEPLORABLES cheer.. yet they’ll be hurt as much as anyone.
E1B65022-DF46-4D83-A5D9-5B8C56AFCA71.jpeg

Wha?

The middle class will be stuck with the bill so the ultra rich can get even richer..
And the DEPLORABLES cheer.. yet they’ll be hurt as much as anyone.View attachment 163691

YEP. just ask those Carrier workers in Indiana and those coal miners in KY and WVA.....SAD!!!

• Banned
When the Trump humps see and hear an obvious lie by Trump, they go in full defense mode and throw out the first piece of gibberish that enters their minds.

The OTHER stroke of evil "genius" by this gang of GOP crooks, is that the hurt will not start until AFTER the midterms......Just a little bit of extra "insurance" to hold on to their sorry assed seats in congress.

Remember, they are voting on a tax bill that NO ONE outside of committee has ever really seen.

I don't know the CBO cant substantiate honest jobs figures since Obama when they were changed to suit political narrative loss and gains for politicians.

I don't know the CBO cant substantiate honest jobs figures since Obama when they were changed to suit political narrative loss and gains for politicians.
The CBO is part of the entrenched bureaucrats that are the problem in the swamp...

The CBO is part of the entrenched bureaucrats that are the problem in the swamp...

They're an inside headpiece for political purposes now and don't report 'real' jobs numbers or haven't for years.

Your graph is a complete fucking lie. Did you make it yourself or copy it from a hate site?

I oppose the tax plan due to the revocation of state tax exemptions, but you are flat out lying.

You fucking communists are such shit.

I have the graph up proving you’re lying.
But it’s funny you can’t call your liar in Chief on this particular lie.

If these nitwits admit to even ONE Trump lie, the entire house of cards falls apart.....
Its better for them to remain delusional.

Gnat, the graph is a fucking lie, no relation at all to the tax plan - not even similar. There are legitimate criticisms of the plan, particularly in regard to state income tax and mortgage deductions. But just flat out lying with no resemblance to the facts is a really stupid angle for you Maoists to adopt.

Because they aren’t perfect you completely dismiss them. Do you believe the pathological liar who doesn’t even understand the bill?
The CBO is the only nonpartisan evaluator we have.

Wha?

True.

It’s impossible to keep up with Trump’s endless lies.

And this is among his more reprehensible.

Is that why you Maoists are posting absurd fucking lies?

Forum List

Back