Trump's Budget Message: Get A Job!

“We need people to go back to work,” Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney, told reporters on Monday. “If you’re on food stamps and you’re able-bodied, we need you to go back to work.”

Oh the Humanity!

Shame the grocery stores pay $10.00 to start and cant find workers....our local school district needs van drivers an easy job but most drivers are in their 60's and up because they cant find help. Sooner than later the ball is going to drop because this cant go on forever.

With all the things Trump has done to liberal snowflakes, this will bunch their panties to yet unseen levels:

The message of Trump’s budget: Get a job!

The Horror! The Horror!

“We need people to go back to work,” Trump’s budget director, Mick Mulvaney, told reporters on Monday. “If you’re on food stamps and you’re able-bodied, we need you to go back to work.”

Oh the Humanity!

Shame the grocery stores pay $10.00 to start and cant find workers....our local school district needs van drivers an easy job but most drivers are in their 60's and up because they cant find help. Sooner than later the ball is going to drop because this cant go on forever.

I know MANY people who WORK full time jobs and still need food stamps. The right needs to stop being so dumb...over half the people who get FS DO WORK. Simple facts.

Oh the Humanity!

10$ isn't enough to support a family.

With all the things Trump has done to liberal snowflakes, this will bunch their panties to yet unseen levels:

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

I know MANY people who WORK full time jobs and still need food stamps. The right needs to stop being so dumb...over half the people who get FS DO WORK. Simple facts.
I thought most the people who get food stamps are children, so how could most have jobs?

Anyway, Obama loosened the ABAWD regulations making it easier for able-bodied adult w/o dependent children to get them.

Get a fucking job and stop mooching! I agree.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

I thought most the people who get food stamps are children, so how could most have jobs?

Anyway, Obama loosened the ABAWD regulations making it easier for able-bodied adult w/o dependent children to get them.

Kids don't get FS. An adult has to apply for them. If you have kids you get more FS. My state NC already has a work requirement went into effect last year....doesn't change much....as I said most people who get FS already work,their labor is just stolen for a less than livable wage.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

Kids don't get FS. An adult has to apply for them. If you have kids you get more FS. My state NC already has a work requirement went into effect last year....doesn't change much....as I said most people who get FS already work,their labor is just stolen for a less than livable wage.
Nice try and can that tired shit. You work and get paid what you're worth. If you're worthless and getting paid you're lucky. Food stamps should not be a way of subsidizing crack and malt liquor.

Food Stamp Recipients Increasingly Are The Working Poor | HuffPost
The Relationship Between SNAP and Work Among Low-Income Households
Get a Job? Most Welfare Recipients Already Have One
Analysis | Trump’s plans to cut food stamps could hit his supporters hardest

On top of actually ENFORCING work requirements the fed gov OR the states need to put job programs up and have people doing shit for the state or county. Working the recycling centers,library,landfill,cutting grass WHATEVER needs done then use a work program to get it done.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

Nice try and can that tired shit. You work and get paid what you're worth. If you're worthless and getting paid you're lucky. Food stamps should not be a way of subsidizing crack and malt liquor.
Not gonna work that way son. Want people off FS then pay people who work a livable wage,don't want to pay a livable wage then you have given up the right to WHINE about them getting food stamps. Simple facts.

The Horror! The Horror!

Oh the Humanity!

Not gonna work that way son. Want people off FS then pay people who work a livable wage,don't want to pay a livable wage then you have given up the right to WHINE about them getting food stamps. Simple facts.
That's the point. Trump is right. You seem to think people have a right to food stamps if they don't make enough money by whatever definition you set. They do not. That definition is set by the government, and guess what?

We feel the pain of snowflakes, but we don't care.

And please, if you want to make an argument, don't link Huffpost as you've implicitly already conceded.

OK....so if we don't have enough good paying jobs perhaps we have took many people so maybe if a lot less people had kids for about ten years these problems go away? When co mpanies cannot find people to fill their high paying jobs then we are in a good place? Food for thought.

The fact is that the welfare ripoff is A FACT. Food-stamps, section eight housing, free electricity, free water bill, free phones, and free transportation. for fucking, and watching TV. The shit odium posted is a pure liberal lie. Funny you want people who have never done a damn thing to live well, but the old white people who paid taxes all of their life getting 800 dollars a month to pay for all of their food and all of the free things the worthless shit gets are not included in your little pet department HUH? Welfare, food stamps, and all of the other social programs were started and paid for out of social security funds that were stolen by DIMSHITSCUM to buy votes.

Dnnieboi better hope those poor bastards starve to death before the next election and it comes time to vote.

Eliminate Trespassers, Business Visas and foreign tax havens.
I approve of budget cuts after modifying our Economic Policies.

That's the point. Trump is right. You seem to think people have a right to food stamps if they don't make enough money by whatever definition you set. They do not. That definition is set by the government, and guess what?

We feel the pain of snowflakes, but we don't care.

And please, if you want to make an argument, don't link Huffpost as you've implicitly already conceded.

The fact is that the welfare ripoff is A FACT. Food-stamps, section eight housing, free electricity, free water bill, free phones, and free transportation. for fucking, and watching TV. The shit odium posted is a pure liberal lie. Funny you want people who have never done a damn thing to live well, but the old white people who paid taxes all of their life getting 800 dollars a month to pay for all of their food and all of the free things the worthless shit gets are not included in your little pet department HUH? Welfare, food stamps, and all of the other social programs were started and paid for out of social security funds that were stolen by DIMSHITSCUM to buy votes.

Watch the CONservatards scurry away like roaches....its hilarious. They can't defeat facts so they cry.

Forum List

Back