Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

Show the link. Please. Still waiting.
Admit you are a know-nothing first and then I will post the link. And as everyone on this board knows I ALWAYS have a link. I may not post it right away to get you SUCKERS to keep making fools of yourselves longer, and sometimes others spoil my fun by posting the link, but I always have one!

Link it or STFU you antisemitic dumbass
Admit you know nothing and I will post the link. I'm sick of you acting like a know-it-all and then asking for links to common knowledge.

Post the link or STFU. There is no QE. It’s funny how you buried yourself. I ll save this to prove your dumbassery later. Fatso.
You didn't say you know nothing yet, so I take that as you don't want a link posted that shows you as a liar and a FOOL. I can see your point.

A fat loser cannot post a link. Ha ha ha ha. You don’t even know what QE is. So sad. Fat and stupid.

what-has-obama-done-11-major-accomplishments-3306158_V3-5b71e77f46e0fb0050e03103.png

© The Balance, 2018

BY KIMBERLY AMADEO

Updated June 25, 2019
President Barack Obama entered office in 2009 to fight the 2008 financial crisis. He immediately launched the ambitious Affordable Care Act, despite the backlash. His administration continued battling the Tea Party Republicans after they gained a Congressional majority in the 2010 mid-term elections.

Despite these challenges, he accomplished many great things by the time his term ended in January 2017. Here are the top 14 in chronological order. Find out how they match up to the 2008 "Yes We Can!" campaign promises.

$787 billion economic stimulus package. It cut taxes, extended unemployment benefits, and funded public works projects.

The recession ended in July 2009 when GDP growth turned positive.

LEARN MORE
In just seven months, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act pumped $241.9 billion into the economy. That increased growth to a robust 3.9 percent rate by early 2010. By March 30, 2011, almost all ($633.5 billion) of the funds were spent.

bailed out the U.S. auto industry on March 30, 2009. The federal government took over General Motors and Chrysler, saving three million jobs. It forced the companies to become more fuel efficient and therefore more globally competitive.

Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. The Committee lauded "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." He withdrew troops from Iraq in 2011. He reduced the U.S. nuclear warhead stockpile by 10 percent.

Affordable Care Act revolutionized healthcare. By 2014, the economy benefited from having 95 percent of the population on health insurance.

The greater number of people receiving preventive care reduced the number of expensive visits to emergency rooms.

That slows the rise of health care costs for everyone. That's because Medicaid reimburses hospitals for emergency care. Those are the most significant of Obamacare's 10 advantages.

Why did health care need to be reformed? Rising costs threatened to take over the entire federal budget. It was also the no.1 cause of bankruptcies. In return, Americans received the worst health care in the developed world. It is the only one of 33 developed countries without universal health care.

President Donald Trump promised to "repeal and replace" Obamacare. As of October 2017, he has failed to pass any legislation. But he is weakening Obamacare even without repeal.

Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act improved regulation of eight areas that led to the financial crisis. The Consumer Financial Protection Agency reduced harmful practices of credit cards and mortgages. The Financial Stability Oversight Council regulated hedge funds and banks that became too big to fail. The "Volcker Rule" banned banks from risking losses with their depositors' money. Dodd-Frank clarified which agencies regulated which banks, stopping banks from cherry-picking their regulators.

Dodd-Frank directed the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. These regulated the riskiest derivatives, like credit default swaps and commodities futures. Dodd-Frank also asked the SEC to recommend how the credit rating agencies, like Moody's and Standard & Poor's, could be improved.

$858 billion tax cut. It had three main components: a $350 billion extension of the Bush tax cuts, a $56 billion extension of unemployment benefits, and a $120 billion reduction in workers' payroll taxes. Businesses received $140 billion in tax cuts for capital improvements and $80 billion in research and development tax credits. The estate tax was exempted (up to $5 million), and there were additional credits for college tuition and children.

99 weeks of unemployment
Another Russia Limbaugh Lie. Only those states worst hit by the Great Bush Recession were eligible for 99 weeks and it was only temporary.

Link!?
Again Mr Know-it-all plays dumb. For a state to be eligible for 99 weeks their UE rate had to be above a certain level, the lower their UE rate the fewer weeks of eligibility they got. Just more common knowledge!

A fat loser with TDS says what? You didn’t even know I was a Jew. You’re so stupid. LMAO. Fatty.
A self hating Jew maybe, but I doubt you are Jewish.

Admit you are a know-nothing first and then I will post the link. And as everyone on this board knows I ALWAYS have a link. I may not post it right away to get you SUCKERS to keep making fools of yourselves longer, and sometimes others spoil my fun by posting the link, but I always have one!

Admit you know nothing and I will post the link. I'm sick of you acting like a know-it-all and then asking for links to common knowledge.

Post the link or STFU. There is no QE. It’s funny how you buried yourself. I ll save this to prove your dumbassery later. Fatso.
You didn't say you know nothing yet, so I take that as you don't want a link posted that shows you as a liar and a FOOL. I can see your point.

A fat loser cannot post a link. Ha ha ha ha. You don’t even know what QE is. So sad. Fat and stupid.
Obviously I do and you don't since I know ONLY the buying of Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) was STOPPED and not the buying of newly-issued Treasury debt in the QE bond buy back by the FED.

99 weeks of unemployment
Another Russia Limbaugh Lie. Only those states worst hit by the Great Bush Recession were eligible for 99 weeks and it was only temporary.

Link!?
Again Mr Know-it-all plays dumb. For a state to be eligible for 99 weeks their UE rate had to be above a certain level, the lower their UE rate the fewer weeks of eligibility they got. Just more common knowledge!

A fat loser with TDS says what? You didn’t even know I was a Jew. You’re so stupid. LMAO. Fatty.

lost 90% of my of my ancestors to WW2 and the Nazis. You can go jump in a frozen lake with your. Idiot beliefs.

Obviously I do and you don't since I know ONLY the buying of Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) was STOPPED and not the buying of newly-issued Treasury debt in the QE bond buy back by the FED.

QE is printing money. You’re so dumb. The practice ended in 2014. LOL fat and stupid is no way to go through life.

QE is printing money. You’re so dumb. The practice ended in 2014. LOL fat and stupid is no way to go through life.
Thank you for proving you know nothing about QE.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.

Link!?

lost 90% of my of my ancestors to WW2 and the Nazis. You can go jump in a frozen lake with your. Idiot beliefs.
As sure as you know what QE is. :rofl::lmao:

Never.
Knock on wood

Sadly I have been. In 2011 when things were still really shitty I was 4 months in between jobs, the only time since I was 15 that I have not held a job.

Let me tell you, it is not enough to get anyone to stay home longer.

I feel you man. Sorry.

Shit happens. That event is what led me to finish my bachelors and get my masters. I found out the hard way how much the job market had changed during my 20 years in the Marines.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.

Aka printing money. You’re so dumb.

QE is printing money for all intents and purposes. Fact that you don’t understand that is the funny part.

Never.
Knock on wood

Sadly I have been. In 2011 when things were still really shitty I was 4 months in between jobs, the only time since I was 15 that I have not held a job.

I feel you man. Sorry.

Shit happens. That event is what led me to finish my bachelors and get my masters. I found out the hard way how much the job market had changed during my 20 years in the Marines.

It’s easier now as many baby boomers are retiring.

It doesn't say "AKA printing money" it says AKA "large-scale asset purchases" learn to read.

It doesn't say "AKA printing money" it says AKA "large-scale asset purchases" learn to read.

LMAO they are increasing the money supply. They are basically printing money. You don’t even know what you write. I am Sharing this with everyone. Please state again for the record that you don’t believe that QE is printing money. That is EXACTLY what it is minus the finance jargon.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Never.
Knock on wood

I feel you man. Sorry.

That may be, but I have done all I can to not have to rely on such events outside of my control.

I have tried to get a different enough skill set that I will always find a place to land if I should happen to have to change jobs again.

Oddly enough when I choose my Master's program it was still somewhat unknown, and now my profession is the "best job in America' according to glassdoor.com.

QE is printing money for all intents and purposes. Fact that you don’t understand that is the funny part.
So you admit QE is NOT printing money, but seems to have the EFFECT of printing money, which is completely different from actually printing money which requires creation of NEW money that never existed and not using RESERVE money which is what is actually done to buy the bonds.

Never.
Knock on wood

I feel you man. Sorry.

That may be, but I have done all I can to not have to rely on such events outside of my control.

I have tried to get a different enough skill set that I will always find a place to land if I should happen to have to change jobs again.

Oddly enough when I choose my Master's program it was still somewhat unknown, and now my profession is the "best job in America' according to glassdoor.com.

What do you do? If you don’t mind me asking

LMAO they are increasing the money supply. They are basically printing money. You don’t even know what you write. I am Sharing this with everyone. Please state again for the record that you don’t believe that QE is printing money. That is EXACTLY what it is minus the finance jargon.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Seems not everyone agrees with you

Is quantitative easing (QE) money printing? – EconomicsFAQ

Why Quantitative Easing Is Not Printing Money and Why It Matters | The GailFosler Group

Forum List

Back