Trump's economy is booming—repealing tariffs will boost it even more

A fat loser with TDS says what? You didn’t even know I was a Jew. You’re so stupid. LMAO. Fatty.
A self hating Jew maybe, but I doubt you are Jewish.

lost 90% of my of my ancestors to WW2 and the Nazis. You can go jump in a frozen lake with your. Idiot beliefs.
As sure as you know what QE is. :rofl::lmao:

QE is printing money for all intents and purposes. Fact that you don’t understand that is the funny part.
So you admit QE is NOT printing money, but seems to have the EFFECT of printing money, which is completely different from actually printing money which requires creation of NEW money that never existed and not using RESERVE money which is what is actually done to buy the bonds.

No no. It is 100% printing money. There is no reserve monies. They are printing it. $4trn worth. LMAO you still don’t understand. This is priceless.
You’re such an idiot.:blowpop:

QE is printing money. You’re so dumb. The practice ended in 2014. LOL fat and stupid is no way to go through life.
Thank you for proving you know nothing about QE.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.

Aka printing money. You’re so dumb.
It doesn't say "AKA printing money" it says AKA "large-scale asset purchases" learn to read.

LMAO they are increasing the money supply. They are basically printing money. You don’t even know what you write. I am Sharing this with everyone. Please state again for the record that you don’t believe that QE is printing money. That is EXACTLY what it is minus the finance jargon.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Seems not everyone agrees with you

Is quantitative easing (QE) money printing? – EconomicsFAQ

Why Quantitative Easing Is Not Printing Money and Why It Matters | The GailFosler Group

How do they increase the money supply. Look I do this for a living. They printed the monies and distributed them into the economy to jump start it. That is what QE is and always will be. Printing of money and increasing the money supply.

You didn’t even know that QE was printing money. Damn you’re stupid.
Just because Russia Limbaugh told you QE was printing money and you were STUPID enough to believe the pathological liar does NOT make QE "printing money." So tell me where is your MessiahRushie's INFLATION if we are actually printing money??????

Sep 13, 2012
QE3: Bernanke's Obama Bailout
RUSH: So we're basically printing more money, QE3, quantitative easing, printing money, stimulate the economy. Printing money equals inflation, equals Zimbabwe, Third World.

QE is printing money. You’re so dumb. The practice ended in 2014. LOL fat and stupid is no way to go through life.

Quantitative easing (QE), also known as large-scale asset purchases, is a monetary policy whereby a central bank buys predetermined amounts of government bonds or other financial assets in order to inject liquidity directly into the economy.

It doesn't say "AKA printing money" it says AKA "large-scale asset purchases" learn to read.

LMAO they are increasing the money supply. They are basically printing money. You don’t even know what you write. I am Sharing this with everyone. Please state again for the record that you don’t believe that QE is printing money. That is EXACTLY what it is minus the finance jargon.

Why Quantitative Easing Is Not Printing Money and Why It Matters | The GailFosler Group

Here this will help you understand. They don’t literally print $1 bills. They do it this way as money now is mostly electronic but as I said they are for all intents and purposes printing money.

Does the Federal Reserve or U.S. Treasury Print Money?

Sadly I have been. In 2011 when things were still really shitty I was 4 months in between jobs, the only time since I was 15 that I have not held a job.

Let me tell you, it is not enough to get anyone to stay home longer.

I feel you man. Sorry.

Shit happens. That event is what led me to finish my bachelors and get my masters. I found out the hard way how much the job market had changed during my 20 years in the Marines.

It’s easier now as many baby boomers are retiring.

That may be, but I have done all I can to not have to rely on such events outside of my control.

I have tried to get a different enough skill set that I will always find a place to land if I should happen to have to change jobs again.

Oddly enough when I choose my Master's program it was still somewhat unknown, and now my profession is the "best job in America' according to glassdoor.com.

What do you do? If you don’t mind me asking

I am a data analyst by trade, or as we like to be called a "data scientist". My Masters is an MS in Applied Analytics. When I started the program is was brand new and the title of the degree was going to be "Organizational Informatics", but as we got close to graduation it was discovered that nobody knew what the hell that was and it did not do well on resumes. So they changed the title to Applied Analytics and gave us the choice of which we wanted in our Diploma.

When I was finishing the Masters I added a few classes and got Certificates in Database management and data analysis. Since that time I have also became a certified PMP.

It makes for a unique skill set.

You didn’t even know that QE was printing money. Damn you’re stupid.
Just because Russia Limbaugh told you QE was printing money and you were STUPID enough to believe the pathological liar does NOT make QE "printing money." So tell me where is your MessiahRushie's INFLATION if we are actually printing money??????

Sep 13, 2012
QE3: Bernanke's Obama Bailout
RUSH: So we're basically printing more money, QE3, quantitative easing, printing money, stimulate the economy. Printing money equals inflation, equals Zimbabwe, Third World.

Yes it can but the country needed an increase in money supply and the USD is like crack, it is the safest currency. We can print $10trn now with not much of an effect as everyone in the world wants it. What is safer? EUR? CND? Yen? No. This is why partially we don’t care all that much about our debt. No one wanted Zimbabwe currency. Everyone wants USD. Take an economics class. You’re a fucking idiot.

A self hating Jew maybe, but I doubt you are Jewish.

lost 90% of my of my ancestors to WW2 and the Nazis. You can go jump in a frozen lake with your. Idiot beliefs.

QE is printing money for all intents and purposes. Fact that you don’t understand that is the funny part.
So you admit QE is NOT printing money, but seems to have the EFFECT of printing money, which is completely different from actually printing money which requires creation of NEW money that never existed and not using RESERVE money which is what is actually done to buy the bonds.

No no. It is 100% printing money. There is no reserve monies. They are printing it. $4trn worth. LMAO you still don’t understand. This is priceless.
Like all CON$ervoFascists, when caught lying they just keep on making up new lies.

only in the demented mind of a Trump worshiper can farmers losing 830 million be a good thing
Wow... A Leftist feigning concern over farmers...

You bring a tear to my eye. Now do miners..
For me personally, I have far more concern for the miners. Farmers can go suck an egg.

Farmers can't seem to run a profitable business without bailouts from the government. They need to get off the gov't tit and support themselves.

Miners don't have much of a government tit to suck from. It's all dried up and wrinkly and full of silica and coal dust, while the farmers tit is a never ending supply of juicy farmer welfare milk.

Here this will help you understand. They don’t literally print $1 bills. They do it this way as money now is mostly electronic but as I said they are for all intents and purposes printing money.

I am not going to argue either way, but as I pointed out, not everyone agrees with that assessment.

Like all CON$ervoFascists, when caught lying they just keep on making up new lies.

They are printing it little man or were during the QE era. Hence our debt skyrocketed.

I am not going to argue either way, but as I pointed out, not everyone agrees with that assessment.

No no. This is exactly what it is. Expanding the money supply but printing more of it. Hence debt goes up.

They are printing it little man or were during the QE era. Hence our debt skyrocketed.

If I am correct, QE ended in 2014, yet the amount added to our debt went down each year after 2009 till 2016 when it started to go back up. That seems contrary to what you are saying happened.

QE is printing money. You’re so dumb. The practice ended in 2014.
No it didn't end in 2014, to this very day the FED is buying newly issued Treasury debt. So according to you Tramp is printing money, and suddenly printing money is good, but was bad when Obama did it.

If I am correct, QE ended in 2014, yet the amount added to our debt went down each year after 2009 till 2016 when it started to go back up. That seems contrary to what you are saying happened.

Well when you still run a deficit you ll be adding to debt but not at the rate initially

Well when you still run a deficit you ll be adding to debt but not at the rate initially

We have been running a deficit since a guy named Calvin left the White House, seems odd to blame it on QE.

Forum List

Back