“Trump’s Going To Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?”

Yup.

"I’m struck at how many people have come up to me recently and said, “Trump’s going to get re-elected, isn’t he?” And in each case, when I drilled down to ask why, I bumped into the Democratic presidential debates in June. I think a lot of Americans were shocked by some of the things they heard there. I was.

"I was shocked that so many candidates in the party whose nominee I was planning to support want to get rid of the private health insurance covering some 250 million Americans and have “Medicare for all” instead. I think we should strengthen Obamacare and eventually add a public option.

"I was shocked that so many were ready to decriminalize illegal entry into our country. I think people should have to ring the doorbell before they enter my house or my country.

"I was shocked at all those hands raised in support of providing comprehensive health coverage to undocumented immigrants. I think promises we’ve made to our fellow Americans should take priority, like to veterans in need of better health care."

- Tom Friedman, The New York Times

Opinion | ‘Trump’s Going to Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?’

My money is on Trump getting re-elected in 2020. :)

TrumpBetting2020.JPG

yes and they are a go between on money and nothing else

and other than like everything I wish it was cheaper but its been a great relationship
Oh really?

So they don't determine what procedures and/or medications they will pay for and which ones they wont?

It is determined at the time the policy is issued what will or will not be covered. Read the policy.

if you want more coverage than is afforded by your policy, they will be happy to sell you more.

That was Tom Friedman, not me. I posted the piece merely to illustrate that the Democrats are beginning to note the futility of their 2020 efforts.
Freidman is a hack and a shill.

I disagree w/his arguments.

He's been wrong on just about everything for decades.

Why would I, or anyone for that matter, start taking him seriously now?

That was Tom Friedman, not me. I posted the piece merely to illustrate that the Democrats are beginning to note the futility of their 2020 efforts.

Disagree as you will. He is one of yours.

And so does Medicare
Really?!?! Interesting...

So you're saying sometimes they don't pay, thus leaving the patient high and dry in the dust?

Tell me something fella, what are the numbers of Americans on medicare that went backrupt over medical bills?

so when you cant refute them attack them???

He doesn't care if you claim him. You're nobody.

As noted earlier, I'm not pushing anything.
So then why did YOU find it important to make a note that he's "one of mine?"

You can't even make up your mind on this argument.

Forum List

Back