trump's greatest disaster may have alteady happened....

Trump is their president

He is responsible for helping people who need medicine, clean water, health services

Paper Towels are not enough
The mainland states that were wiped out came back on line in hours....PR is an island nation..they were given millions of dollars specifically designated for infrastructure and burying their power lines...but they took the money and used it for welfare payments and food subsidies....and you want to blame Trump? a president in his second year? are you retarded or something?
I live in NJ
After Hurricane Sandy, our power was out for eight days and we are one of the wealthiest states in the US
Very few of our power lines outside the cities are below ground

Trump is in charge. If people are dying, you escalate the vast resources of our country to save them
----------------------------------- CHAIN of COMMAND , your 'governor' and government were in charge until they called for Federal help to 'hold yer hand' RWinger . [as a comment , i didn't follow Sandy too much] But the 'puerto ricans' , they are simply inept or corrupt . See my article that i posted a couple minutes ago RWinger .

here is some info for you , educate yourself JimH . --- ------------- --- Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island --- Check it out JimH and other TRUMP Haters .
Puerto Rico may have been a disaster before Maria but it didn’t have 5000 people needlessly dying

Stop using that number, it has no basis in fact.
Sure it does

Analysis of the death rate before Maria compared to after. You can argue statistical confidence levels, but you can’t disagree that a significant number of additional Puerto Rican’s died

Trump is their president

He is responsible for helping people who need medicine, clean water, health services

The mainland states that were wiped out came back on line in hours....PR is an island nation..they were given millions of dollars specifically designated for infrastructure and burying their power lines...but they took the money and used it for welfare payments and food subsidies....and you want to blame Trump? a president in his second year? are you retarded or something?
I live in NJ
After Hurricane Sandy, our power was out for eight days and we are one of the wealthiest states in the US

Trump is in charge. If people are dying, you escalate the vast resources of our country to save them
----------------------------------- CHAIN of COMMAND , your 'governor' and government were in charge until they called for Federal help to 'hold yer hand' RWinger . [as a comment , i didn't follow Sandy too much] But the 'puerto ricans' , they are simply inept or corrupt . See my article that i posted a couple minutes ago RWinger .
Typical conservative blame the victim

Hurricanes don’t follow a chain of command

here is some info for you , educate yourself JimH . --- ------------- --- Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island --- Check it out JimH and other TRUMP Haters .
Puerto Rico may have been a disaster before Maria but it didn’t have 5000 people needlessly dying

It is an estimated number based of facts.According to dumbass Marty, since we don't have a body count, which was impossible, we can/t discuss how many people Trump let die.

That might work for a MAGA duped fool like Marty, but not for real Americans.

We all know PR was corrupt....But you claimed they were offered money to underground utilities and didn't do it.
They took the loot Obama sent them that was designated for buying their power lines and their economy swallowed it up how dumb are you that you can't pull that from the story? go back and read the links again flatboy....

LMAO don't worry. He won't admit to finding anything.

He and the other lefties on this board thing people can stop a hurricane.

They also think its our responsibility to rebuild a territory. A territory that was a shithole before the Hurricane arrived. The Govt. of PR had plenty of warning and sure didn't do much to protect its citizens.

Of course you won't see any of them shagging ass to PR to help. They would much rather criticize Trump and spout their bullshit about how he didn't do enough.

It sure wasn't his responsibility to prepare PR for a hurricane. That was the PR Govts. responsibility and they failed.

Light a fucking candle and move the fuck on. LOL
They are US citizens. The same as you. They pay taxes. They deserve to get the same help in a disaster as the Red States did.

Trump is their president

I live in NJ

That just shows you how fucked up PR's infrastructure was before the two storms hit.

The issue in PR is even the backbone systems, the transmission lines, the step down transformers, and the generating stations were in terrible shape before the storm. With Sandy the issue was the distribution system, not the transmission system, and even that, as you said, took 8 days, in a situation where it only took 2-3 days to send in repair crews from other States.

And those repair crews are not useful to fix transmission systems, which are more specialized crews, and work under rougher conditions.
So it was too difficult for your orange buddy?

We all know PR was corrupt....But you claimed they were offered money to underground utilities and didn't do it.
They took the loot Obama sent them that was designated for buying their power lines and their economy swallowed it up how dumb are you that you can't pull that from the story? go back and read the links again flatboy....

LMAO don't worry. He won't admit to finding anything.

He and the other lefties on this board thing people can stop a hurricane.

They also think its our responsibility to rebuild a territory. A territory that was a shithole before the Hurricane arrived. The Govt. of PR had plenty of warning and sure didn't do much to protect its citizens.

Of course you won't see any of them shagging ass to PR to help. They would much rather criticize Trump and spout their bullshit about how he didn't do enough.

It sure wasn't his responsibility to prepare PR for a hurricane. That was the PR Govts. responsibility and they failed.

Light a fucking candle and move the fuck on. LOL

No one said the government was going to "stop" a hurricane. Instead...comparisons were made between the difference in response when a hurricane ravaged a predominantly white area and when it hit PR.

The...so called....president has forgotten about PR...

LMAO You lefty loons are so laughable.

Hurricanes kill people and have ever since there have been hurricanes and anyone around to record them.

You idiots blame Trump when if there is blame it should be directed at the Govt. of PR.

They sure had plenty of warning.

Light a candle and move on. LOL.

It is an estimated number based of facts.According to dumbass Marty, since we don't have a body count, which was impossible, we can/t discuss how many people Trump let die.

That might work for a MAGA duped fool like Marty, but not for real Americans.

Actually one can have a body count, because the 5000 number is based on rises in mortality, which has to have a basis in bodies.

Natural disasters may increase subsequent mortality, but you idiots only look at it from one side, i.e. how to fuck over Trump.

The real measure would be to assume the post storm mortality in a place like Hati or some other third world place, and compare it to the mortality in PR, NOT to the normal mortality.

Then you would see the improvement compared to the actual worst case scenario, not assuming everything after such a large natural disaster returns to normal rapidly.

Yawn. Puerto Rico was a disaster long before the hurricane.
This is the attitude of the Trump[ettes.

Fuck those "less than us" Hispanics. Right?
--------------------------- are they all 'hispanic on that fecked up island Real Dave] ---------- but yeah , feck them if they can't run a modern state or territory and maintain already existing infrastructure . Are you a 'hispanic' , latino , mexican , guat , belizer or 'puerto rican' Real Dave ??

puerto ricos infrastructure was poor before the hurricane arrived

trump's incompetence and racism made it worse.....
--------------------------------------------------- you ASSUME a whole lot there as your judgement on TRUMPS competence is simply your opinion . Governor of 'puerto rico' had said that Trump was very helpful , --------------- and yer ASSUMPTION of 'racism' is simply your Opinion and assumption . Check out my 2 articles on the bad infrastructure that existed in ' puerto rico' long before the hurricane JimH .
The Governor knew that you have to kiss Trumps ass to get help

No one can reach him now. He is on a Nobel Peace Prize mission. It's all about trump....

Sure it does

Analysis of the death rate before Maria compared to after. You can argue statistical confidence levels, but you can’t disagree that a significant number of additional Puerto Rican’s died

It was a natural disaster. what should be compared to is the mortality increase there vs. the mortality increases in places like Haiti where there is virtually no local help.

Again, you seem to want to give a pass to the local PR government for purely political reasons. the Federal government threw billions at the problem, but that sort of damage simply can't be fixed quickly by just throwing money at it.

Trump is their president

I live in NJ

That just shows you how fucked up PR's infrastructure was before the two storms hit.

The issue in PR is even the backbone systems, the transmission lines, the step down transformers, and the generating stations were in terrible shape before the storm. With Sandy the issue was the distribution system, not the transmission system, and even that, as you said, took 8 days, in a situation where it only took 2-3 days to send in repair crews from other States.

And those repair crews are not useful to fix transmission systems, which are more specialized crews, and work under rougher conditions.
So it was too difficult for your orange buddy?

Trump is a Transmission line repairman? he can fix transformer's and substations himself?

Wow!

Trump is their president

I live in NJ

Typical conservative blame the victim

Hurricanes don’t follow a chain of command
-------------------------------------------------- correct but Chain of Command is how 'pr' and all states in the USA are set up . If not , why have a 'pr' government , governor , elected government thats supposed to handle natural disasters and every day living in 'pr' ?? 'PR' people seem like a TRIBE of witless people running around saying , save me , save me RWinger .

'pr' is simply a third world zhithole that the USA is saddled with i guess . Its Americas mini mexico or south american zhithole RWinger .

'pr' is simply a third world zhithole that the USA is saddled with i guess . Its Americas mini mexico or south american zhithole RWinger .

I couldn't agree more.

PR could have been a US State long ago but every time it comes up for a vote they vote it down.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

We should kick all the territories loose. Let them take care of themselves.

Forum List

Back