trump's greatest disaster may have alteady happened....

Wait ac minute. We must remember Marty has a PhD from the Rush Limbaugh Institur-e of Conservative Thought. That outranks Harvard Unversity

Did you even read the study and the assumptions?
Did you even read the critique I linked?

I thought not.

And what a petty attempt to get a post in without me replying, you no talent hack.

I remember watching the morning news after Katrina passed through New Orleans. The reporter was standing on the street talking about how the city seemed to have survived. Other than that little stream of water running down the middle of the street.
---------------------------------- KATRINA - that was 'gwb' time frame so not interested . 'MARIA' was Your 'PR' governors and his staff time frame from a half year or so ago . Besides 'pr' infrastructure being in poor repair as it had been maintained 'pr' style your governor didn't get going and call , for help RealDave

Wait ac minute. We must remember Marty has a PhD from the Rush Limbaugh Institur-e of Conservative Thought. That outranks Harvard Unversity

I thought not.

And what a petty attempt to get a post in without me replying, you no talent hack.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

I remember watching the morning news after Katrina passed through New Orleans. The reporter was standing on the street talking about how the city seemed to have survived. Other than that little stream of water running down the middle of the street.
---------------------------------- KATRINA - that was 'gwb' time frame so not interested . 'MARIA' was Your 'PR' governors and his staff time frame from a half year or so ago . Besides 'pr' infrastructure being in poor repair as it had been maintained 'pr' style your governor didn't get going and call , for help RealDave

They were screaming for help

Crooked Donnie tossed them some paper towels

It was declared a disaster before the storm hit.

I thought not.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

And it figures you didn't understand the study.

The 5,000 dead is a real number from hard work of surveying real citizens, Not political BS or critiques Trumptards invented to match political winds they felt when they stuck their finger in the air!

You can't dispute the numbers without another real survey of sample size at least as large.

Did you even read the study? i was done based on a survey of a number of locations, and then extrapolated out. It was not a comprehensive review of deaths throughout the Island.

that's why the actual range of guesses is from 700 to over 8000.
That is the way statistics work, dumbfuck.

The 5,000 dead is a real number from hard work of surveying real citizens, Not political BS or critiques Trumptards invented to match political winds they felt when they stuck their finger in the air!

You can't dispute the numbers without another real survey of sample size at least as large.

Did you even read the study? i was done based on a survey of a number of locations, and then extrapolated out. It was not a comprehensive review of deaths throughout the Island.

that's why the actual range of guesses is from 700 to over 8000.
That is the way statistics work, dumbfuck.

Statistical results with a 7200 value spread in this situation are "poppycock"

I thought not.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

I understood. You had a fit becausr your orange buddy never fucks anything up so certainly that any people could not have possibly died.

I thought not.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

I understood. You had a fit becausr your orange buddy never fucks anything up so certainly that any people could not have possibly died.

No, I am just pointing out the 5000 number is pretty much baseless, and that you lemmings latched onto it as a Trump smear without actually reading into it's basis.

And then you have this:

Puerto Rico ordered to release death records - CNN

Why is the PR state government trying to prevent their release? They know the media will lump any increase in death rates to Trump.

What are they so concerned about?

I thought not.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

No, I am just pointing out the 5000 number is pretty much baseless, and that you lemmings latched onto it as a Trump smear without actually reading into it's basis.

And then you have this:

Why is the PR state government trying to prevent their release? They know the media will lump any increase in death rates to Trump.

They are concerned that Trump will retaliate against the already suffering & dying Puerto Ricans as he dose anyone who refuses to spew his PC rhetoric!!!

I thought not.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

And then you have this:

They are concerned that Trump will retaliate against the already suffering & dying Puerto Ricans as he dose anyone who refuses to spew his PC rhetoric!!!

Wow, that's a stretch even for people on this board.

All Trump has done so far as retaliation is tweet at people and hurt their feeeeewings.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

And then you have this:

All Trump has done so far as retaliation is tweet at people and hurt their feeeeewings.
Oh please. Liitte Fat Assed Donnie has the mentality of an 8 year old. Problably why you like him so much.

And then you have this:

Oh please. Liitte Fat Assed Donnie has the mentality of an 8 year old. Problably why you like him so much.

Considering your posting style, calling anyone immature is evidence you are a hypocritical fucktard.

And then you have this:

Considering your posting style, calling anyone immature is evidence you are a hypocritical fucktard.

Poor Marty. He loves it when hos orange buddy has a tantrum & calls peole silly names.

And then you have this:

Poor Marty. He loves it when hos orange buddy has a tantrum & calls peole silly names.

When your side makes the rules and then bitches about them, it makes me laugh.

I read the study.

You're an ass.

And then you have this:

It's a fact that Puerto Rico is afraid Trump will totally cut them off if they piss him off.

"Mr. Rosselló, a first-term governor, has little choice but to sing the administration’s praises because criticizing the unpredictable president could affect the delivery of aid to the island. That has left Ms. Cruz to play the role of Puerto Rico’s chief critic of the recovery effort.

Ms. Cruz read a text from another city mayor that read “total desperation.” He had no water. “Some of the mayors that I have been able to reach or have reached me are scared of voicing their concern, because they are concerned if they do, they won’t even get a bottle of water,” she said. “That is a sad situation in a democratic society when fear takes a hold of people, then you know something isn’t working.”"

'p.r.' island people should have maintained their 'islands' existing infrastructure in the years before the hurricanes . Now the 'island people' are probably infecting Florida RDave and Kiss .

For the record. So I've watched the PBS video now.

The one mayor with the requested generators on the video (@ around 8mins) FEMA said they don't have any generators and they have to build them. (These aren't the kind of generators you run down to the store to buy, they're typically built to spec when ordered.) Around this same time in the video our guys are saying it'd be at least 7 months to get power back.

@ 9mins you'll hear about the absolutely worthless system PR had, and what we're doing to fix it... or I should probably say, replace it because the old system is basically gone. Watch through to about 11:30 and you'll hear about the neglect of their power plants spanning back decades; routine maintenance ignored, rusty parts left instead of replaced, etc.

[11:30 through 31:44 are basically complaining that Bill Clinton phased out the corporate tax benefits which caused them to leave PR, which then in turn caused the gov to have less money, then the people protested over reduced spending, so PR decided to just keep spending, gov selling PR bonds and borrowing money from banks to cover their debt.]

@37:00 they investigated "the tarp mystery" and found that FEMA had about 12k tarps. The FEMA guy notes that it takes 7 days "or sometimes longer" to even get tarps to the island - which if you watch the previous 5mins you'll hear the disaster worker note that they needed tarps in 24-48 hours to prevent damage to possibly savable homes (aka the damage was done before the tarps could even get there -- so basically this entire section of the video is bitching about a logistical impossibility. @ around 41:10 you'll hear about a separate "tarp" program run by the Army, basically they put sheets of plastic on roofs which is the same thing the tarps were intended to be used for, they note that their local area tarps (aka the ones that were stored in PR) plus the previous stock pile had been depleted due to Erma (Erma hit the Virgin Islands September 6, 2017 -- Hurricane Maria hit PR on September 20, 2017 -- so yeah, fault the US for failing to replenish emergency tarp supplies during the 14 days between the two devastating cat 5 hurricanes... Fucking hell...)

You can pretty much stop watching at this point - from here on out it's just harping on the fact that the emergency supplies were dangerously low during Maria - duh I'm a SJW and I have zero common sense, time to hate on America...

Forum List

Back