Trumps New York civil suit shut down and destroyed in 33 minutes

This is the civil fraud case. This is where whether or not fraud has been committed is being determined and according to the summary judgement of the Court, it has. He's already lost on one count. The rest is to tbd.
The law used is a remedy for the state to use to unable the state to get more money after a person has been convicted of fraud. Trump hasn't been convicted of fraud because he has never been charged or convicted criminally.
This is the reason it's going to be over turned.

It's a bench trial. That means the judge decides if Trump is guilty, and that is what he has determined.

The rest of the trial is to determine his punishment.
Trump isn't guilty he never had a trail to prove guilt or innocence

The law used is a remedy for the state to use to unable the state to get more money after a person has been convicted of fraud. Trump hasn't been convicted of fraud because he has never been charged or convicted criminally.
This is the reason it's going to be over turned.
There are criminal courts and civil courts you bozo. You don't have to be found guilty in criminal court before you can be found liable in civil court.

It's a bench trial. That means the judge decides if Trump is guilty, and that is what he has determined.

The rest of the trial is to determine his punishment.
Spoken like a true Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie POS!!!!!
:evil:

Tax assessment not being the value assessment is irrelevant. The properties aren't worth anywhere near the amounts Trump claimed. His Trump Tower apartment is 10,0000 square feet, not 30,000 square feet, and Mar-a-lago is not and has never been worth a billion dollars.

Trump encumbered Mar-a-lago with so many building restrictions that the land cannot be used for anything other than a golf course and beach club, which seriously reduces the value of the land the club sits on. It also has a persistent bed bug problem.

Now that Trump is no longer President, the property is worth 3 times income, which is approximately $25 million per year. $75 million is still 10 times more than he paid for it. Which is about right, if he had kept it in better condition.

You think Mar-a-Largo is only worth 75 million? Tell me you don't believe that.

You think Mar-a-Largo is only worth 75 million? Tell me you don't believe that.

I've given you my reasons - 3 times income is $75 million.

Please tell me what you think it's worth and why. The AND WHY part is the most important. On what basis do you claim this value? Things to consider:

“I’ve been told the furnishings in Mar-a-Lago alone are worth more than I paid for the house,” he wrote, calling Mar-a-Lago “as close to paradise as I’m going to get.”

At the time, the Palm Beach County Tax Appraiser bolstered that contention by assessing Mar-a-Lago at 64 percent above the sale price.

Rather than seeing that valuation as validation of his deal-making prowess, Trump took the county to court, saying behind closed doors in a deposition that he didn’t get such a good deal after all. That Mar-a-Lago was an old, maintenance-prone nightmare full of construction restrictions due to its designation as an historic property.

Three years ago, Trump's lawyers said the club is worth $26 million.

Three years ago, his lawyers agreed in a tax filing that Mar-a-Lago was correctly valued by the county at $26.6 million. That assessment was based on the fact that Mar-a-Lago is deed restricted as a club, and isn’t listed as a private residence, which would have vastly improved its value. . . .

“It’s worth $1.5 billion or thereabouts,” Trump said during a break in his trial.

If Trump was claiming the property is worth $26.6 million 3 years ago, what happened to make it worth a billion and a half today????

If Trump was claiming the property is worth $26.6 million 3 years ago, what happened to make it worth a billion and a half today????
Probably safe to assume that responses to your profoundly reasonable question will include personal insults.

It's going to be over turned you stupid fuck
You belive that, as if it's some sort of fact, because you don't know wtf you are talking about and are too stupid to even suspect as much.

You are just another nutter that doesn't want to belive that Dear Leader is culpible in all the many legal problems he has, so you will uncritically swallow whatever bullshit someone blogs or youtubes.

I'll remind you of that when this thing fully pans out. #revisit

Spoken like a true Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie POS!!!!!
:evil:
Those are the facts, bitch. Deal with it.

Trump chose a bench trial over a jury trial. If you have a problem with that, take it up with him, loser.

You belive that, as if it's some sort of fact, because you don't know wtf you are talking about and are too stupid to even suspect as much.

You are just another nutter that doesn't want to belive that Dear Leader is culpible in all the many legal problems he has, so you will uncritically swallow whatever bullshit someone blogs or youtubes.

I'll remind you of that when this thing fully pans out. #revisit
It's the facts it's going to get over turned
When was he convicted of fraud? When was the trial?

Those are the facts, bitch. Deal with it.

Trump chose a bench trial over a jury trial. If you have a problem with that, take it up with him, loser.
What facts? Using a law that is supposed to be used against someone who has been convicted of fraud?

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with what a bench trial is.

Trump had an opportunity to have a jury trial but chose to leave his fate in the hands of a judge.

Too bad.
When the DA and judge are using a law that is supposed to be used against someone who has been convicted of fraud. A judge can't convict without a jury trial

Forum List

Back