Trumps New York civil suit shut down and destroyed in 33 minutes

Just watch how quickly this goes away on appeal, then I hope Trump sues the State of NY for 5 billion. BTW, are either of the commies qualified CPAs?

Really???? Then why have none of Trump's Appeals been winners in the past???

This from the same legal beagle who told us that Discovery was going to be a disaster for Dominion Voting Machines, and that we finally get to see that proprietary software information that Dominion was keeping secret. I said that FOX would be giving Discovery, not Dominion. No proprietary Dominion information would be revealled.

How did that one turn out for you, Perry Mason???

Probably safe to assume that responses to your profoundly reasonable question will include personal insults.
It’s even safer to say you two have come to this conclusion based on zero research and just your feelings. Which is not unexpected.

Homes around Mara Lago are for sale today for prices between 19 million and 40 million. They sit on 1/4 to 1/2 acre. There’s a vacant two acre loT for sale for 400 million. Sounds like wishful thinking but the last lot on desirable property can break the bank.2

Mara Lago is a 20 acre estate and resort. So not a single home on a quarter acre.

Based on land alone if a home on a quarter acre is worth 20 million some simple fucking math would say Mara Lago is worth 1.6 billion. That’s just land value.

The thing I can’t seem to get answers out of any of you is this. WTF does a properties evaluation or loan amounts in Florida have to do with New York? No matter what happens in Florida New York isn’t involved at all.

The thing I can’t seem to get answers out of any of you is this. WTF does a properties evaluation or loan amounts in Florida have to do with New York? No matter what happens in Florida New York isn’t involved at all.

I’m on my phone so will have to skip the long explanation about commercial deed limited property (MAL) and non-deed limited residential property.

Regarding NY, because Trump didn’t own MAL as a private individual. The property is actually owned by NY company and they were using MAL s as part of NY business transactions. So it doesn’t matter where in the world it is phyisically located. They were using it as part of NY based business transactions.

Hope that helps.

WW

This from the same legal beagle who told us that Discovery was going to be a disaster for Dominion Voting Machines, and that we finally get to see that proprietary software information that Dominion was keeping secret. I said that FOX would be giving Discovery, not Dominion. No proprietary Dominion information would be revealled.

Poor little foreign commie bitch, he's already gotten a stay on the first order and that was in State court. And let's see how long the State statute the ignorant AG thinks allows damages for fraud, when there has never been a charge or conviction for fraud. Oh and zero victims of fraud. Do you seriously think a federal appeals court will buy that shit?

I’m on my phone so will have to skip the long explanation about commercial deed limited property (MAL) and non-deed limited residential property.

Regarding NY, because Trump didn’t own MAL as a private individual. The property is actually owned by NY company and they were using MAL s as part of NY business transactions. So it doesn’t matter where in the world it is phyisically located. They were using it as part of NY based business transactions.

Hope that helps.

WW

So tell the class how much a business is worth that makes more than 29 million a year that is located on 20 acres of beachfront property in Palm Springs FL.

Probably safe to assume that responses to your profoundly reasonable question will include personal insults.

As Robin Williams was heard to say "Reality: What a Concept!!"

Trump exploits the singularlity of his properties to make wild claims about their value. But if you look at the history of Mar-a-lago the bald fact is that the upkeep is horrendous.
It’s even safer to say you two have come to this conclusion based on zero research and just your feelings. Which is not unexpected.

Homes around Mara Lago are for sale today for prices between 19 million and 40 million. They sit on 1/4 to 1/2 acre. There’s a vacant two acre loT for sale for 400 million. Sounds like wishful thinking but the last lot on desirable property can break the bank.2

Mara Lago is a 20 acre estate and resort. So not a single home on a quarter acre.

Based on land alone if a home on a quarter acre is worth 20 million some simple fucking math would say Mara Lago is worth 1.6 billion. That’s just land value.

It was so nice of you to condescend to tell us what we're basing our comments on, but as usual, you couldn't be more WRONG. And then you make the comment that WE haven't answered a question which you haven't asked before.

Mar-a-lago isn't a "home" nor is it zoned as a single family dwelling, so your whole valuation premise is completely WRONG. The "homes" of which Eric Trump told about are not designated as "historical properties", nor are there any land use restrictions on these estates. None of your "comparables" are comparable. When you were doing your "research", you did you check on zoning before parroting this lie from ERic Trump????

If you had done actual RESEARCH, instead of simply copying what Eric Trump told you, you'd know that 20 acres of land that you cannot build on or use for anything other than a beach resort, isn't worth much at all if you can't do anything with it.

I posted a link to actual experts commenting on all of this upthread, which you clearly didn't bother to read as part of your "research". Try this link. It says the same thing the Miami Herald says.

In answer to your idiot question, the company which is headquartered and chartered in New York, is not restricted to owning property in the state where is located. And with that question, you prove you really no know next to nothing in contributing to this thread.

Poor little foreign commie bitch, he's already gotten a stay on the first order and that was in State court. And let's see how long the State statute the ignorant AG thinks allows damages for fraud, when there has never been a charge or conviction for fraud. Oh and zero victims of fraud. Do you seriously think a federal appeals court will buy that shit?

A stay on an order, but they didn't overturn it, which is what his filing asked for.

Trump has "settled" multiple fraud cases, so please, bitch, don't say your orange menace is pure as the driven slush, because he's not.

If you seriously believe that this is a "victimless crime", you're even dumber than I thought you were.

A stay on an order, but they didn't overturn it, which is what his filing asked for.

Trump has "settled" multiple fraud cases, so please, bitch, don't say your orange menace is pure as the driven slush, because he's not.

If you seriously believe that this is a "victimless crime", you're even dumber than I thought you were.

Really, name the victim/s. Can't be the banks, they got every penny owed and on time.

Because he broke New York law by lying in New York to financial institutions there about the value.

This really isn't all that complicated. It's only complicated for, well, never mind.

In 2020, Trump agreed the property was worth $26 million. Look it up. Or don't. Whatever.

I've given you my reasons - 3 times income is $75 million.

Please tell me what you think it's worth and why. The AND WHY part is the most important. On what basis do you claim this value? Things to consider:

Three years ago, Trump's lawyers said the club is worth $26 million.

If Trump was claiming the property is worth $26.6 million 3 years ago, what happened to make it worth a billion and a half today????
Numbnuts there is a vacant lot next to Mar-A-Logo it sell price with nothing on it is 200 million dollars.

Because he broke New York law by lying in New York to financial institutions there about the value.

This really isn't all that complicated. It's only complicated for, well, never mind.

In 2020, Trump agreed the property was worth $26 million. Look it up. Or don't. Whatever.
No he didn't the banks have their own appraisers that verify what the amount is. This idiot judge used the tax assessments for the value of the property. Do you sell a piece of property at the price that is on your tax payment receipt?

Yes this verdict is doa on appeals

No he didn't the banks have their own appraisers that verify what the amount is. This idiot judge used the tax assessments for the value of the property. Do you sell a piece of property at the price that is on your tax payment receipt?
Funny, Trump agreed it was worth $26M in 2020.

Look it up. Or don't. I don't care.

1697200670981.png

For those that don't know, comparision of a commercial/deed limited property to an unrestricted residential property is an apples to oranges comparison.

WW

Forum List

Back