Trumps New York civil suit shut down and destroyed in 33 minutes

View attachment 842331

For those that don't know, comparision of a commercial/deed limited property to an unrestricted residential property is an apples to oranges comparison.

WW
What are you blabbing about? What type of lie are you trying to push? All this tyranny at the state level is going to get over turned.

What are you blabbing about? What type of lie are you trying to push? All this tyranny at the state level is going to get over turned.

That was a screen shot of a legal document showing that MAL is encumbered in a way which limits how the property can be used.

These are things that Trump ASKED for to reduce his tax liability that place MAL in a deed restricted situation your Zillow link isn't encumbered by.

There is no lying, this is based on legal documents. It shows that comparing a deed limited commercial property isn't the same as an unencumbered residential property.

WW

That was a screen shot of a legal document showing that MAL is encumbered in a way which limits how the property can be used.

These are things that Trump ASKED for to reduce his tax liability that place MAL in a deed restricted situation you Zillow link isn't encumbered by.

There is no lying, this is based on legal documents.

WW
And the residential lot which is 2.5 acres next to mar a logo sell price is 200 million dollars

And the residential lot which is 2.5 acres next to mar a logo sell price is 200 million dollars

1697212635722.png

#1 The property you show isn't in the same category as MAL. The Zillow property is an unencumbered residential property. MAL is a deed limited commercial property.

#2 $200 Million isn't a "sell price" on a legal document, it's is an "asking price" (which can be what ever the individual posts on Zillow). Sell price is determined only when someone pays for the property.

WW

View attachment 842423

#1 The property you show isn't in the same category as MAL. The Zillow property is an unencumbered residential property. MAL is a deed limited commercial property.

#2 $200 Million isn't a "sell price" on a legal document, it's is an "asking price" (which can be what ever the individual posts on Zillow). Sell price is determined only when someone pays for the property.

WW
Numbnuts the 200 million is the asking price for 2.5 acres. Mar -A- Logo is 22 acres of commerical and residential property. Taking your lies else where

Numbnuts the 200 million is the asking price for 2.5 acres. Mar -A- Logo is 22 acres of commerical and residential property. Taking your lies else where

1697216796958.png

The fact that MAL is a deed limited commercial property and not an unencumbered residential property is not a lie. Sorry you don't seem to understand the difference.

WW

Probably safe to assume that responses to your profoundly reasonable question will include personal insults.

As Robin Williams was heard to say "Reality: What a Concept!!"

Trump exploits the singularlity of his properties to make wild claims about their value. But if you look at the history of Mar-a-lago the bald fact is that the upkeep is horrendous, and the restrictions on its use, make it very unattractive as an investment.

Most mega wealthy billionaires, don't buy a house, they build one. They don't buy a 100 year old mansion with high maintenance costs, and a historical designation which means they can't change, alter or renovate the property without consent of the local historical society, or change the use of the property.

No one in their right mind with the kind of money needed to buy that place, would touch it with a 10 foot pole. You can't build on it, you can't renovate it, and the maintenance costs are $2.5 million per year. How much would pay for this white elephant?

You can't build, renovate, or change the property. The land isn't worth dog shit.

As Robin Williams was heard to say "Reality: What a Concept!!"

Trump exploits the singularlity of his properties to make wild claims about their value. But if you look at the history of Mar-a-lago the bald fact is that the upkeep is horrendous, and the restrictions on its use, make it very unattractive as an investment.

Most mega wealthy billionaires, don't buy a house, they build one. They don't buy a 100 year old mansion with high maintenance costs, and a historical designation which means they can't change, alter or renovate the property without consent of the local historical society, or change the use of the property.

No one in their right mind with the kind of money needed to buy that place, would touch it with a 10 foot pole. You can't build on it, you can't renovate it, and the maintenance costs are $2.5 million per year. How much would pay for this white elephant?
Well, maybe it's a good location for the Donald J Trump Presidential McDonald's.

Well, maybe it's a good location for the Donald J Trump Presidential McDonald's.

The "historical" designation is, in many ways worse that your inability to sever the property and sell off lots.

Any changes or renovations you might want to make to modernize or update the property, have to be approved by the local "Hysterical Society". I've seen local groups object to the property being painted a "modern" colour, because that wouldn't be historically accurate. And if the owner pisses off the local group, as Trump has done since he bought this place, they'll turn you down just because.

You do get a tax break on owning an historical property, which is likely what made it attractive to Trump in the first place, but he found the maintenance costs to be onerous as his financial troubles in Atlantic City mounted. He opening the property as a resort because no one would buy it, he couldn't afford to keep it. He kept appealling his taxes, and keep claiming his assessed value was too high.

Mar-a-lago cannot be appraised in comparison to residential properties or other properties open to development because it isn't a "residential property" at all, and it's not open to further development.

The judge and the DA don't understand the law, but the Husky does?????
The AG (James) has no real case and it's obvious. The judge is a loon. I knew it from the beginning when the judge suddenly became an illegitimate appraiser and used a tax assessment to derive market value. I have been a Real Property appraiser for over 25 years and I can tell you assessor value is meaningless when it comes to current market value. If you don't know why, watch the video, everything he is saying is 100% correct. Put away your TDS it's making you dumb.

Stopped watching. This was about Letitia James and the judge, not Trump’s actions. He gave himself away by saying “Democrat Party”. When making estimates, the properties should actually exist. Future plans don’t count.
James and the judge are committing malicious prosecution of Trump. The compilation Trump gave the bank was a typical procedure and the bank accepted it. The bank also made their own appraisal and, the disclaimer from Trump said his compilation should not be relied upon and that the bank should get their own estimate. Where is the fraud? How can a judge value the property's market value based on a tax assessment? He is not qualified. The judge and James are the ones committing fraud if you ask me.

Last edited:
Not when the property is deed limited and can’t be sold or developed for other uses.

I guess you didn’t know that.

WW
The bank would have been aware of any deed limitations yet still they lent the money. I guess that wasn't an issue.

Ahhh, how cute. You found a random YouTube video that tells you what you want to hear so it must be true and all the judges, prosecutors, and lawyers in the case are wrong.

Gold star for you.
No, you're just ignorant. You didn't even watch the video. Tell me, How can Trump be charged with fraud when no fraud took place? Oh yeah, Leticia and the Judge said so. The Judge made a summary judgement based on a tax assessment and said Trump defrauded the bank yet the bank was not defrauded. All you do is hate Trump and the facts don't matter to you in the least.

I don't watch or believe bullshit on YouTube. I worked on Bay Street for 30 years. I don't need someone to explain the law to me.

I have watched Donald Trump lie, cheat, steal and evade taxes since the 1980's, and my only comment is why did it take so long to bring him to trial for stuff I've known was illegal, and watched him get away with for YEARS?

There's a LOT more he should be charged with but it's long past the time for him to be called to accounts.
You're full of shit. The guy in the video is a CPA and I am a professional appraiser and what he said is the God's honest truth. I deal with this stuff every day. I know that NOBODY would rely on a tax assessment to come up with the Market value of a property. It's ludicrous.

Forum List

Back