Trump's Present and Future possible indictments

Sixties Fan doesn't get it, but Trump does. It's past time we did something to stop racism against whites.

Sixties Fan doesn't get it, but Trump does. It's past time we did something to stop racism against whites.
Are Whites being suppressed from voting? No.

Are Whites being fired from jobs by other races because of their race? No

Are Whites being refused jobs by other races? No

Are Whites being refused rental or purchasing a home or apartment due to their race by other races? No

Are Whites being stopped in traffic by other races and then end up dead after that? No

In other words.....There is no such thing as racism against Whites, aka, Europeans.

Some Whites are nothing but cry babies who make demands because they are White, and deserve none of what they are demanding.

I’ve always been sympathetic to E. Jean Carroll’s wanting to hold Trump accountable for what I don’t doubt that he did to her.

But compared to Trump’s assault on American democracy throughout his presidency, what Trump did with women before he was President has seemed a secondary matter.

What’s important to me about the Rule of Law taking Trump down is that Trump be stripped of his power to inflict fundamental damage on the nation. But now I’m seeing how this Rape Trial can play an important role in doing just that.

The picture of Ms. Carroll’s testimony is most impressive. She seems to have been about as powerful and credible a witness as one could imagine, and this sympathetic and entirely believable white woman is delivering to the nation a powerful picture of what a monster Donald Trump is.

His monstrousness is evident also in his attempted coup, his treatment of Mike Pence, his extorting Ukraine, his jeopardizing American national security with documents he stole and would not give back, and many other things that should drive any decent American away from giving him ANY support.

But those things take place at an abstract level. They will not register at the most fundamental and primitive level of our human moral consciousness.

But when we see that this man so wounded this sympathetic and respectable woman that she apparently permanently lost her capacity to have a romantic relationship, his monstrousness registers on our basic human understanding.

This case now looks to me not only as a place where a particular woman will — it seems likely — get a good the justice she seeks, but that it will help turn even more of the American people against this terrible man.

It looks like a valuable part of the overall strategy to topple this terrible man who has done so much damage to the nation, and threatens to do much more.

Donald J. Trump and his organizations have been under investigation
for some years now.

This thread means to put into prospective all of these cases and follow them to wherever they may lead.

Let us start with an over view of all of those cases, and then deal with the most recent information.

Feel free to discuss anything one reads, whether one agrees with it or not, but in a civil way.

I don’t know f the thread headline is as dumb as the original poster, but it’s close.

Possible indictments? Really?

It’s theoretically possible that he will be indicted for the JFK assassination. But that doesn’t mean he’s guilty of that, either.

What a fucking tool thread.

Sorry bout that,

1. This thread is total BS.
2. The libtards will be filing law suits years after Trumps dead.
3. Its sicking how sick these mofos are.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bullshit.

Her considerations may include money, but it doesn’t have to be just money. And her considerations don’t actually establish a single thing about whether or not her claim is honest.

She could be a full blown kook and is more interested in fame than anything else. But, those motivations are just as present if she is simply a lying sack of pus.

Forum List

Back