Trump's Present and Future possible indictments

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday reacted to the verdict in a rape trial brought by the writer E. Jean Carroll ― telling his Truth Socialfollowers “THIS VERDICT IS A DISGRACE.”

After just three hours of deliberations, the jury of six men and three women found Trump liable for sexually abusing and defaming Carroll, and awarded her $5 million in damages.

(full article online )

Jessica Leeds testified Tuesday about how Donald Trump seemingly used “40 zillion hands” to grope her during a flight in the 1970s. Leeds was called to testify in the civil trial underway in New York that stems from a lawsuit by author E. Jean Carroll, the former magazine columnist who alleges Trump raped her in a dressing room at a department store in the 1990s.

The name of the game is get Trump at all costs. No matter what lie, what fabrication, what phony investigation, democrats intend that Trump never run for office again. Then they can move onto Ron DeSantis.

Jessica Leeds testified Tuesday about how Donald Trump seemingly used “40 zillion hands” to grope her during a flight in the 1970s. Leeds was called to testify in the civil trial underway in New York that stems from a lawsuit by author E. Jean Carroll, the former magazine columnist who alleges Trump raped her in a dressing room at a department store in the 1990s.

What was Jessica Leeds doing on Trump's private plane?

What was Jessica Leeds doing on Trump's private plane?
[It was a commercial plane]

Leeds said she was in her late 30s and working in sales when she was invited by a flight attendant aboard a daytime flight from Dallas or Atlanta to New York to sit in the only empty aisle seat in the first-class cabin.

“The gentleman sitting by the window introduced himself as Donald Trump,” she said.
Conversation between the pair was mostly forgettable, Leeds recalled, as they ate a nice meal, before “all of a sudden Trump decided to kiss me and grope me.”

Leeds said the standoff ended when she realized no aircraft employees were coming to the rescue and Trump seemed to get more aggressive.
“It was when he started putting his hand up my skirt that gave me strength. I managed to wriggle out of my seat and storm back to my seat in coach. I don’t think there was a word or a sound made by either one of us,” she recalled.

Sorry I was reading up on all of Biden's criminal activities with China. What? With Democrats being corrupt lawless thugs they should think twice about running their sewer holes about Trump.

Why don't you wait for evidence instead of gossip.

"I filed this lawsuit against Donald Trump to clear my name and to get my life back. Today,
the world finally knows the truth. This victory is not just for me but for every woman who has suffered because she was not believed." - E. Jean Carroll, May

I spent decades litigating cases, including a number of sexual harassment cases, and as I watched the evidence accumulate, I reached a tipping point — I would have been surprised by any verdict other than the one we received Tuesday. Juries can always surprise you, of course, but what made the verdict truly notable wasn’t the outcome. It was the identity of the defendant. In an important moment for the rule of law, a jury heard evidence against a former president and reached exactly the conclusion that it likely would have reached for anyone else.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back