Trump's REAL Motivation for Seeking Office

I agree the 2011 Correspondence Dinner was the beginning of the Trump assault on the Rat White House. Barry ran his punk mouth at the old lion WAY past anything considered "good fun". And what's ironic is that starting Thursday, it will be Barry showing the Donald around his new digs and wondering when his "legacy" will hit the dumpsters. He won't have to wait long....everything he's done will be UNdone by the man he foolishly mocked from a distance.
lol.gif

That's possibly correct, but still there's no doubt that Trump's core message or belief that our leaders are "weak" in trade, and presumably crime and terrorism is sincere. It is troubling that he continues to buy into racially divisive stuff that has been proven false like the Central Park Five and NY's stop and frisk under Ghouliani. But he won.

I didn't say that any or all of his talking points were false. I am speaking directly to his primary motivation for running in 2016.

Trump won, you lost get over it because there's more pain and suffering coming your way as Trump demolishes the Obama/Clinton legacy and builds a Trump tower on the site.

Which will require him to raise taxes. You OK with that? Building a monument for his vanity?
:crybaby:

She wasn't my bitch, but this tiny-pricked neanderthal will be everybody's bastard.
While you are here running your blowhole the person in your avatar said:

Elizabeth Warren releases statement, vows to work with Trump
"President-Elect Trump promised to rebuild our economy for working people, and I offer to put aside our differences and work with him on that task. When he takes the oath of office as the leader of our democracy and the leader of all Americans, it is my sincere hope that he will fulfill that role with respect and concern for every single person in this country, no matter who they are, where they come from, what they believe, or whom they love."

Trump and Hillary had one motivation....make the rich even more rich. When that happens we all lose.

Forum List

Back