Trump's tax cuts for the rich intentionally inflated the deficit so that he can later cut Medicare

[

"Hillary profited from selling Uranium to the Russians"

The only evidence in this ^^^ statement is Leo listens to Alex Jones.
So? Unlike you, I don't limit my information and aren't afraid of differing opinions. :blahblah: but, you just go ahead and listen only to what your neo-marxist minders will let you.

[

So? Unlike you, I don't limit my information and aren't afraid of differing opinions. :blahblah: but, you just go ahead and listen only to what your neo-marxist minders will let you.

Your post which includes this comment, "your neo-marxist minders" is not original nor is it accurate. It's clear to me that you have eched a comment from someone else on this message board.

Thus: Maybe you've read and can quote something I've written which (to you) is clear, concise and probative of Marxist leanings.

Since I'm well aware of my political economy beliefs, I know you can't, and fully expect you to either a) run away or 2) come back with a logical fallacy.

The ball is in your court.

BTW. If a or b, you have been indoctrinated by YOUR masters.

[

Your post which includes this comment, "your neo-marxist minders" is not original nor is it accurate. It's clear to me that you have eched a comment from someone else on this message board.

Thus: Maybe you've read and can quote something I've written which (to you) is clear, concise and probative of Marxist leanings.

Since I'm well aware of my political economy beliefs, I know you can't, and fully expect you to either a) run away or 2) come back with a logical fallacy.

The ball is in your court.

BTW. If a or b, you have been indoctrinated by YOUR masters.

Well you said shit about me you have no way of knowing, wassamatta panties in a wad?

Even the gop knows they will get no support in cut s to Medicare and medicaid. Don't kid yourselves.

Go ahead and run on Medicaid cuts....do it...you know the results. Do it. Buh bye.
They'll deny it right up until the minute they DO it.'

Of course McConnell already let the cat out of the bag

The truth is nobody wants those cuts....the real truth that is.
The rich want them very much

And they don't care that it adds a couple trillion to the debt...and neither do the Republicans

They aren't stupid. They know there is zero support for cuts...on both sides.
Bullshit. They'll lie about it now...and after the election...poof.

Healthcare gone...retirement damaged...or worse

Or maybe you think McConnell was lying

the Democrat plan gives Medicare to illegal aliens

notice how i say democrat not democratic? democratic party flows so well, but its actually the democrat party

the Democrat plan gives Medicare to illegal aliens

notice how i say democrat not democratic? democratic party flows so well, but its actually the democrat party
Pre bullshit. Why do you lie?

Oh wait...that's the Trumper way

Forum List

Back