Trump's ‘terrible things are going to happen’

It is the game that trump plays. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. First he says, "terrible things are going to happen." He asks what he can do to put the anxiety in the country behind him and then he repeats his Big Lie to antagonize the armed cult that is out there drooling at his feet. trump is a monster that no one has ever seen before.
I saw what he was back in the late eighties. He's a mobster.

So, he's above the law? Is that what you are saying? Why should I go to jail if I did those things and Trump shouldn't?
If he is not charged, we have two sets of laws in this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
The agents we not armed and they were dressed in suits. trump made it sound like some kind of attack. They conducted a court authorized search warrant. Nothing more...nothing less.
They keep repeating the same lie though with no counter argument. Pathological lies is their game plan. Same with the stolen election lie. These folks have proven just how un American they are. They are as evil as ISIS. They want to tear down all institutions.

They keep repeating the same lie though with no counter argument. Pathological lies is their game plan. Same with the stolen election lie. These folks have proven just how un American they are. They are as evil as ISIS. They want to tear down all institutions.
I liken them to the Taliban of the United States.

"Believe?" You mean Trump's mindless Sheep "believe?" Yea, I can go along with that. When you surrender your own ability to think, you might as well join the rest of the Sheep herd.
You are projecting.

If he not charged, we have two sets of laws in this country.
Absolutely! And we no longer will have a country to boot. Once lawlessness is excused, that faucet will run out of control. Then people really need to arm themselves unfortunately.

You are projecting.
By the way you mindless vegetable, concerning the stolen election, Giuliani will be indicted for the very stole election lies you try and peddle. So to hell with you, and your complicity. And more will fall after Giuliani, for the lies he told and you, about an election that was proven not to be stolen. This stolen election bs is going to eat your lunch, and others are going to jail for it.

By the way you mindless vegetable, concerning the stolen election, Giuliani will be indicted for the very stole election lies you try and peddle. So to hell with you, and your complicity. And more will fall after Giuliani, for the lies he told and you, about an election that was proven not to be stolen. This stolen election bs is going to eat your lunch, and others are going to jail for it.
Lots of people are going to jail. Rudy, Eastman, Powell...and the Pillow Guy is going to be sleeping on one of his pillows under an overpass.

Yep. Wingers hate being compared to those they hate.

Too bad.
You should just change your name to YaBut1958. Your posts are all the same. The left does something stupid and you barge in to inform us all how, Both Sides Have Crazies You Know! Until it’s a right winger that says something dumb then it’s all the rights fault. For a guy who try’s so hard to be thought of as smart (not working). It’s amazing how you can’t connect obvious dots. When a right winger says something kind of dumb it’s just that one person. When a lefty says something dumb at least half the democrats will agree with it.

You should just change your name to YaBut1958. Your posts are all the same. The left does something stupid and you barge in to inform us all how, Both Sides Have Crazies You Know! Until it’s a right winger that says something dumb then it’s all the rights fault. For a guy who try’s so hard to be thought of as smart (not working). It’s amazing how you can’t connect obvious dots. When a right winger says something kind of dumb it’s just that one person. When a lefty says something dumb at least half the democrats will agree with it.
Aww. You don't like my posts.

Tough shit.

:bye1:

Forum List

Back