Try Posting A Picture of a MAGA HAT on facebook... they WILL BAN IT.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I mean talk about TRIGGERED. facebook not is, but HAS turned into a total FASCIST CENSORSHIP leftist toilet.

How do I know they'll ban a picture of a MAGA HAT? Because they did it to me, and here's the proof. After I uploaded a picture of MY MAGA hat as my cover pic, they DELETED it within DAYS and posted this message...

UNREAL.jpg

So I figured I'd test them and EDIT the pic, so I put it in Adobe Photoshop, cropped it and renamed it and STILL, I couldn't upload to my cover photo, but not only that, I couldn't even post it in my comments...

unreal2.jpg

So I tried to go even one step further and took a new picture of the hat sitting on the front of my TRUCK, and I it was small in the picture but they STILL wouldn't post it. So OBVIOUSLY facejoke has an algorithm that FINDS pics of MAGA hats and will NOT allow them to be posted. Can you imagine... a picture of a hat... a fucking HAT!!!

That's how DISJOINTED and FASCIST the left has become. They are EXACTLY like NAZI GERMANY and HEIR GOEBBELS. In fact the democrats today and their FASCIST social media could probably teach GOEBBELS a thing or two about CENSORING FREE SPEECH.

What DISGUSTING, FASCIST, RADICAL TRASH the modern DEMOCRAT PARTY has evolved into. They are the TRASH of America and the world.

They should ban all the orange filth racists, bigots, assholes.
Get your own social media and make your own media, news, NFL, soccer, NBA since you hate them most because you deranged asshole has a beef with everyone but his cult and the dictators.

Wow, if this is really true! That is absolutely ridiculous to ban a hat! Sigh... people are a tad bit sensitive now a days.. I'm not on facebook... so I know near nothing on how it works, but it does make sense that it must be some kind of ''recognition'' technology???

The haters of MAGA are shrinking in numbers every day that goes by....its only the real losers that are still worked up over a slogan....

They should ban all the orange filth racists, bigots, assholes.
Get your own social media and make your own media, news, NFL, soccer, NBA since you hate them most because you deranged asshole has a beef with everyone but his cult and the dictators.

LIbtardos hate free speech. They don't want their anti-American hate exposed.

I mean talk about TRIGGERED. facebook not is, but HAS turned into a total FASCIST CENSORSHIP leftist toilet.

How do I know they'll ban a picture of a MAGA HAT? Because they did it to me, and here's the proof. After I uploaded a picture of MY MAGA hat as my cover pic, they DELETED it within DAYS and posted this message...

UNREAL.jpg

So I figured I'd test them and EDIT the pic, so I put it in Adobe Photoshop, cropped it and renamed it and STILL, I couldn't upload to my cover photo, but not only that, I couldn't even post it in my comments...

unreal2.jpg

So I tried to go even one step further and took a new picture of the hat sitting on the front of my TRUCK, and I it was small in the picture but they STILL wouldn't post it. So OBVIOUSLY facejoke has an algorithm that FINDS pics of MAGA hats and will NOT allow them to be posted. Can you imagine... a picture of a hat... a fucking HAT!!!

That's how DISJOINTED and FASCIST the left has become. They are EXACTLY like NAZI GERMANY and HEIR GOEBBELS. In fact the democrats today and their FASCIST social media could probably teach GOEBBELS a thing or two about CENSORING FREE SPEECH.

What DISGUSTING, FASCIST, RADICAL TRASH the modern DEMOCRAT PARTY has evolved into. They are the TRASH of America and the world.

Hats are items of hate. It can't possibly be allowed. What were you thinking?

if facebook doesnt want political recognition its their right -

find somewhere else and use it ..

I use MAGA caps to pick up dog crap on sidewalks

It is going to be a pleasure when some of your cities get what is coming to them. Violence over hats!

Good, good, let the communism flow through you.

... but please do so in Venezuela.

It is going to be a pleasure when some of your cities get what is coming to them. Violence over hats!

so you're pro violence huh -

figures ....

Siete shows what happens when you don't take TDS medicine for a long time. Total destruction of the mind.

The thought of you following your dog around picking up its shit.....priceless.....
upload_2019-7-3_16-19-12.jpeg

UNREAL.jpg

unreal2.jpg

The rants of a psychopath, you truly should be on a watch list.

Forum List

Back